Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hosnraj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Meghna is just acting..she knows Sandy to the core, there is no way she will trust her..😆, IKt's Sandy who will fall for the trap...our Meghna is too smart for her..😉
malikakas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Get-Lost

If you ask me, I think both the sisters should try and gain Sandy's confidence. Meghna in order to know NK and Naina for Karan. It should be their strategy as a saying goes- keep your friends close but your enemies closer. 

I am not sure if Meghna would succeed in whatever she has planned because Sandhaya is smart and I believe she is the one actually keeping her enemy 'close'. Anyways, lets see.

Yup definitely Sandhya is smart-- its not going to be so easy for Meghna to succeed. But I think that makes it all the more interesting. Hopefully they can show two smart women trying to entrap the other. 
Tahitien-moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hosnraj

Meghna is just acting..she knows Sandy to the core, there is no way she will trust her..😆, IKt's Sandy who will fall for the trap...our Meghna is too smart for her..😉

agree Raj dear she is too smart and sandy knew it from the beginning that both sisters are retook smart for her own good that's why she tried to manipulate them from the beginning ðŸ˜†
Tamihna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm convinced Meghan is acting to gain Sandhyas trust. I really wanna see Sandhyas face when Meghna finds out the truth. He's going to be gutted! So excited ðŸ˜†
hosnraj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tamihna

I'm convinced Meghan is acting to gain Sandhyas trust. I really wanna see Sandhyas face when Meghna finds out the truth. He's going to be gutted! So excited ðŸ˜†

that day her expression will be epic..🤣
Tahitien-moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tamihna

hey yaar I just can't wait either ðŸ˜†