Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Why the Bigg Boss (I mean the voice-over) always call upon Snegan or Aarthi to read the letter? And always making him the judge or referee or a teacher.. hope no more classroom tasks.. he is escaping from many tasks.. vaai mattum dhaan irukku..

he kept saying only he was cooking nu and others didn't even look at it and coming with plates nu.. why? what happened to the other members of cooking team? why didn't he call them? Namita was ill for sometime, but she gave her contribution I think for Poori Masala.. what about other two, Karuppu and other one?
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

just search BigBoss Vote on Google...Before that make sure u ve already logged on google...Nomination photos will appear...Click on them select how many votes u want give each of them and submit votes...๐Ÿ˜Š

It didn't work for me... maybe it's only for audience in india
Magicalbell thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i want oviya to cook such pathetic food that these housemates should feel that they made a great mistake by keeping her in kitchen area๐Ÿ˜†
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: .NJ.

don know ๐Ÿ˜•
Try this link :
https://g.co/kgs/6cLsv6
HalleNJ thumbnail
Ramyvijay thanks for all the updates

Ganesh will definitely win all physical tasks, if there is one who can beat him, that would be bharani, and I'm not joking...and next would be aarav...

Ghanesh and everyone stopped too low yesterday...makkal sees bharani as themselves, whoever supports him may be saved, another reason why oviya is getting huge support is other than her attitude of giving back to bully gang, she was actually the nicest to bharani...tbh bharani is a trump card for contestants to get people's support on their side and they just couldn't see it... Julie wasted a big opportunity, if she stood for bharani people would have hailed her, but now all calling her fake... to be honest, though I dislike arthi, I want Julie to be eliminated soon too...

HalleNJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Magicalbell

i want oviya to cook such pathetic food that these housemates should feel that they made a great mistake by keeping her in kitchen area๐Ÿ˜†

I was discussing this yesterday, I too don't know cooking at all, if such task comes the maximum I can do is cook rice and make fried rice everyday... ๐Ÿ˜† don't underestimate those who don't know cooking...
Magicalbell thumbnail

I was discussing this yesterday, I too don't know cooking at all, if such task comes the maximum I can do is cook rice and make fried rice everyday... ๐Ÿ˜† don't underestimate those who don't know cooking...

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ i am actually feeling pity for the housemates especially pulugumootai snehan , his plan is going to backfire big time๐Ÿ˜†
ganesh has no opinions on his own๐Ÿ˜ก. yesterday pulugumootai was babysitting him fo rno reason. he is a saddist. in the name of giving advice he was filling the ears of ganesh and taking out his vengeance and that duffer followed him๐Ÿ˜•.. never expected ganesh will do this๐Ÿคข
sunita_raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Try in Google. Co.in...it worked for me
Magicalbell thumbnail
one important message I wish to convey to everyone. I have visited a lots of forums but never tried to open an account before . There are some latest serials that intrigued me to open an account and participate in discussions. Previously when I visited bigg boss forums of north for reading the updates , i saw everyone was abusing , fighting , namecalling in the name of discussion. I am glad we as a group are having a healthy and peaceful discussion and i hope this bond and group stays forever.๐Ÿ˜Š
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1xSsigSi3Q[/YOUTUBE]

Nallavanga vallavanga nallum therinjavanga pesuranga