Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

Bharani is being plain stupid. He got the most vote to stay there. He could change everything inside and bully arathi gayu and snehan nicely. Gayu and aarthi just needs someone who can scream louder then them to put them on their seat😛

He doesn't have the courage... bharani is not a cunning person as said by snake snehan and co...he is a bit innocent n weakest contestant in BB...the votes could be a big surprise for himself too...he can't give back to the bully gang as they are dominant

May I know what was his reactions towards Julie the poli
Edited by .NJ. - 7 years ago
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: .NJ.

He doesn't have the courage... bharani is not a cunning person as said by snake snehan and co...he is a bit innocent n weakest contestant in BB...the votes could be a big surprise for himself too...he can't give back to the bully gang as they are dominant

May I know what was his reactions towards Julie the poli

oh god.. I can't stop 🤣...Snake Snehan ,Julie the poli ...U r too good 🤣🤣🤣
Uma90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hellloo peeps😉
Finally watched both weekend episodes online..
Ennakku apove theriyum Karruppu veli povarunnu🤣 Gayu ma enna sonna?
Channel is is not projecting correctly? Ya ya they not projecting your real face much😆
Footage kammiya thaan podranga...

I kind Rofl when i saw the reaction of inmates crying for KK going out. enna nadippu.. sivaji thothu poyiuvaar..

Bharani u idiot... why u feeling bad..audience support is with u😉 Makkal thirpey magesan thiruppu..

But feel bad when i see the precap... enna nadakka poguthu.
I dun want entertainment from anyone's pain or depression.. 😕 Inmates all cannot be bothered abt him... like seriously?

Shakthi hates Aarthi🤣 at least someone is there to shut her up..

Like some of u say, i want her hubby to come in... heard he is a very patient guy. Paapom divorce varuagum pogutha😆

Arav disappointed me! Not even a slight happy for Ovivya? she shd really ignore him from now on... i bet she will from now.

Oviya u continously prove why you are the favourite of the majority!
Enna oru ponnu! Gotta love the way she walked with Bharani as a support. Notice how when the grp was gossipping and laughing abt Namitha, she didnt laugh though only her back was shown
Last night's epi she told him off when he didnt hv the guts to talk to Gayu abt the eviction.

I loved it when she told off julie too.. like indirectly telling her stop gossiping with her😆😆

Julie unnakku ithu thevaya? ellathalayum mukka nolaikkanuma?
her overact with kk was nauseous. When Gayu told her keep quiet i clapped🤣

Snehan is a snake😡😡😡 so freaking cunning and poisonous.

I want to knw why al the inmates hate Bharani? Is vijay tv not showing any impt footages?
i doubt i though.

Kamal looked less interested in sat's episode.. 😆 Avarala mudiyala pola.
Kamal is playing some strategies by not warning Gayu n Aarthi harshly?😕

Edited by Uma90 - 7 years ago
Uma90 thumbnail
@N.J : What scandal dear? of Snehan?😕
Uma90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

@bold 🤣 seriously i also felt like slapping Julie at that time. Edhuku ivalava periya drama asking for comb? Trying to show KK that she will be missing him the most aa? Kadavalae

Ada vidungapa... maybe she wanna do some suniyam on him with the comb hair for being so irritating🤣
Nvr seen the woman being attached to KK in 2 weeks..ippo pasamm pongifying.

I believe shakti's affection on him is an honest one😳 Julie illa 😆
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

Sending off KK is so boring to watch ...Even Kamal would ve got bored😆I doubt if he could even get why and how ppl voted against him...When he imitated Namitha ...No reaction from crowd there ...That's y😡😆...

True...

In fact, he didn't give proper answers for the questions being asked.. even while tagging everyone, he had his own perception for each title.. it wasn't apt as what it intended for..

Kamal even asked to say one good thing and one bad thing abt each one.. but he said was what they do or behave.. it was irrelevant..

All that what he said is about Bharani.. he even requested to send Bharani from there soon for the benefit of other's nu 😔 why so much grudge on him?

It's the bully gang who made him to develop hatred against bharani.. else Karuppu could've compromised and solved the issue.. if it wouldn't be them around, these two might've joined.. they actually used KK to corner Bharani.. unaware of it, he danced to their tunes
Uma90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

True...

In fact, he didn't give proper answers for the questions being asked.. even while tagging everyone, he had his own perception for each title.. it wasn't apt as what it intended for..

Kamal even asked to say one good thing and one bad thing abt each one.. but he said was what they do or behave.. it was irrelevant..

All that what he said is about Bharani.. he even requested to send Bharani from there soon for the benefit of other's nu 😔 why so much grudge on him?

It's the bully gang who made him to develop hatred against bharani.. else Karuppu could've compromised and solved the issue.. if it wouldn't be them around, these two might've joined.. they actually used KK to corner Bharani.. unaware of it, he danced to their tunes

Word!👏 KK was just a pawn in the game played by Gayu Shakti n Snehan.. End up KK was kicked out. if only he realised it before it was tooo late.. Venumnnu koothi vittey they kicked him out... now having crocodile tears 😆 I believe KK abused Bharani more than Bharani on KK.
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Uma90

Oviya u continously prove why you are the favourite of the majority!
Enna oru ponnu! Gotta love the way she walked with Bharani as a support. Notice how when the grp was gossipping and laughing abt Namitha, she didnt laugh though only her back was shown
Last night's epi she told him off when he didnt hv the guts to talk to Gayu abt the eviction.

I loved it when she told off julie too.. like indirectly telling her stop gossiping with her😆😆

Julie unnakku ithu thevaya? ellathalayum mukka nolaikkanuma?

Oviya looks matured.. maybe the way she is straightforward, she don't have permanent friends nor permanent enemies as she said..

Julie thought of creating a new issue complaining to her.. But smart Oviya gives back what's the reality and she should take it up 👏 Julie even tried to extend the convo, but Oviya cut down her and started to move... semma nosecut.. 😛

Did you ppl notice? when Bharani was talking to Oviya with Julie beside, once he left, this Julie said Bharani himself was confident enough that he'll get votes and then why is he behaving like this nu.. she is a true chameleon.. anne anne nu sonnadhellaam summa
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

True...

I felt it other way ..It was kk who was backbiting Bharani in the initial days...Even Shakthi was saying that Bharani is a sadist...It looked like he used his personal differences and didn't let anyone to talk to him 😕
ramarajan_runga thumbnail
I found it funny that they were all sad when Kanja was eliminated. Didn't they nominate him in the first place? calling him names? (irritating etc)