Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jessi14315 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

he said he prayed before entering here...He believe all religion...He said he wanted to curse them ...But he won't as it he fears it ll happen as a bhakthi of Murugan...He said he prayed at Santhome church ...(But if one who believe in Christianity cursed ...His curse will come back to him ...If he is tolerating in d name of lord...God will fight on their behalf )g good that he tolerated ...He added he had thought contestants will be good but he is disappointed as they speak I'll about him which he wouldn't think about ...It's so nice of Vaiyabhuri tried to console him ...

pity on bharani.. i felt like crying when he vented out to vaiyapuri.. how much he has pent up in his mind.. no wonder he was anxious and walked just to be away from these bullies
jessi14315 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Raiza is part of VIP 2...Movie is releasing on 28th july I guess...Are they keeping her for promoting the movie...

i hate her.. intha extra va vachi movie promote panninalum...
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think someone here said that bharani suffering from withdrawal symptom of stopping alcohol drastically, that actually justifies why he kept walking and ate a lot...instead of helping him, KK started back biting and others joined in... this shows how low this people are...I always say bharani is a weirdo but he isn't evil, I never seen him gossiping neither was he interested in women in the hse... they all behaved like a devil, except oviya...
Magicalbell thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

Adhukku dhaan.. they wanted to show that they are really cooking..

I accept they cook for breakfast, dinner , snacks and other stuffs but not for lunch I think.. bcoz if you see the vessels they use, how could they for these many ppl in that ? will they cook rice many times in small quantity ? which they won't.. I guess they provide lunch alone... not sure though..

no ramvijay they don't provide food from Monday to thursday but on Friday they provide food for whole day. Its like from Monday to Thursday they showcase what happens at home and on Friday they have a shoot for Saturday episode. Shooting happens for whole day so they cant cook. the left over food of friday they use during saturday so basically they need not have to cook much during saturday as the food comes with huge quantity. so the episode which is being aired today , it was the recorded one of yesterday😊
Magicalbell thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Raiza is part of VIP 2...Movie is releasing on 28th july I guess...Are they keeping her for promoting the movie...

apo movie flop aayidum nu solrae😆
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sunita_raj

Try in Google. Co.in...it worked for me

thanks re it worked now.
CarpediemRose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
I am being seriously frank of whatever I had observed from the show.

Bharani is highly spiritual and like he is too frank completely straightforward in conveying things that's why the other housemates who are like acting to one in one way and the other in another manner was upset with him .

Also Bharani is expected to have got more than 75+lakhs votes this time. He is from a tamil family but not famous than Karupu yet people are watching the show and gave him votes, So the people in the house may be worried that he may get maximum votes and win this show.

Next thing is calling him unsafe for women is hell. Because he never goes or comments about women more like karupu, shakti and snehan.

To be sure snehan's behaviour with women strongly says he is a womaniser. See commeting about namitha's clothes vaipuri was scared whether her dress will fall. But Snehan says you must be happy only when the dress falls, this alone can't be referred but many exceptions we can identify him as a one who is not safe for women. Hugging and kissing people especially women. Hindi bigg boss is different yaar here we as tamilians have a culture la he being a kazighar is hell tormenting them.

Next is Aarav he uses Oviya. Now he completely realized that she is too frank she is worthless. He is a flirtaious man now is targetting Raiza my dear people. Raiza from the beginning I had this opinion she wants a boy to flirt so she is upto him and their bonding is developing recent promo that is today's promo is evidence.

Now Aarav and Snehan are safe for women or Bharani?? Bharani supported Julie took her as a sister until he felt that everyone is isloating her. But Bharani when he understood her camelon character left that bonding. As I said before Bharani's elimination is due to these reasons alone.

About others Vaipuri is good he has some backbitting behaviour but he doesn't fight or develops fights with others. He is a little apart from the age group and wants to be out .

Snehan and Aarav they do their work properly and supports for the house but they talk a lot tease a lot and establish their true colors everytime.

Harathi I am awaited to see her out of this house. She lacks courage, she wants to be on the top, complete domination, constant triggering others and literally thinks she is one good mahaan in the house.

Gayatri and shakti no words thick and thin friends who celebrate themselves as son and daughter of huge celebrities. they tease others, they talk against people, no tolerancy at all, gets angry everytime.

Julie to be frank is a camelon. She wants to win so she adjusts herself. She knows that they play foolish games and teases her but she acts as per them only for her victory. She never deserves to win in the name of her prayers she is cheating the almighty.

Raiza is one stupid out there, She is lazy, comments others by listening to other people. She has an eye for Aarav it is also recongised now. But more than that she too speaks one to one person other to other person.

Namitha is one hell she dominates other and her behaviour is seriously irritating me. Teach her some dress sense people are eyeing in an unofficilal manner, Her own hygiene is now under stake as she is not worth it.

Oviya is perfect I will say she minds her own way. She is too frank she speaks everything to everyone in the same way, She may difference in opinion with others because of her unique personality which I love. But she is no urging to a single resolution which seems discomforting. But as a person I love Oviya I feel she has been true to people. SHe never says what is wrong about others even if it is negative.

Ganesh is friendly, supportive, he is a gyming freak, cares a lot for his body. But he never instigates others, tries to solve problems also he is silent most of the times and avoids problems.

But the true winner would have been Bharani in the show if he stayed today. But bad words, deep pressure, psychologically affected him and he left but he was one person who expressed himself the way he was loved it .
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Magicalbell

apo movie flop aayidum nu solrae😆

aama sollama solluren 😆...She is here because of that team I guess... Sure Dhanush would come to d show for promoting his movie ...Super singer illale ...He cant ignore the cast of his movie...Stomach fire...Next week thada ...Raiza in dangerzone😆...Hope Harathi gets evicted before that if it's happening...
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
One more promo
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABO5p9Uuodc[/YOUTUBE]

Hmmm...Oviya shouldn't give a damn about this...
CarpediemRose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

aama sollama solluren 😆...She is here because of that team I guess... Sure Dhanush would come to d show for promoting his movie ...Super singer illale ...He cant ignore the cast of his movie...Stomach fire...Next week thada ...Raiza in dangerzone😆...Hope Harathi gets evicted before that if it's happening...

Agree with u sandhya seriously.