Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Was looking forward this show so much and watching the first day of their activities - i got bored. LOL But i knew after a week then we can see some actions Tongue Cause there is going to be 15 different personalities living together for 100 days with no communication to outside, no mobile, internet etc. Confirm this show is a call to see the real side of these people LOL But to my surprise - on the 3rd day lae start achu Tongue

I do not trust this julie much as she seem very fake. I have no idea who she but she is very fake. Seem like the personality she showing now is not really her. Gayathri - erm the words she use when she loses temper Shocked Also now that she is into politics - so her game will be very political. Arathi - well i have always seen the funny side of her and not liking what i am seeing now. She seem to be very dominating character Stern Smile

Now coming to ganesh - this one fellow i always had my doubts. His always cool and calm and sort of never loses temper person. So this 100 days - will we see the real ganesh? Or is this the real ganesh? Ermm

will be back with more comments on other participants ... 😆
hopper_ocean thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

random bashing videos on youtube...thevaillama Army pathila ilikuranga ...making so much issue of this show...And mostly indha ponna pathi dhan irukku...I really wish she gets evicted as soon as possible ...

i was curious on what video it was nu. In fact they mention she went for jalli kattu and then something about poster that she was death nu. Was too confused 😕

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

i was curious on what video it was nu. In fact they mention she went for jalli kattu and then something about poster that she was death nu. Was too confused 😕

about Shri and her...She consoled him na saying that everyone hugging each other which I feel like she was meant to say they all know each other and she is alone ...And told him to stay for her...many are bashing that she wants to hug a guy ...N they are ashamed for tagging her veera tamizhachi...And inmates hugged her on her birthday while wishing and video was made like she got wat she wanted and it would be different experience..grr..And one little girl advising Julie that instead of staying in big boss she should be stayed in a farmer house to analyse their difficulties (idhellam oru videonu upload panranga )... And one was claiming instead of thinking about army and fishermen vijay tv is making big boss...I stopped watching that there ...There are multiple videos and spoofs ...Let them enjoy their 2mins fame...

During Jallikattu...Someone in a video next to her belonged to d opposite party and she was also considered to be playing foul game n targeting Government instead of pleading for jallikattu...So she was receiving death threat ...I don know wat really happened...I m sharing what I ve heard during that jallikattu fiasco
Paperboat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Too much moral policing by Gayathri and gang.. How boring are they?
Anuya eliminated

hopper_ocean thumbnail
I just only watched the awards episode. I could not digest kanja karuppu getting honest award 😆 He should have got 'Big gossiper award' lolz
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alohomora..

Anuya eliminated

I was having chicken briyani ...didn't pay much attention n that too its coming from wrong person 😆
Paperboat thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

I was having chicken briyani ...didn't pay much attention n that too its coming from wrong person 😆

I already had my Supper still didn't care listening to them..
Only thing that caught my attention was when Ganesh mentioned about Chitale bandhu when Anuya was getting evicted
Paperboat thumbnail
Anuya was almost bang on about the contestants..
She gave Villi tag to Gayathri 😆
And liar to Snehan.. ⭐️ I am her fan from today..

BB is showing even the rehearsals? Wow i see Kamal explaining every minute thing in detail since yesterday.. going out of their way to prove the show is not scripted..😆

Lol Bharani is a bad actor..
Harthi was good..
Namitha was Super cute..
Shakthi danced for song from Salangai oli..
Gayathri and Kanja Karupu 🤣
Ganesh 🤣🤣🤣

Everyone trying to act all sweet infront of Kamal except Oviya..😆 She reminds me of Sonali Raut

Kamal chose Shakthi's dance as best performance..
Tomo- End of Snehan's captaincy..
Gayathri and someone arguing (missed it)
Captaincy task i guess
Edited by Alohomora.. - 7 years ago
hopper_ocean thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alohomora..

Anuya eliminated

gossip, gang up, policing etc are the only entertainment they can get there lolz. More to come 😆
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Ganesh and Gayathri are nominees for next captain ...Bharani says something like Saapadu podunga vote panrengra madiri...Gayathri replied indha madiri nakkal pechu vendam and she doesn't need vote like this ...Shakthi advice him not to irritate anyone...Bharani crying alone in front of camera