Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

i crack off so badly when aarthi was talking in front of the camera. At first thought was expecting her saying there is 10 mamiyars here so please help me out nu. To my shock she ask for vote to keep her in 😲🤣 Wish i can see her face when she comes out and see all the comments in twitter or fb on how everyone wanting to get her out lolz.

I am glad oviya got her senses back. She already can see aarav is also part of the group nu. Oviya is standing confident as she knows she will not be eliminated with julie and arthi in the poll.

ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

i crack off so badly when aarthi was talking in front of the camera. At first thought was expecting her saying there is 10 mamiyars here so please help me out nu. To my shock she ask for vote to keep her in 😲🤣 Wish i can see her face when she comes out and see all the comments in twitter or fb on how everyone wanting to get her out lolz.

I am glad oviya got her senses back. She already can see aarav is also part of the group nu. Oviya is standing confident as she knows she will not be eliminated with julie and arthi in the poll.

When Aarthi was talking to the camera, there was a guy who peeped in through the door, must be Aarav.. he might have thought something serious happening with her talking to the camera soon after the announcement of the nominees.. lolz 😛

Oviya knows to tackle these ppl in her own way and doesn't even bother.. like this week, she will get a huge support from the audiences and will be saved.. it will be either Julie or Harathi packing the bags.. (paavam her hubby Ganesh.. he wished to be free from her for 100 days)
ramyvijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

Votes

Oviya-20
vaiyabhuri-15
Julie-15

Dislike Vaiyabhuri and Julie...But still dislike Harathi more🤣...Voting is fun ...Now going to vote from Mom's mobile...😆

If you remember, it's me who said I dislike Oviya when I got to know that she is going to be part of the show.. Even when it started I didn't like her attitude and behaviour, walking off from the discussion.. And now my perception completely changed and I really wish her to continue to let the bullies down..

So here I go..

This week, my entire 50 points goes to save Oviya 😳 and no one else
ramarajan_runga thumbnail
I think we should split votes to ensure Aarthi gets 0. I don't like Vaiyapuri and loathe Julie but both these are saints compared to Aarti

Gayathri's insult vocab increasing every day with 2 additional new words today, vesham & arayanum pola. she really is going to fear for her safety when she gets out
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramarajan_runga

I think we should split votes to ensure Aarthi gets 0. I don't like Vaiyapuri and loathe Julie but both these are saints compared to Aarti

Gayathri's insult vocab increasing every day with 2 additional new words today, vesham & arayanum pola. she really is going to fear for her safety when she gets out

ya...I m voting that way(20,15,15,0)...Till now voted 6 times in that format ...😳😆
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
erm can someone assist on the voting pls? i am lost lolz. how to do it?
ramyvijay thumbnail
Captaincy Selection Process:

Happy that they changed the way of selection.. Those bullies have pre-planned as who to suggest and further play.. Thoppi Thoppi 🤣 ada.. avangale thoppi kuduthuttaangale 😛

Also good that Ganesh takes up the position.. he have been in suggestion from the beginning and he had assured that he would listen to everyone.. we don't know how he'll tackle, but let him get a chance and see how he does..

Moreover, till now he was doing the work given and working out and minding his own business.. now he has to interact with everyone.. hope he doesn't nod to the snakes.. yesterday Snehan tried triggering him on how to target Oviya & Raise.. hope he don't listen to him..

Reason why Aarthi came forward for captaincy.. She very well knew she will be in eviction list for sure.. So if selected, she can be out from it na..

Shakthi's intention was to target Oviya, Raiza..

I was praying that Ganesh shouldn't give up in that task to let the bully gang takeover..
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

erm can someone assist on the voting pls? i am lost lolz. how to do it?

just search BigBoss Vote on Google...Before that make sure u ve already logged on google...Nomination photos will appear...Click on them select how many votes u want give each of them and submit votes...😊
TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
New here...😊 you guys are having a lovely discussion... And every one here seems to share almost the same opinion as mine😉...

I absolutely loathe the bully gang... The way they gang up and corner people is disgusting... Seriously, I can't bear that Snake Snehan... He is the worst of the lot... silent killer... just because KK got eliminated, they targeted Bharani🤢... And the way they talked bad about him was horrible... The poor guy looked so much harrassed... Only Oviya said bye to him... Not even Julie who kept calling him Anna Anna...🤢 And Ganesh... Man... this guy keeps giving lectures on including everyone... but yesterday when Bharani was escaping... he was saying enaku sirippu varuthunu...🤢

Saw the new promo...Now they are targetting Oviya😕... I was actually laughing when Gayathri called Oviya Vesham... Source of vesham calling others vesham😆 i guess they got to know she is popular... And the weird reasons they gave for nominating Oviya... She is different aam unique aam... Just because she doesn't join the gang in their foul ways... they are nominating her🥱 Mudiyala pa...
ramyvijay thumbnail
No need for them to put Oviya, Raiza in cooking team.. Obviously it would be them as they are left out.. and they very well know that one day or the other their turn will come.. they must be prepared.. hope they do well to other's surprise.. not sure how the output will , I mean the dishes they prepare.. be it nice or not, Snake gonna complain about it that they can't eat such food nu..