Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Magicalbell thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
though I have few list of favourite contestants from bb hindi version but the contestant whom I had pleasure watching on screeen was imam , he brought the worst out of all other contestants. Those who tagged themselves as great , polite , humble , truthfull etc etc and other useless characterisations , he pushed them to that level where they reacted and then we came to know about them clearly. i badly need a contestant like him. i want this happy celebrity family to break and then everyone will show their true colours🤣🤣
Qadberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
After a long time, back again here :)
  • Oviya is natural and being herself
  • Raisa too seems likable,
  • Aarav is being clever guy and analyzing things more,
  • Ganesh seems to be lacking footage about him to have more of an opinion on him, I do think he can make up for it as he is selected as leader at last.
  • Vaiyapuri seems to be always hanging by bed and gossiping, he will surely miss Kanja Karuppu for his gossips and feel alone i think.
  • Harathi comes off natural but not likable character due to her antics with Julie.
  • Gayathri seems pretty confused about the show and she doesn't act natural sometimes which is irritating sometimes.
  • Julie character is peculiar one, she wants to stay and she plays it safe when its needed, she can go many days
  • Namitha is being herself but commanding sometimes it might be problem when more people are eliminated.
  • Snehan character is changing gradually in the show, he came off likable during first few days and he is changing a lot these days.
  • Shakti so far hasn't clicked as an individual, he seems to be going by what group of individuals say, he too seems natural but can't stay long time i think
  • Bharani has been minding his own business, ppl just seem to pick on him more, he might make a comeback to rattle some inmates i think
  • Ganja Karuppu was honest in his opinions and it doesn't help coz he doesn't know that he indirectly is hurting his chances and so he was evicted i believe.
  • Anuya seriously shouldn't have been out first, she should also be back imo
  • Sree is a lost soul, he shouldn't have accepted for this show, if he can't mingle with new people...
Magicalbell thumbnail

Originally posted by: giri88

After a long time, back again here :)

• Oviya is natural and being herself
  • Raisa too seems likable,
  • Aarav is being clever guy and analyzing things more,
  • Ganesh seems to be lacking footage about him to have more of an opinion on him, I do think he can make up for it as he is selected as leader at last.
  • Vaiyapuri seems to be always hanging by bed and gossiping, he will surely miss Kanja Karuppu for his gossips and feel alone i think.
  • Harathi comes off natural but not likable character due to her antics with Julie.
  • Gayathri seems pretty confused about the show and she doesn't act natural sometimes which is irritating sometimes.
  • Julie character is peculiar one, she wants to stay and she plays it safe when its needed, she can go many days
  • Namitha is being herself but commanding sometimes it might be problem when more people are eliminated.
  • Snehan character is changing gradually in the show, he came off likable during first few days and he is changing a lot these days.
  • Shakti so far hasn't clicked as an individual, he seems to be going by what group of individuals say, he too seems natural but can't stay long time i think
  • Bharani has been minding his own business, ppl just seem to pick on him more, he might make a comeback to rattle some inmates i think
  • Ganja Karuppu was honest in his opinions and it doesn't help coz he doesn't know that he indirectly is hurting his chances and so he was evicted i believe.
  • Anuya seriously shouldn't have been out first, she should also be back imo
  • Sree is a lost soul, he shouldn't have accepted for this show, if he can't mingle with new people...

i accept everything except the red one🤣.. raiza plays in group and definitely not a likeable one from the day she started showing her true colours and she has joined the gossiping gang andf bully gang🥱
Magicalbell thumbnail
jeffy arthi's face eapdi erukumna " foreingn sarakku ku urugai ilame erundha eapdi erukum ? Sappunu erukum lae adhae maari she will have the face expresions. Already her face is not worth watching , idhule you want public to concentrate on her expressions ah? sahikadu da , thangamudiyadhu da...😆😆
silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Magicalbell

sevenstreaks how do we judge a person in general? We mingle with them , we communicate , we share our thoughts , our problems , our difference of opinions and then we come to a conclusion. Here everyone judged barani by forming their opinions based on the facts stated to them which is wrong. I personally dont think he is fake , womaniser , liar etc. He is genuine and he is not a bb material. For this peculiar reason i want a notorious wild card who gives these contestants and bullies taste of their own medicine. a contestant who manipulates and plays with the brain of others and who is extremely open , bold and obnoxious. then they will understand the pain which barani went through and which currently oviya and julie is facing.😆

From whatever i understood it looks like bharani is more into witchcraft or samiyar .. he was telling vaitapuri that he has done somethings in church and if he says ( or curse) it will happen . I guess they were scared that he might keep suniyam or something .. i may be completely wrong but this is what i understood from his conversation with vaiyapuri
Magicalbell thumbnail

Originally posted by: silverfox

From whatever i understood it looks like bharani is more into witchcraft or samiyar .. he was telling vaitapuri that he has done somethings in church and if he says ( or curse) it will happen . I guess they were scared that he might keep suniyam or something .. i may be completely wrong but this is what i understood from his conversation with vaiyapuri

no dear , he meant that he has got black tongue which means whatever he says it will happen.in short he can curse anyone is what he meant but he told clearly i am controlling all this as i have respect for everyone. In tamil we call it karu naaku. And even if we curse someone through that black tongue , it will happen. He just said he is a devotee of murugan and he has the divine powers of god over him. adhavdhu kadavul arul avanuku eruku. they cornered him for no reason. he was an open and bold person with his ideals which they can't tolerate and hence they pushed him to leave the house. i wish if bb could bring him back and make him trigger the other contestants.😆
jessi14315 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

jeffy arthi's face eapdi erukumna " foreingn sarakku ku urugai ilame erundha eapdi erukum ? Sappunu erukum lae adhae maari she will have the face expresions. Already her face is not worth watching , idhule you want public to concentrate on her expressions ah? sahikadu da , thangamudiyadhu da...😆😆

🤣 ayyo samy mudiyala...
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

for the simple reason to clear the misunderstanding of the public as there are many rumors that food is coming from outside . 😳

Adhukku dhaan.. they wanted to show that they are really cooking..

I accept they cook for breakfast, dinner , snacks and other stuffs but not for lunch I think.. bcoz if you see the vessels they use, how could they for these many ppl in that ? will they cook rice many times in small quantity ? which they won't.. I guess they provide lunch alone... not sure though..
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: silverfox

he said he prayed before entering here...He believe all religion...He said he wanted to curse them ...But he won't as it he fears it ll happen as a bhakth of Murugan...He said he prayed at Santhome church ...(But if one who believe in Christianity cursed ...His curse will come back to him ...If he is tolerating in d name of lord...God will fight on their behalf )g good that he tolerated ...He added he had thought contestants will be good but he is disappointed as they speak I'll about him which he wouldn't think about ...It's so nice of Vaiyabhuri tried to console him ...
Edited by -sevenstreaks- - 7 years ago
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Raiza is part of VIP 2...Movie is releasing on 28th july I guess...Are they keeping her for promoting the movie...