Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Paperboat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Anuya will be evicted today i guess or there will be no elimination since Sri is already out of the house?
Why there isn't a livefeed?
Edited by Alohomora.. - 7 years ago
Paperboat thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

And I still have doubt as what's Kamal's role here? will he come in the weekend to sum up and only to elimination part?

Yes and in hindi version Salman would question their decisions and actions and give them earful if he felt they did something wrong 😆 I doubt Kamal would be that harsh but who knows..
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
After 5 episodes no fav... dislike Kanja Karuppu,Julie,Snehan ...I don use wats up ...I saw only one video ...I didn't see anything that offensive in that to say about culture/education...not intended to support this girl Julie (I dislike her for poking nose in everything)...if she is different with Bharani alone then every inmate are no different ... They make fun/bash them at their back and go buttering up infront of them...I don agree with wat Namitha said cultured and educated ppl...During d protest many ve used nasty language ...when I myself participated I did gosham..I shouted d phrase I like and avoided offensive one...and because this so called social media this girl got popular...and time ve passed and even CM got changed...and even Gayathri said Ecchai that shows how she thinks about other ppl who live in d same ...in that case if Julie is not educated and cultured then its doesn't make them educated and cultured either...y they are judging with her past ...isnt in d start they all spoke nice to her...y cant they continue d same instead of targeting /bulleting her...that wat educated and cultured ppl do right

And Snehan wat is that making moutain out of molehill...like Shreya mentioned this guy mugged up d game..he is using his captaincy to be in only good book of few contestants ...so that they wont nominate his next week...next week Oviya,Bharani,Raiza may vote him ...but that wouldnt affect and he wont be in top 3 nominations...if he is not captain probably will end up being nominated next week...now no he is good inmate for most of them ...I feel like KK got some personal difference with Bharani and he is successful in isolating him...it looks like that how d video is edited n I could get only this

And I m glad they are showing more of Ganesh else he ll be seen as pillar standing aside...Oviya is right...he is trying to ride two horses at a time...first he said he would analyse and act...Beta analyse karthe karthe time na bith jayae...

I guess Shri might come back...if not want some good contestant not ladla ladli of Vijay TV...
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alohomora..

Everyone is fake..

I am going to enjoy watching this season..😆

seriously ...All are fake
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Namita - I love to watch this chubby girl in this show.. the way she speaks tamil and interest in learning the language.. she even showed demo as how to use toilet.. who will do that??

that was so nice of her...thanks for pointing it out...infact all inmates doing cleaning work with out hesitancy...so nice of them...
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Though everyone call her Aarthi, I've seen her name as Harathi during her wedding..

in last episode also BB showed her name as Harthi...after ending of Luxury budget task...
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alohomora..

Anuya will be evicted today i guess or there will be no elimination since Sri is already out of the house?

Why there isn't a livefeed?

there should be live feed...Julie spoke about her being targeted to Snehan ,Bharani and at night infront of camera How did how come Arthi knows about that? If Snehan pathavaichvied that I m right he is being partial towards few contestants...and y did Oviya asked Bharani eppaiyume ippadiya illa Inga vandhu konjam pshyco aagitangala...looks like something happened and that disappeared in editing 😕 😆
Edited by -sevenstreaks- - 7 years ago
ap.meena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

It's Harthi /Arthi ?

Raiza (finally name confusion got cleared :P)

Just watched last 2 episodes. I wud lilke to withdraw my statement on Ganja karuppu. He is the most dishonest I think. he ha ha..

looks like everything is fake.
But still it is fun to watch sometimes.
Paperboat thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

I can't understand few things they're talking about.. for example when Kamal questioned Ganesh about the luxury budget list i had no clue at all..
agreed they can't show everything in an episode.. in that case atleast they should upload such things on hotstar

EDIT- Okay, they just showed the luxury budget.. It's the editing team's fault.. It sucks a big time..

Paperboat thumbnail
These contestants are so fake.. Now they're speaking as if nothing ever happened.. What's with family family jaap.. Nobody is noone's family.. Go fight now
Kamal is super fun when he isn't speaking to the contestants.. He was so good today in the beginning of the episode.. Thanks to these contestants now he too seems boring and dull to me..
Please evict Snehan.. pretty please..