swarontanha786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
As a wellwisher,i honestly honestly feel shantanu NEEDS to work on his personality !!!! Just saw khatron k khiladi pics,he was so casual and not confident.
Its a competitive world,and for the kind of industry he is in he should take care of his styling ,hire a stylist maybe,BUILD UP A LITTLE (He is too skinny)
His compettitors rithwik karan,ravi etc were so confident and well styled.
He is no more a teenager now,he is a 26 year old grown up man,so he should maybe show that he not just a "cutie pie" . AND definately he should try out some OTHER HAIRSTYLES ,i mean he has had that for 6-7 years STRAIGHT!,not that it does'nt suit him but he should try out other looks too,he is such a handsome face ,maybe short spikey hair would look super cool on him!!!!
If he continues to be like that,everybody will take advantage of him! Its high time,he should work on his personality! ALSO HE DOES'NT DO PHOTOSHOOTS AND IS NOT ACTIVE ON INSTA

Note: This is absoultely my opinion as a wellwisher and fan ,kindly refrain from negetive comments. :) 😭
Edited by swarontanha786 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I liked Shantanu's attire, it suited his persona. He dresses up very well for the events and looks stylish always. The type of attire which his competitors wore would not suit his personality as he is too skinny.

But I do agree with you that he needs to beef up now. He needs to hire a dietician and a personal trainer to do this.

Secondly, he definitely lacks confidence when he is around big stars and it shows in his body language . He stays at a distance and keeps listening to them with an intimidated smile on his face, which he should have stopped doing by now as he is in this industry from past 6 years.

He is getting good opportunities but if he doesn't work on his personality, he will not be able to cash them properly.
swarontanha786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhilasha_dream

I liked Shantanu's attire, it suited his persona. He dresses up very well for the events and looks stylish always. The type of attire which his competitors wore would not suit his personality as he is too skinny.

But I do agree with you that he needs to beef up now. He needs to hire a dietician and a personal trainer to do this.

Secondly, he definitely lacks confidence when he is around big stars and it shows in his body language . He stays at a distance and keeps listening to them with an intimidated smile on his face, which he should have stopped doing by now as he is in this industry from past 6 years.

He is getting good opportunities but if he doesn't work on his personality, he will not be able to cash them properly.

EXACTLY! It does'nt at all seem like he has been in the industry for SIX YEARS,i feel really scared for him if he does'nt improve on his personality,it will cost him a lot.He needs to realise that he is also a celebrity and be more confident and definately BUILD UP AND CHANGE HIS HAIRSTYLE,he cannot be the same loverboy cuty swayam. He needs to be Shantanu maheswari now
abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: swarontanha786

EXACTLY! It does'nt at all seem like he has been in the industry for SIX YEARS,i feel really scared for him if he does'nt improve on his personality,it will cost him a lot.He needs to realise that he is also a celebrity and be more confident and definately BUILD UP AND CHANGE HIS HAIRSTYLE,he cannot be the same loverboy cuty swayam. He needs to be Shantanu maheswari now

True ! Success should not go into one's head but not understanding self worth is also not right.

The other day he thanked the hotel in which he stayed in Instagram, it clearly showed that act was not out of humbleness but for advertising the hotel. He should stop allowing people to exploit his celebrity status and act responsibly.

Vrushhy was a child when she came down but now she has grown by leaps and bounds.