Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: jeffy

Appada just now finished reading all posts.. forum mates vote panna start panniteenga la? So happy that we are having a healthy conversation.. suthi podanum nammale kannu poda koodathu.. now coming to matter obviously one slaughter pig escaped (bharani) another slaughter pig joined jalra group so they have set target on oviya.. very little they know how she has got more fans from BB than her films๐Ÿ˜†.. aarthi nominations ku appuram eppadi behave panra nu paakanum..

Already she is dumbstruck .. her face was like fuse pona bulb.. ๐Ÿท
CarpediemRose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

One more promo

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABO5p9Uuodc[/YOUTUBE]

Hmmm...Oviya shouldn't give a damn about this...

actually sandhya from yesterday's episode it is proved la that aarav has no interest for oviya. This raiza now was urging to make a bf and she correctly used him and aarav too is ready to go and flrit with her.
Fortune13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I'm so mad ๐Ÿ˜” After bharani left i thought the bullying will stop... but now they started to bully oviya ๐Ÿ˜ญ Kamal needs too warn those ๐Ÿคฌ
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Last week itself I noticed a different aarav, he is also another person who thinks by teaming up with rowdy gay3 will get him supporters in the house...it's going to backfire...aarthi shakti and gay3 maybe familiar faces to audience, but that doesn't mean they have strong fan base...

Who is this aarav, at least we know oviya b4 BB...come on oviya choose a better guy, not a flirt or a fox
CarpediemRose thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Fortune-

I'm so mad ๐Ÿ˜” After bharani left i thought the bullying will stop... but now they started to bully oviya ๐Ÿ˜ญ Kamal needs too warn those ๐Ÿคฌ

\
Yes yaar they are cornering a person and they starting bullying them. Kamal must warn them but I think he won't because last time na he didn't speak about different problems while only solved few problems. Becz if you kind of warn them na they become alert and start behaving in a sweet way. The fact is it is exceptional becz few people like aarti are still the same way they are but a girl like oviya who is so straight forward can handle all this crticism because she is not too emotional or she can't lose her cool so soon.
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: CarpediemRose

I am being seriously frank of whatever I had observed from the show.

Bharani is highly spiritual and like he is too frank completely straightforward in conveying things that's why the other housemates who are like acting to one in one way and the other in another manner was upset with him .

Also Bharani is expected to have got more than 75+lakhs votes this time. He is from a tamil family but not famous than Karupu yet people are watching the show and gave him votes, So the people in the house may be worried that he may get maximum votes and win this show.

Next thing is calling him unsafe for women is hell. Because he never goes or comments about women more like karupu, shakti and snehan.

To be sure snehan's behaviour with women strongly says he is a womaniser. See commeting about namitha's clothes vaipuri was scared whether her dress will fall. But Snehan says you must be happy only when the dress falls, this alone can't be referred but many exceptions we can identify him as a one who is not safe for women. Hugging and kissing people especially women. Hindi bigg boss is different yaar here we as tamilians have a culture la he being a kazighar is hell tormenting them.

Next is Aarav he uses Oviya. Now he completely realized that she is too frank she is worthless. He is a flirtaious man now is targetting Raiza my dear people. Raiza from the beginning I had this opinion she wants a boy to flirt so she is upto him and their bonding is developing recent promo that is today's promo is evidence.

Now Aarav and Snehan are safe for women or Bharani?? Bharani supported Julie took her as a sister until he felt that everyone is isloating her. But Bharani when he understood her camelon character left that bonding. As I said before Bharani's elimination is due to these reasons alone.

About others Vaipuri is good he has some backbitting behaviour but he doesn't fight or develops fights with others. He is a little apart from the age group and wants to be out .

Snehan and Aarav they do their work properly and supports for the house but they talk a lot tease a lot and establish their true colors everytime.

Harathi I am awaited to see her out of this house. She lacks courage, she wants to be on the top, complete domination, constant triggering others and literally thinks she is one good mahaan in the house.

Gayatri and shakti no words thick and thin friends who celebrate themselves as son and daughter of huge celebrities. they tease others, they talk against people, no tolerancy at all, gets angry everytime.

Julie to be frank is a camelon. She wants to win so she adjusts herself. She knows that they play foolish games and teases her but she acts as per them only for her victory. She never deserves to win in the name of her prayers she is cheating the almighty.

Raiza is one stupid out there, She is lazy, comments others by listening to other people. She has an eye for Aarav it is also recongised now. But more than that she too speaks one to one person other to other person.

Namitha is one hell she dominates other and her behaviour is seriously irritating me. Teach her some dress sense people are eyeing in an unofficilal manner, Her own hygiene is now under stake as she is not worth it.

Oviya is perfect I will say she minds her own way. She is too frank she speaks everything to everyone in the same way, She may difference in opinion with others because of her unique personality which I love. But she is no urging to a single resolution which seems discomforting. But as a person I love Oviya I feel she has been true to people. SHe never says what is wrong about others even if it is negative.

Ganesh is friendly, supportive, he is a gyming freak, cares a lot for his body. But he never instigates others, tries to solve problems also he is silent most of the times and avoids problems.

But the true winner would have been Bharani in the show if he stayed today. But bad words, deep pressure, psychologically affected him and he left but he was one person who expressed himself the way he was loved it .

Simply superb ๐Ÿ‘
silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

he said he prayed before entering here...He believe all religion...He said he wanted to curse them ...But he won't as it he fears it ll happen as a bhakth of Murugan...He said he prayed at Santhome church ...(But if one who believe in Christianity cursed ...His curse will come back to him ...If he is tolerating in d name of lord...God will fight on their behalf )g good that he tolerated ...He added he had thought contestants will be good but he is disappointed as they speak I'll about him which he wouldn't think about ...It's so nice of Vaiyabhuri tried to console him ...

Looks like i misunderstood it then. Thx for clarifying
Fortune13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: CarpediemRose

\

Yes yaar they are cornering a person and they starting bullying them. Kamal must warn them but I think he won't because last time na he didn't speak about different problems while only solved few problems. Becz if you kind of warn them na they become alert and start behaving in a sweet way. The fact is it is exceptional becz few people like aarti are still the same way they are but a girl like oviya who is so straight forward can handle all this crticism because she is not too emotional or she can't lose her cool so soon.

I hope she stays strong till the end...at the moment she's the only sane person in the house!!! I bet she'll be nominated for eviction every week... i hope people keep supporting her.. i can't won't since i don't live in india ๐Ÿ˜ญ But ya you're right, those bullys will change their behaviour if kamal warn them ๐Ÿ˜• I soo wish thst someone sensible enter the house as Wildcard contestant...

Magicalbell thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

aama sollama solluren ๐Ÿ˜†...She is here because of that team I guess... Sure Dhanush would come to d show for promoting his movie ...Super singer illale ...He cant ignore the cast of his movie...Stomach fire...Next week thada ...Raiza in dangerzone๐Ÿ˜†...Hope Harathi gets evicted before that if it's happening...

why in every season of bb they are desperate about romantic angles๐Ÿ˜•.. show something different na.. arthi epo poita vijay tv ku masala kadaikadhu kolambu seiyya so they need her๐Ÿ˜†.. i dont understand this concept of filmstars and directors that if one movie is a hit , they start making sequel of it , dumbstruck idiots..๐Ÿคข
CarpediemRose thumbnail

Originally posted by: .NJ.

Last week itself I noticed a different aarav, he is also another person who thinks by teaming up with rowdy gay3 will get him supporters in the house...it's going to backfire...aarthi shakti and gay3 maybe familiar faces to audience, but that doesn't mean they have strong fan base...

Who is this aarav, at least we know oviya b4 BB...come on oviya choose a better guy, not a flirt or a fox

I agree the way aarav started involving himself too much in problems. Poking his nose in everything and like being judgemental. Earlier he wasn't like this to be frank he didn't expose his true colors actually. He is god flirty and to be frank girls can't be safe around him. Now behind raiza and oviya girl must give up yeah she has a lot of potential and she is famous too.