Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Okay so if not the "Star Mystery" was anything about the bands of brothers revealed and why Maink and Harshad hated each other so much and dhurve was in that band but wasn't anyone's targetπŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
They did reveal it.
Harshad, Manik and Dhruv had a band together. But when the meteor shower happened and the accident, Harshad pushed Manik in front putting his life in peril. That was the end of The Band Of Brothers.

Harshad knew that Dhruv is weak, that is the reason he was not targeted in the beginning.
And later, I don't know if you have watched this or not but Harshad's illicit relationship with Nyonika was the final nail in the plank that led to the ultimate rivalry between Harshad and Manik.

Shinning_AD thumbnail

Originally posted by: Monstuholic4evr

They did reveal it.

Harshad, Manik and Dhruv had a band together. But when the meteor shower happened and the accident, Harshad pushed Manik in front putting his life in peril. That was the end of The Band Of Brothers.

Harshad knew that Dhruv is weak, that is the reason he was not targeted in the beginning.
And later, I don't know if you have watched this or not but Harshad's illicit relationship with Nyonika was the final nail in the plank that led to the ultimate rivalry between Harshad and Manik.

Well, I watced season 1 only but don't remember watching the flashbacks .. Can you tell me which episode is it? 😳😳
Nandini_goyal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shinning_AD

Well, I watced season 1 only but don't remember watching the flashbacks .. Can you tell me which episode is it? 😳😳

no.. I don't remember it episode wise... but it was all revealed in the first few episodes itself.
Shinning_AD thumbnail

Originally posted by: Monstuholic4evr

no.. I don't remember it episode wise... but it was all revealed in the first few episodes itself.

But i watched all episode properly , they only showded them getting fb of bands of brothers but not the accident thing n manik mom 😲
Edited by Shinning_AD - 7 years ago
Shinning_AD thumbnail
I found those episodes πŸ˜ƒ
Nandini_goyal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shinning_AD

But i watched all episode properly , they only showded them getting fb of bands of brothers but not the accident thing n manik mom 😲

Band of boys is shown by just showing 2 kids walking.
and about the accident there is a small mention between Manik and Harshad and also a subtle mention of his relation with Nyonika in the episodes when Nandini was suspended from college and and when Manik confronts Harshad in a parking.