Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Captain vijayakant sir vandhalum nalla irukum
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .NJ.

and i want the connexion jagan 😳😆

NJ - yup i had him on mind for wildcard contestant. He will be the best person to shut off everyone in the show. One advantage of the person going in wildcard is knowing everything that is happening and all the social media feedback. This person will be able to win the game easily if move the card smart. As much as i hate jegan - he can be the only person give straight to the face. If anyone gossip about namitha dress i know jegan will directly call namitha and ask them to say it straight to her face 😆

Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

NJ - yup i had him on mind for wildcard contestant. He will be the best person to shut off everyone in the show. One advantage of the person going in wildcard is knowing everything that is happening and all the social media feedback. This person will be able to win the game easily if move the card smart. As much as i hate jegan - he can be the only person give straight to the face. If anyone gossip about namitha dress i know jegan will directly call namitha and ask them to say it straight to her face 😆

his name is connexion jagan?😲 different name. who is he?
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Jagan will be the best person to shut the bullies...I have no hope on bharani or even shree coming and giving back to this bullies as they are soft spoken and a bit timid...

And as much I would like to see jagan, it would be unlikely as viewers may say that the show is scripted coz jagan- a vijay tv staff is involved...

Any other neutral parties? Seeman? RJ balaji is a good idea too...
Edited by .NJ. - 7 years ago
Qadberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Magicalbell

i accept everything except the red one🤣.. raiza plays in group and definitely not a likeable one from the day she started showing her true colours and she has joined the gossiping gang andf bully gang🥱

Thanks for the first comment for me :) I haven't seen her doing any antics with the gang, she is quite natural and haven't done much to dislike either to me...
Fortune13 thumbnail
🤣
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VqK0x_F7NQ[/YOUTUBE]

I don't know.. now i want Harathi to stay in the house.. it would be fun to see her fight with the rest of the bully gang... also i would like to know if raizza would keep supporting Harathi or change the team 😆
Edited by -Fortune- - 7 years ago
Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Fortune-

🤣
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VqK0x_F7NQ[/YOUTUBE]

I don't know.. now i want Harathi to stay in the house.. it would be fun to see her fight with the rest of the bully gang... also i would like to know if raizza would keep supporting Harathi or change the team 😆

please give tghe written update😃
Fortune13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Jemimah..

please give tghe written update😃

Everyone is in the living area:

julie and gayu ellar munndayium nikiranga.. julie to gayu and everyone else: anbuvachathalathan athadnanga, thidinaanganu kuda sollamada
Then Arthi talking.. she things everyone is living with a mask in the BB house.. Namthia outside telling she accept it.. again showing Harathi.. she tells she's being herself 🤔 and begging people to vote for her so avanga 10 Mamiyargal kuda, oru marumagala irunthu fight pannuvaangalam... snehan veliye harathiya thidduran 🤣

Edited by -Fortune- - 7 years ago
jessi14315 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aarthi enna pa ore oru nomination ku ippadi antharpalti adichitu.. sorry aarthi athuku ellam oru qualification venum .. ippo than avangaluku ellarum fake nu therinjicha.. ithuku munnadi juli ah mattum kannuku therinjicha.. adengappa ulaga maha nadippu da samy.. ithu serial illa kanna mamiyar marumagal nu sonnathum sympathy vote vilirathuku.. reality show.. 🤣🤪
Qadberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I wanna know something, Bigg Boss la only contestants mattum thaan ulla iruppangala, illa workers konjam ulla poi work pannuvangalanu, edukku kekaraen na
1. School Bench yaaru potta?
2. Stage for Drama and Dance yaaru pottadhu?
3. Bag la weights poles, yaaru kondu vandhadhu?
4. Round rotating for drama/Dance yaaru konduvandhu vachadhu?

Ithellam contestant panramaari footage kaatala, appa vera workers vandhu idha panranga, appadina avanga kitta ivanga pesi audience pathi therinjikalam illa?