Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
the real womaniser and "maniser" as well is snake snehan, look at the way he hugs and kisses people...

poor bharani, never seen him close to any woman, even he tags julie as tangachi...

thanks for the update ramvijay
Edited by .NJ. - 7 years ago
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .NJ.

such a waste...

i'm hating all the bullies...they actually chased him out...why even ghanesh and aarav didnt stop him...all selfish...now I have no one to root...maybe oviya, but she can be irritating with aarav...hate her running behind him, have some self respect lady!

Ganesh and Aarav? even Oviya said Bharani is acting and creating scene.. But everyone were shocked when he actually left the house.. maybe they thought it's a drama and he'll be back as usual..

And Oviya won't go behind Aarav hereafter I think.. I heard her saying something like, Aarav not showing interest and looks like passing time, she no more going to bug him.. so she said but let's be friends nu.. both of them agreed..
Magicalbell thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I forgot the meaning of womaniser coz the one who is doing this stuff is here at home and the one who is sincere was tagged this title 😕 .. Oviya will buck up soon when she will come to know about arav's real intentions 😆 .. though I personally don't like Julie but I can't wish bad for her too . Everyone has some negative trait so does Julie . Then why everyone over there is cornering her and making fun of her ? I seriously want Kamal to reprimand them or atleast general public should ask and show disinterest in this 🥱 by expressing this during caller of the week
jessi14315 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I felt its best bharani left.. yesterday when gayu told about insecure about bharani as father figure KK is not there .. i was like yeah father figure always spoke about other girls and doubt about dress and i never seen bharani in this discussion.. as far as juli i had little sympathy for her but yesterday she lost it.. now as their target s not there aarthi was nominated .. of course juli s their slaughter pig always.. just to show then who s biggboss i want aarthi to be eliminated.
Magicalbell thumbnail

Originally posted by: jeffy

I felt its best bharani left.. yesterday when gayu told about insecure about bharani as father figure KK is not there .. i was like yeah father figure always spoke about other girls and doubt about dress and i never seen bharani in this discussion.. as far as juli i had little sympathy for her but yesterday she lost it.. now as their target s not there aarthi was nominated .. of course juli s their slaughter pig always.. just to show then who s biggboss i want aarthi to be eliminated.

Jeffy this week who all are nominated ? And if this week has Julie arthi and gayathri then definitely these three won't go and a person from the rest nominated contestants will go for sure. They need Julie arthi and gayathri for masala . Maybe they will send someone to secret room in the name of elimination 😆
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Another thing I'd like to point out here is, what they (these so called artists) think about the public..

Snake says Julie has come to gain popularity.. (maybe irukkalaam) but they (bully gang) are already popular aam.. 😃 (yes.. recently popular in social media.. target of the meme creators) My sister was telling, I don't know who this Snegan is before this show nu 🤣

Next Aarthi & Co, they were saying public won't vote much as each message costs Rs.3 nu.. (well.. at first even I thought doesn't the commoner have no other work to vote and save these so called celebrities in the show?) they never expected this number of votes which is beyond 1 crore..

Till now they aren't aware of the voting format.. We have 50 points to vote for anyone or split it.. they would be thinking one can vote how much ever times as in Super Singer.. Gayathri even commented on the third party organisation that works on the counts.. ungalukku saadhagamaa illanaa, you'll doubt anyone..

They even suspect the Channel is not projecting properly and the results are not from the votes but channel's play nu.. it may be true in some cases.. but we all know what the ppl think and whom do they support with exposure to the social media..
ramarajan_runga thumbnail
nominations for this week;
Julie, Oviya, Vaiyapuri & Aarthi

Usual suspects nominating Oviya (Sakthi, Snegan & Gay3), those poor dominant souls who have failed to keep Oviya under their control trying to eviscerate here by continuously nominating her without actually realizing the support she has

Bharani is a weirdo, but i don't think he was acting or playing sympathy card. I noticed the show last night nosedived after he left with completely unnecessary 'Julie auditioning to be VJ' part and some cooking. Vaiyapuri probably felt guilty with the whole Bharani saga, hence his brief cry. Bharani was probably the only clear cut protagonist in the house who people could relate to/root for

Gay3 & Snegan are the biggest snakes, i really have no doubt they will record number of votes if they open poll for the public. Gay3 questioning audience by saying people don't know the difference between a moron and a kind hearted guy. Ya Kathi-Mas, you'll know the real moron when you step out of the house. Needless to say, she nominated Julie after harassing her throughout the show. Julie is also dumb as she sounds while putting jaldra for Gay3

I don't think Kamal is going to do anything about it. But people are watching
myzticalgurl thumbnail
I've been reading all of your comments and following along but I thought I'll join in the conversations as I'm so upset on how Bharni was treated. Not only was he bullied and picked on, they tried to tarnish his character. It was a very cowardly and disgusting and I felt none of them defended bharani or even asked to clarify what gayu meant when she said that. Just because you don't share the same opinions or are different from others doesn't mean they shouldn't be treated with respect. These guys drove him to isolation and depression by their behaviour. I really hope that kamalhassan confronts them about how they treated Bharni and the accusations made against them.
HalleNJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramarajan_runga

nominations for this week;
Julie, Oviya, Vaiyapuri & Aarthi

Usual suspects nominating Oviya (Sakthi, Snegan & Gay3), those poor dominant souls who have failed to keep Oviya under their control trying to eviscerate here by continuously nominating her without actually realizing the support she has

Bharani is a weirdo, but i don't think he was acting or playing sympathy card. I noticed the show last night nosedived after he left with completely unnecessary 'Julie auditioning to be VJ' part and some cooking. Vaiyapuri probably felt guilty with the whole Bharani saga, hence his brief cry. Bharani was probably the only clear cut protagonist in the house who people could relate to/root for

Gay3 & Snegan are the biggest snakes, i really have no doubt they will record number of votes if they open poll for the public. Gay3 questioning audience by saying people don't know the difference between a moron and a kind hearted guy. Ya Kathi-Mas, you'll know the real moron when you step out of the house. Needless to say, she nominated Julie after harassing her throughout the show. Julie is also dumb as she sounds while putting jaldra for Gay3

I don't think Kamal is going to do anything about it. But people are watching

bold: so true...who to root now...

and Kamal as a host, i dont put high hopes on him if only he had reprimanded the bullies, bharani wouldnt have left this way
HalleNJ thumbnail
new promo: new target is oviya 😆

seems like bharani's baton goes to her...

look at gayathri and the words she uses..and her face full of hatred...she is the real vesham/venom