Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ramarajan_runga

I found it funny that they were all sad when Kanja was eliminated. Didn't they nominate him in the first place? calling him names? (irritating etc)

they nominated him for his short temper...And now the bully gang crying that they lost one jalra...Whom they could easily use to nominate others...
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
High time they should nominate smartly other than bully gang ...Oviya was in danger zone just because three votes ...I really wish Julie,Shakthi,Oviya,Aarav nomintes Harthi ...Grr this auto correct eveytime I type Aarav, its corrected as Saravanan...😡
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Last week they elected and nominations for upcoming week were shown on Sunday telecast I think.. was expecting the same yesterday..

Moving forward I really wish if Oviya or Bharani chosen as captain or particular team captain, they need to prove others wrong by doing their job well and kari poosify on other's faces..

As already planned Gayathri might opt for Sakthi who in turn will put Oviya as captain for cooking team.. who knows? to corner them, Gayu might suggest them for captaincy as well.. aachariya paduradhukku illa..

coming to nominees for eviction.. I wish it to be Aarthi, Gayathri and Snegan / Julie
ramarajan_runga thumbnail
The bully gang are probably aware of the support that Oviya & Bharani have among the audience. So they are starting this new 'we won't be here if he's here' ransom threats

Snehan is really a snake. I love how upset he got over Oviya criticizing him but he never has any qualms to whine about Bharani to Kamal
Edited by ramarajan_runga - 7 years ago
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Uma90

@N.J : What scandal dear? of Snehan?😕

He conducted a very weird marriage ceremony called dynamic kalyanam... try googling about it... he was also said to be a womaniser and abducted another man's wife.

Seriously when I hear snake snehan laughing, I feel like throwing something on my tv...irritating fellow
HalleNJ thumbnail
There is a rumour in FB saying bharani has left the show... is it true?
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .NJ.

There is a rumour in FB saying bharani has left the show... is it true?

don't know.. we have just few more hours to witness the happenings... wish he doesn't.. want him back with proper counselling and guidance..
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

He conducted a very weird marriage ceremony called dynamic kalyanam... try googling about it... he was also said to be a womaniser and abducted another man's wife.

Seriously when I hear snake snehan laughing, I feel like throwing something on my tv...irritating fellow

idhu enna kodumai
Uma90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I just googled it and saw some videos 🤬
Bigg boss la nallavar vallavar vesham...😲
HalleNJ thumbnail
^ more than that they made him a teacher...what an insult to that occupation!