Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

traja thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
It was actually incredibly heartbreaking to see Bharani being bullied like that by all the inmates and getting no support whatsoever. Last week when Julie was harrassed by Gaya and Aarthi, Julie had people to talk to (She cried to Oviya, Ganesh, etc). However Bharani had nobody to console him (Oviya did try previously though)
This is probably why Bharani became so beaten down physically and mentally, he had not one single person to talk to.
It was SICKENING to hear Gaya talk about Bharani being a womanizer. And Julie supporting that, my God, she's also pathetic. And the way Snehan hugs people, even i feel uncomfortable watching him
I hope Bharani comes back after some councelling, and I hope he realizes how much can support he has and he comes back and be at least in the top 3. That will show the bully gang their place.

And poor Oviya, the next target, just for being TRUE. So what if she looks into the mirror and dances, it's not bloody affecting you, is it? She's just minding her own business. And how dare Gaya call Oviya "vesham"? Gaya is the biggest poison I've seen on screen!
And no hope on Aarav. Flirting with Raiza, lol come on.
Oviya is a rare mixture of beauty, brains and a good heart. That combo seldom happens in the film industry, but honestly Oviya is too good for Aarav, and she should stop wasting her time.
At the end of the day, Oviya is a heroine, Raiza is a sidekick (i doubt she'll have a single dialogue in VIP2) and Aarav had no dialogues in Saithan.

Confession*
I didn't know who Snehan was before BB
I ALSO didn't know Gayathri Raguram until I went on her Wikipedia page after BB
I didn't know the fat female comedian was known as Aarthi before BB, but I had seen her in some films like Arul and Giri.
I didn't know who Shakthi was before BB either (thank you wiki for the information again)

I knew Oviya because I enjoyed Kalavani and I knew Bharani because I thoroughly enjoyed his performance in Nanodigal. And everyone knows Namitha and Ganja Karupu and Vaiyapuri. And I recognised Ganesh as the Punjabi guy from abhiyum naanum.

In conclusion, these bully people (mainly Gaya Snehan Aarthi and Shakthi) should really stop thinking so highly of themselves, because they are real nobodies.

Fortune13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Amit 😊 This is soo nice of him!!!

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izCJBVe18Wo[/YOUTUBE]
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
This guy got so much support...How would they just let him go...This affects channel as well...If he is in social networks any update by him or any interview??...Are they doing secret room task? Later he appears by Friday/sat...And in-between they use that time to give him good counselling...I ve gone mad πŸ˜† ...I so so wanted him to give it back to those bullies...
Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

This guy got so much support...How would they just let him go...This affects channel as well...If he is in social networks any update by him or any interview??...Are they doing secret room task? Later he appears by Friday/sat...And in-between they use that time to give him good counselling...I ve gone mad πŸ˜† ...I so so wanted him to give it back to those bullies...

hi .. i am gayathri . new here. does the show has the same format like its in hindi? i like barani and oviya. i want barani back in the house😭
Uma90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I really appreciate Amit for speaking up for Bharani.. Something not everyone will do πŸ‘
My respect on him has increased while Ganesh who was watching all these didn't do anything
Come on people if someone is mentally disturbed, you shd help them , not bully them like this.
Karma will do its job soon 😑

This week is a real test for Oviya.. I trust her and she will give it back to them left and right.
No matter how many times they nominate Oviya.. she will be saved by the audience 😳
Oviya has earned more fans in these 2 weeks than in cinema for the past 7 years! πŸ‘
She is winning everyone's heart like a bossπŸ˜‰ Raiza nee thala kizha ninnalum Oviya va beat panna mudiyathu.
Aarav can go ahead with Raiza If he wants. Oviya deserves better and the best!
Snehan is the womanizer my dear Gayu Ma... This woman is beyond words..😑
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: yawfeh

hi .. i am gayathri . new here. does the show has the same format like its in hindi? i like barani and oviya. i want barani back in the house😭

Hi Gayu...Welcome to d forum :) I can understand ur feelings...I read few comments of his supporters...Ya somewhat similar concepts...But in Hindi Contestants were determined in tasks...They dont give up easily...Inga konjam pul thaduki bailvans... so task level konjam kami...Poga poga eppudi irukum nu theriyala...
Uma90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

Hope Bharani comes back and benddu eduthufy the inmates.
I want neeya naana Namitha to be the wild card contestant. she will take care of the bullies πŸ˜†
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: yawfeh

arey wah...we have a gayathri supporting bharani πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Uma90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .NJ.

arey wah...we have a gayathri supporting bharani πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ivanga Nalla Gayathri... Bigg Boss ley irukarthu PisassuπŸ˜†
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Uma90

Hope Bharani comes back and benddu eduthufy the inmates.
I want neeya naana Namitha to be the wild card contestant. she will take care of the bullies πŸ˜†

and i want the connexion jagan πŸ˜³πŸ˜†