Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shalini1323 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: .Iconoclast.

Rahul Khanna is gay. He has indirectly mentioned it in his tweets and rare interviews.

Akshaye Khanna was in love with Aishwarya Rai but she dumped him for Salman Khan. It was a brief affair though Akshaye wanted to marry her (who didn't want to marry her?). There was also some rumors about an arranged marriage with Karishma Kapoor but by then Akshaye had decided to never marry again. He was heartbroken after Aishwarya.

Never knew this !! Do you have links to these? 
RamSiyaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dahee

Rumor - Rahul is gay.

Blind - Akshay forced a transsexual prostitute to sleep with him... Gun dikha ke. 

😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲 Shocking!! Rahul Khanna!! seriously!!

Akshay forcing with a gun?πŸ˜• didnt he have money? this is disgusting🀒🀒🀒
F.I.T.B thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
🀣🀣

because of the list of demands he has put πŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IORZwA4Y9h0[/YOUTUBE]

on serious note...

i to wanna know why πŸ˜•
Amrita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .Iconoclast.

Rahul Khanna is gay. He has indirectly mentioned it in his tweets and rare interviews.

Akshaye Khanna was in love with Aishwarya Rai but she dumped him for Salman Khan. It was a brief affair though Akshaye wanted to marry her (who didn't want to marry her?). There was also some rumors about an arranged marriage with Karishma Kapoor but by then Akshaye had decided to never marry again. He was heartbroken after Aishwarya.

Thanks  for update--never  heard about it.
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Supposedly  Akshay khanna was in love with Aishwariya rai during aa ab laut chalein days but that didn't work out.After that he didn't seem to find anyone.
By reading some of the comments I am so amazed, just because somebody didn't marry it doesn't mean that that are gay, people like Salman Khan, Tabu, Sushmita Sen and marry other actors actresses didn't marry either and many of them had many relationships, some people knows that they are not married material or they probably don't want to get marry because of their parents failed marriage which is why they might be afraid to get marry because they don't want their kids to go through of what they went through, so I think it's probably the same situation for these guys, somewhere I read that Akshaye said that he is scare to take responsibility of wife and children, so I don't think it has to do with anything of being gay for them not getting married.Edited by rim683 - 7 years ago
KhMoAl1928 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Amrita

Thanks  for update--never  heard about it.

@bold Me too!
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Justmoi

It's not impossible for two siblings to be gay. Tusshar is definitely gay and Ekta is rumored to be.

In this case who knows ? They could be gay, traumatized by their parents relationship and commitment phobic or plain not want to get married. In any case better they stay unmarried and not spoil anyone else's life by trying to follow a prescribed path. They are honest about not wanting to get married and "settling down". They seem more settled frankly and know themselves well than most BW heroes who follow a prescribed path of marriage, kids and then cheat on their wives.

Very well said. πŸ‘
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
hahahahahaha!!!
WHAT?!

The whole transgender story. πŸ€£

Akshay had link ups with Tara Sharma at one point, though.