Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Penfolk

accha. Yes maybe. Amarendra would have actually surrendered himself to her mom. There wasn't a way.

He was a very devoted son...so would have even given his life willingly
bokul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Justmoi

Much has been said about Amarendra, but I would like to explore other characters associated with him, specifically Shivagami and Kattappa. I usually don't get attached to fictional characters on screen. But Amarendra Bahubali was different. One thing I could not digest was why he had to die. I would have loved for him and Devasena to live a full life, like Anushka said an entire arc of a life. I suspected Shivagami was involved in some way after BB1 because of the water fall scene. Where she asks God to take her life for sins she committed and sacrifices herself for baby Mahendra.

I think Amarendra had to die as Bhallal falsely proved that Amarendra had sent Kumara to kill him and usurp the throne ?
bokul thumbnail
Devasena will become the Raj Maata and help Mahendra to try to be as good as his father for his people and Mahishmathi
Justmoi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -DZ-

Devasena will become the Raj Maata and help Mahendra to try to be as good as his father for his people and Mahishmathi

People who criticize your short posts should read your BB ones. You are certainly very wordy there. 😆
bokul thumbnail

The songs speak so much for a movie.

Jio re Bahubali song had a line ,' maa jo kabhi maang le toh, maang le toh wo pal me jaan de!! '
Now I understand why katappa chose to kill him because if he killed himself maybe through Shivagami's orders or fell weak enough for her to kill him, that would be the gravest sin of Shivagami.
By the way do you think amarendra knew his mother too conspired to kill him? Katappa said "rajyadesh tha tumhe maarne ka". He might have believed bhalla killed him but her mother? If he knew, I don't believe what exactly he had felt while dying. No human should go through this. Never.

I think he knew at the last moment...he must have known that such an order cannot come from Bhallal or Bijjala..it has to come from the Raaj Maata herself
Justmoi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Is there an interview with Prabas where he talks about prep for Amarendr and Mahendra. I would love to hear it if anyone can kindly find it. Will look for it myself also.

Meanwhile still immersed in the world of Shivagami and as a bonus Kattappa too.
bokul thumbnail

Yet he said , maa ka khayal rakhna.

Main aise hi nhi itnaa roti hoon iss bande k liye!Kisne bola tha ise inna perfect hone ko?

That is his charm 😳
bokul thumbnail

I believe he knew his mother was misled. and once she would know the truth, bhalla would kill her too. So he asked katappa to save his mom...

Or may be he knew when his mother knew the truth she would have a mental break down
bokul thumbnail

Men are really being jealous of Amarendra Bahubali you know. My fb feed is filled with Amarendra Bahubali shared by ladies. Men are getting Jealous I sense cause I see men liking any bit of anti Bahubali posts.

Really ? Hilarious then 😆😆
bokul thumbnail

Guys can you tell me why the hell amarendra hit the chord so much?

What do you feel?

Welcome New members. Specially to you.

He is the perfect dream man