Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uma90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Guys did u realise Ganesh is completely overshadowed by the kulla nari kootam? I rarely see his footage...😭😭
Adutha vaaram Shakthi Captain aavara?
Vantha he will dominate Haarthi and kizhichify her 😆

But they r planning to choose oviya as leader na.. she shd bend eduthifying them😉

Btw, We are reaching 50 pages 👏 congrats..
Good to be discussing with all of u 😊
Edited by Uma90 - 7 years ago
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Watching yesterday's epi... this rowdy gayu thinks that the more support she has in the hse, the safer she is, but she doesn't know that makkal hates her whole gang of bullies 😆

Disgusting men discussing ladies dress...now you knw why people support bharani...
Edited by .NJ. - 7 years ago
Uma90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .NJ.

Watching yesterday's epi... this rowdy gayu thinks that the more support she has in the hse, the safer she is, but she doesn't know that makkal hates her whole gang of bullies 😆

And she does not realise that the same gang will betray her soon..
They deffo bite her back by this week.
Intha gang kandippaga udaiyum 😆 ithuvey en kattalai en kattaleya sasanam😆

I see pple already saying must senjify her on twitter once she is out.. kathara kathara senjify that she quits twitter.
She has alot of haters after bigg bosss🤣
jessi14315 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uma90

Guys did u realise Ganesh is completely overshadowed by the kulla nari kootam? I rarely see his footage...😭😭

Adutha vaaram Shakthi Captain aavara?
Vantha he will dominate Haarthi and kizhichify her 😆

But they r planning to choose oviya as leader na.. she shd bend eduthifying them😉

Btw, We are reaching 50 pages 👏 congrats..
Good to be discussing with all of u 😊

No uma dear .. they are planning to make oviya as kitchen team captain.. Not this week's leader..
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ivangala pathi search pannaa ennalaamo velila varum.. I just stay away from all these going on in social media .. why to get tense knowing their real character

But saw 'amma neenga enga poneenga amma'.. 🤣

These ppl were deeply discussing on Namitha's dress.. kaadhu koduthu ketka mudiyala..
Uma90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jeffy

No uma dear .. they are planning to make oviya as kitchen team captain.. Not this week's leader..

Oh kitchen captain! My bad! So they are so sadistic to make her the kitchen captain in the expense of their own hunger 🤣 pathikara kootam..
ramarajan_runga thumbnail

I just googled it and saw some videos 🤬
Bigg boss la nallavar vallavar vesham...😲

Snehan is an honest man

Source : Snehan
Uma90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

Ivangala pathi search pannaa ennalaamo velila varum.. I just stay away from all these going on in social media .. why to get tense knowing their real character

But saw 'amma neenga enga poneenga amma'.. 🤣

These ppl were deeply discussing on Namitha's dress.. kaadhu koduthu ketka mudiyala..

Amma neenga enga ponnenga video i saw last yr! When i saw him enter biggboss i burst out laughing🤣
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I wouldn't have picked snehan personal life if he did not pretend to be good in BB house...ivara thalaivar and teacher nu solrathu enakku taanga mudiyale... the more I watch him, who knows, I too may climb up roof soon...
jessi14315 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Amma neenga enga ponnenga video i saw last yr! When i saw him enter biggboss i burst out laughing🤣

Ha ha me too.. I expected some one will kalachify him in BB house.