Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jessi14315 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
me too .. i hate vaiyapuri. But I loathe arthi so splitting vote to julie and him. Half of votes to oviya
jessi14315 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShanC

Yes yes i agree she becone more and more conscious about audience now. Avoiding aarthi and being all the time with Juile to poor her as a good person.

But already everyone knows about her real charater

but she s harassing her
Magicalbell thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jeffy

yep when snehan told them bharani iruntha naama iruka koodathunu i thought like goyyala ungaluku imam than da sari nu😃😆

Jeffy he was one unique master piece 😆 ... I wish vijay tv brings him back as wild card or else atleast Radha Ravi 😆 .. he can easily manage all these species 😆
anbesivam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice to see the discussion going on.
I felt like Vaiyapuri felt guilty after having a talk with bharani. That is the reason why he cried and said inime naan sirikka maattaen.

Gayathri is one 3rd rated human being using the woman card citing safety etc. to manipulate things around her.
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
radha ravi would be an excellent wild card entry... 😆

btw, did bharani really walk out, didnt see his name in nomination, so is he save?
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .NJ.

radha ravi would be an excellent wild card entry... 😆

btw, did bharani really walk out, didnt see his name in nomination, so is he save?

He pleaded Bigg Boss to call him to confession room and want to talk.. he waited but no response.. so he started climbing the roof to move out but unable to as there was fence all over.. others said he is acting and seeking attention and nobody turned up..

Then BB called him, he vent his pain out.. BB asked him to wait until they decide.. after sometime, there came the voice saying, he should leave the house as he broke the rules.. he happily left..
ramyvijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: Magicalbell

I don't understand that Julie is mad or she is pretending to be mad. What is the need to tolerate the shit puked by gayathri in the name of joke .she is making fun of her , it's clearly visible , why can't she give it back like Oviya ? Seriously Oviya is far better than these jerks and morons and now everyone including Aarav is mocking and making fun of Julie . So she is the next target .

yeah.. It's obvious she is ragging her everytime.. still this stupid girl does all she says.. ippodhaan she is not the leader na (adhukku nu leader sonnadhellaam seiyanum nu illa).. maybe she could again say, thalaivi illanadhum madhikka maattiyaa nu she'll turn it..

So as per their wish if the commoner Julie is sent out, then who's their next target? one among them na, the great artists gang.. avangalukkullaye kudumipudi sandai dhaan for sure..
HalleNJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

He pleaded Bigg Boss to call him to confession room and want to talk.. he waited but no response.. so he started climbing the roof to move out but unable to as there was fence all over.. others said he is acting and seeking attention and nobody turned up..

Then BB called him, he vent his pain out.. BB asked him to wait until they decide.. after sometime, there came the voice saying, he should leave the house as he broke the rules.. he happily left..

such a waste...

i'm hating all the bullies...they actually chased him out...why even ghanesh and aarav didnt stop him...all selfish...now I have no one to root...maybe oviya, but she can be irritating with aarav...hate her running behind him, have some self respect lady!
HalleNJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

yeah.. It's obvious she is ragging her everytime.. still this stupid girl does all she says.. ippodhaan she is not the leader na (adhukku nu leader sonnadhellaam seiyanum nu illa).. maybe she could again say, thalaivi illanadhum madhikka maattiyaa nu she'll turn it..

So as per their wish if the commoner Julie is sent out, then who's their next target? one among them na, the great artists gang.. avangalukkullaye kudumipudi sandai dhaan for sure..

I too want julie out soon, after harathi...pavam nu paatha, this girl getting on my nerves day by day
ramyvijay thumbnail
The most cheapest act they did yesterday was talking about women safety.. It seems they (mainly Gayathri) feel insecure to be in the house where Bharani stays without the supervision of the father figure Karuppu.. really? nee avlo appaviyaa or weak?

Oviya and Namita replied they know to protect themselves.. 👍🏼 Thoppi for Gayu.. Nami, you don't know it's this gang around had research about ur dress..

Julie again bacstabbed her Anna that KK warned her many times not to go all alone and talk to Bharani without anyone around nu.. what nonsense is this?

Btw, those who are afraid to be there stating this as a reason, why the hell they signed the contract and accepted to be part of the show? don't they know men would also be part of it and they even don't know who all are the contestants who are going to stay together.. ellaam therinju dhaane vandheenga..? moreover there are more than 30 cameras 24/7 and a team watching all over.. will they let anything like that (what they think) will happen..

Moreover, look who is talking about it? the Snake..

only after coming out and watching the show, they will see the real face of those whom they trusted and supported..
Edited by ramyvijay - 7 years ago