Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Alohomora..

Cen't believe i am saying this.. but yesterday i found Bharani and Julie more sensible and tolerable than those spoilt brats..🤢

I thought Ganesh would atleast ask Gayathri not to use such a language but he kinda disappointed me there..

Agree...Shakthi said nee avasara pattu varthaigal vidha nu...Gayathri ya va?
Awesome_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nithya..

hi ya friends.. moving this thread to Vijay TV section.. do continue your discussions there ..

Can you please post the link to the thread..
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Was looking forward this show so much and watching the first day of their activities - i got bored. 😆 But i knew after a week then we can see some actions 😛 Cause there is going to be 15 different personalities living together for 100 days with no communication to outside, no mobile, internet etc. Confirm this show is a call to see the real side of these people 😆 But to my surprise - on the 3rd day lae start achu 😛

I do not trust this julie much as she seem very fake. I have no idea who she but she is very fake. Seem like the personality she showing now is not really her. Gayathri - erm the words she use when she loses temper 😲 Also now that she is into politics - so her game will be very political. Arathi - well i have always seen the funny side of her and not liking what i am seeing now. She seem to be very dominating character 😳

Now coming to ganesh - this one fellow i always had my doubts. His always cool and calm and sort of never loses temper person. So this 100 days - will we see the real ganesh? Or is this the real ganesh? 🤔

will be back with more comments on other participants ...

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
^looks like we all dislike Arthy 😆...Don know how real Ganesh ll be 🤔...I guess next week Gayathri will be in nomination
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Julie should stop speaking on others behalf...Looks like yesterday Araisa was complaining and she wanted Julie to convey but today she is like if she got any problem she will speak directly ...Namitha is sweet ...Learning tamil 😆...Snehan is irritating at times
dazzling_akshi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi friends,
I am Akshi,mew to the forum. I am a fan of big boss in hindi,was curious about tamil big boss and gave it a try...lol first i had a feeling that people will be more friendly and will have less fights but it became similar to hindi..

Coming to housemates,

Juliana- she seems to be fake and attention seeker sometimes.

Aarthy- she is bossy and i am not liking her that much.

Gayathri- Something is off about her,i didn't like her from the time she used that word.

Snehan- i feel like this guy only talks more and supports the popular team.

Kanja karuppu - He should stop criticizing others food habits.

Vaiyapuri - Similar like KK, everyone has different mannerisms,we can't criticize them for that..

Oviya and Aarav -Beginning of "fake"mance lol

Anuya,Bharani- almost nonexistent for me.

Ganesh- He seems genuine sometimes,lets see

Namitha- She also look genuine,have to see more..

Awesome_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

Julie should stop speaking on others behalf...Looks like yesterday Araisa was complaining and she wanted Julie to convey but today she is like if she got any problem she will speak directly ...Namitha is sweet ...Learning tamil 😆...Snehan is irritating at times

Exactly Julie is running to each & every contestants & explaining herself.. She should stop it.. Most celebrities have preconceived opinion about Julie; they are not gonna change it.. So Julie is wasting a lot of time by running to them & justifying herself & trying to fit among them.. Snehan is the most irritating person & always want small minions around him to cheer & clap for all the rubbish he says.. First I thought oviya was overacting but in the last two episodes; she is the only one giving nose cuts to this snehan guy.. And she seems to be really straight forward & giving her piece of mind to anyone who irritates her... So far Namitha is good but the problem is she seems too close to gayatbri.. So there are high chances that gayathri may drag her into her gossip sessions & spoil both their names..
Edited by brangs - 7 years ago
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Comedians make fun of themselves and bring smile on others face...This so called Comedians Kanja Karuppu n Vaiyabhuri...They are backbiting Bharani n making fun of him...If I m not wrong wat was d need to make fun of Anuya 's dancing in last episode ...I sometimes get confused if I m tamizhan I seriously could get wat these men gossiping despite playing it in high volume ...On lighter note ...KK tied bracelet on Ganesh's who nominated him in first place 😆...I can't stop 🤣
silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Till now though there has been fights no one has shouted on top of their lungs .. This is much better than BB 9 ..
Started liking Oviya , straight forward and playing her game nicely .. Ganesh please don't turn into Gaurav chopra trying to pacify everyone ..
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Today's episode is damn hilarious ...Don miss it... Specially BigBoss awards ...don forget to atleast check out who was awarded for honesty ...And meet so called educated and cultured ppl🤣