Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Oh god..Got to see few videos while surfing for As I Am Suffering from kadhal...Don why ppl making fuss about d show...Even reminding ppl about Army ...😲...Big boss edho thappu madhiri...Appo serials mattum ok va...Appam Culture,Army ella nyabagam varadha ... either Villi run after married guy or Villain after hero's wife ...Onnume illada visayatha oodhi oodhi perusa karanga...Total waste of time n energy ...And those ppl getting their 2mins fame lol..They are not even bothered about those Mega Maha serials which run for years n they are making big issue for d show which is going to end in 3 months ...
Ennamo Julie eh wats up vidoes memes panni popular aaka sonna madhiri ...Summa ghosam pota ponna neenga ella sendhu idhula iluthu vittutu ippa ennavo adhu ippidi idhu ippidi nu solluranga...Enaku Sirippu thangala...Vidoes pannra alavuku la idhu worth illa...Kanna mudi thorakradhukulla show mudinjirum ...Ppl will also forget d winner ... Don know how ppl would react if they get to see contestants like Prince 🤣
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't know about which video u r talking and what's going on in social media about her..

Okay.. even if I leave her past of the protest, I feel she keeps annoying.. As u said peeping into everything.. the way she exaggerate it.. konji konji pesura maadhiri.. she herself says 'Chellapillai ' to others .. repeating the word family.. family.. again and again..

ap.meena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I accept most of what u guys told..
Julie irritates me..
yet to watch the latest episode.
Luxury budget task is finding out the person from their childhood pics? What is luxury budget in that?
Is there a eviction?

I cannot watch hotstar in my region it seems.. :(

ramyvijay thumbnail
Another thing I wanted to mention is, how come they know the time?

By seeing the sky and light, one can guess if it's early morning or noon or evening etc.. But how do they know if its 12 @ midnight? to wish for the birthday..

And how many times in a day they celebrate it? midnight, then sweet made by housemate, finally cake from Bigg Boss..
S.swetha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

By seeing the sky and light, one can guess if it's early morning or noon or evening etc.. But how do they know if its 12 @ midnight? to wish for the birthday..

And how many times in a day they celebrate it? midnight, then sweet made by housemate, finally cake from Bigg Boss..

Ya you are right how come they could wish her birthday on 12
ramyvijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: ap.meena

I accept most of what u guys told..

Julie irritates me..
yet to watch the latest episode.
Luxury budget task is finding out the person from their childhood pics? What is luxury budget in that?
Is there a eviction?

I cannot watch hotstar in my region it seems.. :(

I was also thinking the same.. luxury budget task.. Eviction will be today.. not sure if it'll happen.. as Sri is already out..

I won't be able to watch tonight.. will be travelling.. can anyone post the updates about eviction or if anything major happens..
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

I don't know about which video u r talking and what's going on in social media about her..

Okay.. even if I leave her past of the protest, I feel she keeps annoying.. As u said peeping into everything.. the way she exaggerate it.. konji konji pesura maadhiri.. she herself says 'Chellapillai ' to others .. repeating the word family.. family.. again and again..

random bashing videos on youtube...thevaillama Army pathila ilikuranga ...making so much issue of this show...And mostly indha ponna pathi dhan irukku...I really wish she gets evicted as soon as possible ...
ramyvijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alohomora..

I can't understand few things they're talking about.. for example when Kamal questioned Ganesh about the luxury budget list i had no clue at all..
agreed they can't show everything in an episode.. in that case atleast they should upload such things on hotstar

EDIT- Okay, they just showed the luxury budget.. It's the editing team's fault.. It sucks a big time..

Yes.. first they showed Saturday thing with Kamal.. only after which he showed what happened the previous day (Friday)

While Kamal was asking, most of them were like, no major clashes and they're fine with everyone nu.. it was quite funny, as everything has been captured in the camera and seen by the public 😛
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

how they got to know about her birthday 😕 they didn't had any other work :P...Few bits look like def it is scripted
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
I thought he Kamal would point out Gayathri's lang...But he did appreciated Namitha...KK def got some problem with Bharani ...Hope he controls his anger...He tried to attack him with fire extinguisher?... That's bad... ...Ganesh added Paneer by himself while others asked him to write down chicken...thats wat Kamal pointed out ...