AMARENDRA BAHUBALI : A PHENOMENON

Penkie06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

" Haisaaa! Rudrassaa! "

Amarendra Bahubali is one of the most spoken characters right now. The aura he has created amongst his viewers is worth a bow. This dependable human has not only fought for the respect of his wife till breath, but has won hearts of million women out here.
The tragic hero who received almost nothing he deserved, except for an untimely death, is being showered with immense love and respect by viewers throughout the world. The man who is showed to understand the pain of an animal to his countrymen has been always loved by them, but unfortunately fell victim of a conspiracy behind the thrones, the throne which he had never demanded but he being the most desiring, made those who demanded insecure.
Amarendra Bahubali's death will remain a permanent scar in the hearts of anyone and everyone.

(In making, but start posting)
Edited by Penfolk - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I am Definately interested...totally in awe of him... I may not participate in discussions a whole lot but would love to read all the accolades showered upon him 👏
AladdinKaChirag thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Yes!!! For some reason i cannot hit the like button, iam through mobile 😔
Penkie06 thumbnail
I'll pm more members tomorrow. If you can help I'll be obliged. Let's start drooling on Amarendra. Let's begin with a paragraph on how he affected us.
Penkie06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NavyaKavya30

I am Definately interested...totally in awe of him... I may not participate in discussions a whole lot but would love to read all the accolades showered upon him 👏

Welcome to the thread. Share your views. 😊
Penkie06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..PikACHU...

Yes!!! For some reason i cannot hit the like button, iam through mobile 😔

Koi baat nhi. You are in. 😆
Edited by Penfolk - 7 years ago
Penkie06 thumbnail

You are counted. 😉
Dwipanita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Woew it's a great idea. Thanks for making this thread
Mimi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Good idea! Would love to join in on the discussions
Penkie06 thumbnail

(Copied from another thread)

Ever since I watched the movie, I think Bahubali dream Bahubali speak Bahubali walk Bahubali sing Bahubali. I am so dead. Prabhas just murdered me with a single arrow that is he himself. THE COMPLETE MAN. GOODNESS! I don't think anyone can be more desirable than Amarendra Bahubali. I don't know how prabhas' voice is because the dubbed one was of Sharad kelkar. But Amarendra Bahubali with his physique, his drop dead eyes and smile, attitude, warfare, and his voice will be enough to haunt me for a century now. I have fallen just so hard I can't get up. Devsena falling for him was as equal as me falling for him. She walked across him to the boat, and I felt butterflies in my stomach. Just a drop dead personality man! Million bows to rajamouli! Such a creation! The scene where he cuts the head of the new senapati, I was clapping like a freak. And when he first sees devsena, his heavenly expressions, the love at first sight swing, I was so awwwed!!!
In all Bahubali stands to be THAT kind of man. The inaugural scene. The elephant taming. Goodness. Can something be better? The way he fed his entire part of sweets to village girls and how the womenfolk returned the love. I am crying right now too.

It's evident how crazy shit I have become. Amarendra Bahubali is the hero, much more than Mahendra for me. And I will forever hate katappa for not breaking a vachan that was misused, whereas Bahubali himself broke his mother's vachan because it was wrong. I cried like a baby when he died like a king. My heart aches while writing this.

Bahubali will remain the movie of my life for a long time now. And Prabhas adorning every of my dp and status as much as my heart. Fell this much hard after long. And ye feeling, accha lagta hai...! **blush**