Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Penkie06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
I watched it today for the third time. At inox everytime. Abb jalo mujhse sab. 😉
Citronella thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lol..yeah... dats kanha soja zara
actually..mujhe ye gaana telugu mein itna pasand aaya ki maine poora gana by heart kiya😎🤣
Penkie06 thumbnail
I am listening to it right now!
Penkie06 thumbnail
I wonder how could katappa remain alive for 25 years knowing amarendra. Mahendra and Shivagami are all dead. I wonder how wasn't guilt killer enough!
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Just saw prabhas interview by Rajiv masand in Bollywood forum . Even his favourite was amarendra Bahubali
Penkie06 thumbnail

Bahubali and katappa's relationship will be talked about for a long time now. Because it was so drastic.
Bahubali had made him his mama since childhood, and since then katappa had really been a mama to him. Katappa and he shared the lightest moments of their lives, and the harshest moments too. The conversations Bahubali had with Katappa gives an insight to his as well as katappa's sense of humour. And both of them shared tremendous presence of mind and hand coordination. Katappa knew exactly when to do what for Bahubali. I remember his dialogue, " devsena ke liye kucch bhi karoge? Maar doge? Mujhe bhi maar doge? Maine tumhare liye bachpan se kya kya nhi kiya..." , such dialogues just add to the tragedy. Exactly because katappa has done bachpan se bohut kucch for him, Bahubali was confident enough and so was devsena that whatever might happen, he won't die until katappa's around. Shows how gravely he trusted katappa's ability. " jab tak tum mere saath ho mujhe maarne waala payda nhi hua mama! " , like he didn't say that in any situation he was sufficient for himself, he did need katappa.
And that's what the antagonists used in their favour. Devsena too had never believed that amarendra could die. She had asked him to bring katappa back but never said you take care, because something happening to Bahubali was beyond imagination. Except backstabbing. Which they had never imagined coming from katappa at least. Bahubali himself threw the sword to katappa as a part of their coordinated fight approach. And was stabbed to death.

All I can say is such relationships built and nurtured with trust if back stab, it hurts more than the pain of death. I can never imagine how he felt while dying. The man he came running to save, the man he took thousand arrows for, stabbed him to death whatever be the reason. Katappa and Bahubali's drastic relationship not only hurts a lot but also brings in trust issues. Because antagonists are antagonists. But when protagonists come to side with antagonists that too under some pressure, it comes off as heartrending.
Edited by Penfolk - 7 years ago
Penkie06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MS-meghasharma

Just saw prabhas interview by Rajiv masand in Bollywood forum . Even his favourite was amarendra Bahubali

Has to be. People fell for amarendra bahubali. How can his favourite be someone else? 😛
576281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Penfolk

Bahubali and katappa's relationship will be talked about for a long time now. Because it was so drastic.
Bahubali had made him his mama since childhood, and since then katappa had really been a mama to him. Katappa and he shared the lightest moments of their lives, and the harshest moments too. The conversations Bahubali had with Katappa gives an insight to his as well as katappa's sense of humour. And both of them shared tremendous presence of mind and hand coordination. Katappa knew exactly when to do what for Bahubali. I remember his dialogue, " devsena ke liye kucch bhi karoge? Maar doge? Mujhe bhi maar doge? Maine tumhare liye bachpan se kya kya nhi kiya..." , such dialogues just add to the tragedy. Exactly because katappa has done bachpan se bohut kucch for him, Bahubali was confident enough and so was devsena that whatever might happen, he won't die until katappa's around. Shows how gravely he trusted katappa's ability. " jab tak tum mere saath ho mujhe maarne waala payda nhi hua mama! " , like he didn't say that in any situation he was sufficient for himself, he did need katappa.
And that's what the antagonists used in their favour. Devsena too had never believed that amarendra could die. She had asked him to bring katappa back but never said you take care, because something happening to Bahubali was beyond imagination. Except backstabbing. Which they had never imagined coming from katappa at least. Bahubali himself threw the sword to katappa as a part of their coordinated fight approach. And was stabbed to death.

All I can say is such relationships built and nurtured with trust if back stab, it hurts more than the pain of death. I can never imagine how he felt while dying. The man he came running to save, the man he took thousand arrows for, stabbed him to death whatever be the reason. Katappa and Bahubali's drastic relationship not only hurts a lot but also brings in trust issues. Because antagonists are antagonists. But when protagonists come to side with antagonists that too under some pressure, it comes off as heartrending.

But it wasn't a backstab Penfolk...It was done in the name of duty and not some personal vendetta...Being a Kshatriya and duty bound himself, I think Amarendra understands the difference between the both and if anything, I bet he felt sorry for Kattappa...

Kattappa and Amarendra's relationship has been spot free through out...In fact I will go as far as terming it as one of the best, etched in the history of Indian cinema...
576281 thumbnail
I don't know how I forgot to mention this aspect of Amarendra because this is one of the main reasons why I fell in love with him instantly...
Amarendra not once tried to cover for Devasena - he basically let her fight her own battles right from the time he met her...He never once treated her like some glass doll that needs to be protected and hidden away...He just let her be at the fore front and fight for herself!

I think that my friends, is the best attribute of our dear Amarendra...

Penkie06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

I don't know how I forgot to mention this aspect of Amarendra because this is one of the main reasons why I fell in love with him instantly...

Amarendra not once tried to cover for Devasena - he basically let her fight her own battles right from the time he met her...He never once treated her like some glass doll that needs to be protected and hidden away...He just let her be at the fore front and fight for herself!

I think that my friends, is the best attribute of our dear Amarendra...

totally!

Word Count: 1