Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

In Shree 's case...he is out of d house easily...Y can't they do d same to Bharani.. Wat this channel was doing till he climbs d roof...So bad of Vijay tv...He needs counselling...Make him understand ppl likes him...

I m waiting for wild card entries...Bring nice contestants those who are Baap of Bullies 😆...I know I m so mean :P...I want to see Sneghan,Aarthi,Gayathri,Shakthi getting roasted inside d house😡

Channel is busy getting coverage of this stunt (sorry.. I'm saying sarcastically.. not to hurt his feelings) .. he talks to the cameraman who is shooting it..

And did you hear Snegan's voice in this chaos? 'ellaarum utkaarunga ' when they were about to go and see what's happening.. cunning personality calling himself as nermai yaana human being..
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

Channel is busy getting coverage of this stunt (sorry.. I'm saying sarcastically.. not to hurt his feelings) .. he talks to the cameraman who is shooting it..

And did you hear Snegan's voice in this chaos? 'ellaarum utkaarunga ' when they were about to go and see what's happening.. cunning personality calling himself as nermai yaana human being..

. Channel should do something...🥱...
Ha ha so true...Pulugu mootai😡...Not only him Bullies gang itself lacking it ...Gayathri ivan serupadi vaanga kooda thayangamatan nu solluranga promola( ivanga enna jenmamo)...Oviya yesterday episode la konjam pesirukalam Bharani kitta...No words for Julie 🤢...

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Sending off KK is so boring to watch ...Even Kamal would ve got bored😆 I doubt if he could even get why and how ppl voted against him...When he imitated Namitha ...No reaction from crowd there ...That's y 😡😆...
271043 thumbnail
I'm really disappointed with Ganesh and Aarav... so far they haven't done enough (anything tbh) to help/support Barani. Ivanga silent aa irukkurathu equally worse imho.
Oyiva tried (only one missing in the convo outside👍🏼 - promo) but I can understand why it's difficult for her to some extent.
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Bharani is being plain stupid. He got the most vote to stay there. He could change everything inside and bully arathi gayu and snehan nicely. Gayu and aarthi just needs someone who can scream louder then them to put them on their seat 😛
hopper_ocean thumbnail

Originally posted by: mellisai

I'm really disappointed with Ganesh and Aarav... so far they haven't done enough (anything tbh) to help/support Barani. Ivanga silent aa irukkurathu equally worse imho.

Oyiva tried (only one missing in the convo outside👍🏼 - promo) but I can understand why it's difficult for her to some extent.

After so long sri. Looks like BB had to bring you back 😛 Welcome back.
jessi14315 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

In Shree 's case...he is out of d house easily...Y can't they do d same to Bharani.. Wat this channel was doing till he climbs d roof...So bad of Vijay tv...He needs counselling...Make him understand ppl likes him...

I m waiting for wild card entries...Bring nice contestants those who are Baap of Bullies 😆...I know I m so mean :P...I want to see Sneghan,Aarthi,Gayathri,Shakthi getting roasted inside d house 😡

Someone who shows them their place.. periya royals nu nenapu..
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

The truth is those crying was not for KK but for the fact they have to deal with bharani for another week 😛 Right now bharani is being stupid. His got one good opportunity and he needs to realize how much people wants him to be inside. If he was smart - he will know how to play his game from hereon.

**Gayu and gang thinks popularity will save them. Even she said to KK he will never be eliminated as his too famous out there. What they fail to realize is everything is shown to us and for them all the biting and backstabbing is normal. Snehan calling himself innocent people crack me off. Good people will not sit and make plans to put people who do not know how to cook on cooking team. I want oviya to give this snehan nicely instead of trying to be nice to everyone.

**Julie - as arathi said before she is very fake unfortunately. The reason i wanted her to be in the show is to annoy gayu and aarthi more but julie is overdoing it. She is another bharani - do not know how to use the opportunity.

**Feeling sorry for oviya as she openly have told she loves him but she is not sure of him. Aarav is another double face. He secretly had wished she was gone too. There was no happiness on his face when he said i am happy you are here nu.

**Kamal sir should have point out names that nominated KK. It would have served them right. Sakti got scared when aarav ask why they did not mention it this time and timidly pointed out he nominated KK nu and that was before knowing the good heart KK.

** If namitha has seen the number of clips KK had imitate her or spoken behind her back - she would have happily said bye bye to him.

agree wat u said about Aarav...In case if Oviya got evicted before Raiza...He may flirt with Raiza for footage 🥱
Edited by -sevenstreaks- - 7 years ago
jessi14315 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

The result has been a real shock to everyone.. Thoppi Thoppi.. 🤣 pei aranja maadhiri irukkaanga.. Even when Sakthi told we have to accept public's judgement, Gayathri is like there is something mysterious and this couldn't happen nu..

And as Oviya says Julie over reacts.. see the way she did running behind Karuppu after elimination, when he went to gert water.. Anne.. irunga ne.. naan pudichu tharen Why this scene?

Snegan.. just hate his actions.. 😡

julie yesterday no words. Kanja karupu kitta anna unga comb enaku kodunga naan vachikren nyabagama nu.. he refused.. then oru vaati enna katti pudinga .. he refused.. doesn't she have any back bone.. overacting... Anyone will be irritated .. this week surely they will nominate her..
hopper_ocean thumbnail

Originally posted by: jeffy

julie yesterday no words. Kanja karupu kitta anna unga comb enaku kodunga naan vachikren nyabagama nu.. he refused.. then oru vaati enna katti pudinga .. he refused.. doesn't she have any back bone.. overacting... Anyone will be irritated .. this week surely they will nominate her..

@bold 🤣 seriously i also felt like slapping Julie at that time. Edhuku ivalava periya drama asking for comb? Trying to show KK that she will be missing him the most aa? Kadavalae