Naina to stand against sandhya and NK throws kids outside house

honeybees09 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Telly review spoiler...

Naina to stand against Sandhya

Swabhimaan: Naina gets against Sandhya. Naina explains Sandhya what Karan wants. Sandhya gets angry when Naina dismisses her decision. Sandhya says I have always supported Karan, there are some matters which you don't know, you are new in this house and in Karan's life, you don't know what Karan goes through when Nandkishore scolds Karan, that's why I asked you to ask Nandkishore once, this would have not happened.

Sandhya tells them that she will talk to Nandkishore now. Naina encourages Karan, but Sandhya breaks his confidence. Naina says Karan did not do anything without permission, Dada ji permitted him. Karan says Sandhya is right, she has saved me from everything till now, even today she is not wrong, I should not forget my place in this house, I should take permission from Nandkishore before doing anything, I forgot my status. He loses confidence and courage to speak up. He gets in depressing zone.

Oh god so karan decides to join office but again this sandhya played a game in karan's life, how long we have to bear this sandhya, were is megnal in all these things doesn't they know, I think they left to office and as per SBS segment meghna encouraged naina to bring back karan confidence...Karan state is really bad due to sandhya, in his own house he feels detached from whole family. After exposing sandhya the whole family will regret for trusting the person like sandhya and feel sorry and pity for karan and as far as karan he doesn't need any pity but love and care I think everyone should provide him that.

One more spoiler also found...

Nandkishore throws Karan's friends out of the house

The upcoming episode of Colors' popular serial Ek Shringaar Swabhimaan will bring in a new drama in Karan (Samridh Bawa) and Naina's (Ankita Sharma) lives, thanks to Karan's father, Nandkishor. The upcoming twist of  Swabhimaan serial will feature Nandkishor insulting Karan and his young friends over Karan teaching music to them.

As seen in Swabhimaan serial, Naina wants to build up Karan's confidence and wants him to get out of his shell. Naina keeps supporting Karana and encourages to get over his insecurities. Naina even manages to convince Karan to take part in the Couples' dance Competition with her. Karan starts lightening up in Naina's company. Karan slowly starts getting over his insecurities and inferiority complex due to his allergy. Dadaji feels Naina can persuade Karan to do something good with his life.

Naina tries to convince Karan to join the family business. After a great deal of thought, Karan decides to join the office. However, Nandkishor points out Karan's incapabilities and discourages Karan from working in the office. Karan again feels unworthy and feels upset. Naina then remembers Karan's closeness with his young friends and Karan's love for music. Naina takes permission from Dadaji and calls over Karan's friends, who help in elevating Karan's mood. Karan gets involved in teaching music to the kids, however, Nandkishor notices this and gets furious.

Nandkishor scolds Karan and throws his friends out. Karan feels extremely dejected while Naina tries to console Karan. Will Naina manage to lighten up Karan's mood? Will Karan go against Nandkishor to prove his worth?

Oh god again here from NK part he played his game towards karan. I feel like whole chauhan should loose their property and they should stand on karan's wealth.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tahitien-moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nk and sandy gonna be defeated in their game as naina has full support of daddu πŸ˜†and as per all segments after Nk insulting and throwing kids out of the house and Karan get depressed naina kept on trying and and she succeeded in the end not only taking him to Ajmar to build his confidence but also him continue to give lessons for those kidsπŸ˜† and bring him out of his depression πŸ˜†
hosnraj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
TFS..
I so want to see Sandy's face once her plan fails again...πŸ˜†
Edited by hosnraj - 7 years ago