Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Oviya should ve nominated Harathi...Grr...Started to dislike Ganesh ...Anyways Harathi is in danger zone...She is asking for vote...Lol...This is golden opportunity... M going to vote for all d other three except Harathi ...I want one of d bully gang gets evicted 😆...Is shree coming back this week? If so will he get power to save any of four ?
jessi14315 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kadavul irukaan kumaru... Aarthi nominated
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jeffy

Kadavul irukaan kumaru... Aarthi nominated

good one 👍🏼 👏

though I was pretty sure and kept counting, when the first 3 names were listed, I was like why no Aarthi.. then came the 'thaen vandhu paayudhu kaadhinile ' moment.. 😛
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I have lots to say about today's happenings.. will come back in the morning to share my view..

In a way I feel happy and it's good for Bharani to leave rather than being with this kullanari koottam and tortured by them.. Also happy that atleast there was one soul Vaiyapuri who came to lend his hand at the last moment to give him strength.. felt like he really cared at that moment..
ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .NJ.

^ maybe... from camera conscious gayathri has become audience conscious

Poor bharani

Father figure don't make fun of people 😡 oh maybe for rowdies he is father figure pola

Yes yes i agree she becone more and more conscious about audience now. Avoiding aarthi and being all the time with Juile to poor her as a good person.

But already everyone knows about her real charater
Magicalbell thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I m feeling bad for Bharani 😭 .. I don't understand that Julie is mad or she is pretending to be mad. What is the need to tolerate the shit puked by gayathri in the name of joke .she is making fun of her , it's clearly visible , why can't she give it back like Oviya ? Seriously Oviya is far better than these jerks and morons and now everyone including Aarav is mocking and making fun of Julie . So she is the next target . What does arthi thinks of herself ? When u have a perception that Julie is fake , then why are you poking your nose in every damn thing which she does .? Why it's bothering you ?
Is Shree coming back really ? From where did you confirmed this piece of news ? I want an exploding kind of wild cards 😆 who can teach bulldozer Arti , bully master , pulugumutai snehan a good lesson . Jeffy did you remember imam of bb Hindi version . 😆 .. I want a guy like him who gave goosebumps to all other contestants and made their living hell 😆
ShanC thumbnail
I want oviya, julie and gayu in the voting list and gayu to be eliminated
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Votes
Oviya-20
vaiyabhuri-15
Julie-15

Dislike Vaiyabhuri and Julie...But still dislike Harathi more 🤣...Voting is fun ...Now going to vote from Mom's mobile...😆
ShanC thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

good one 👍🏼 👏

though I was pretty sure and kept counting, when the first 3 names were listed, I was like why no Aarthi.. then came the 'thaen vandhu paayudhu kaadhinile ' moment.. 😛

Same. Feeling
jessi14315 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Magicalbell

I m feeling bad for Bharani 😭 .. I don't understand that Julie is mad or she is pretending to be mad. What is the need to tolerate the shit puked by gayathri in the name of joke .she is making fun of her , it's clearly visible , why can't she give it back like Oviya ? Seriously Oviya is far better than these jerks and morons and now everyone including Aarav is mocking and making fun of Julie . So she is the next target . What does arthi thinks of herself ? When u have a perception that Julie is fake , then why are you poking your nose in every damn thing which she does .? Why it's bothering you ?
Is Shree coming back really ? From where did you confirmed this piece of news ? I want an exploding kind of wild cards 😆 who can teach bulldozer Arti , bully master , pulugumutai snehan a good lesson . Jeffy did you remember imam of bb Hindi version . 😆 .. I want a guy like him who gave goosebumps to all other contestants and made their living hell 😆

yep when snehan told them bharani iruntha naama iruka koodathunu i thought like goyyala ungaluku imam than da sari nu😃😆