Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanashau thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
But rape is still an unforgivable crime n what Islam says about this has also been shown thru dialogues of zahid n the moulovi

@Abby: Its still forgivable. If a person truly repents, yes he can be forgiven. Allah is Ghafoorur Raheem. He can fogive whoever he pleases.

Also, I think it was just the way it was shown in sangat. The way he was shows as "hero" like it was ok to commit rape if the girl doesnt respond to you the way you want her to, and then go on to abuse her. Plus, they didnt show a reason to his repentance. One day, he rapes her, the next day he was repenting. There was no punishment that he had to go through to reach that repentance stage. I think thats what was missing. Rape was not glorified in sangat, but some with some details/change in story line, it wouldve been much more impactful.

I havent watched bekhudi, but how horrible to be married to the person who raped you.
sanashau thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
All that being said, the person who wrote this article has a right to her opinion and so does everyone here.