Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunita_raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: jeffy

As for as secret room we will be notified if some one is sent to secret room only the contestants will not know it.. KK is eliminated he will never return.. mostly in mid week only there will be secret room elimination.

Thanks for the information 😊
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

Snehan is saying pls send us out "innocent people" like him 😆 enna comedy idhu.

I can't understand that this so called 'Thamizh Pulavar / Kavignar' doesn't know what NERMAI means?

He irritates.. As he wish let him leave.. naamalaavadhu nimmadhi yaa paappom..
ramyvijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

semma would be fun to see him coming in as wildcard contestant 😛

Normally the eliminated contestants are called for wildcard na? But here I see ppl mentioning about someone new might enter the show.. is that so?
jessi14315 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

Normally the eliminated contestants are called for wildcard na? But here I see ppl mentioning about someone new might enter the show.. is that so?

no dear.. in biggboss format only new people will enter as wildcard..
jessi14315 thumbnail

I can't understand that this so called 'Thamizh Pulavar / Kavignar' doesn't know what NERMAI means?

He irritates.. As he wish let him leave.. naamalaavadhu nimmadhi yaa paappom..

😛😆 thats true
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Oh is it? that's so sad..

Even in the precap, he was shown confessing to Bigg Boss in the room that he can't bear the pressure given by others out there.. Poor fellow..

But the entire gang (except few) saying that he must be mentally affected nu.. how cruel.. don't they realise it's all because of them? maybe as Karuppu says, Bharani's nature in poking nose in everything and talks irrelevant things, but for that will corner that person and isolate?

Gayu & Gang, before doing it to others, just think how it'll be for us if left in such position..

Snehan said that if bharani stays, they all will not stay...Snehan is evil, if I were there, I would have screwed him with his scandal... seriously...

Not happy with kamal not reprimanding the bullies...see it went till someone gets so depressed... from the beginning I thought maddy or arvindsamy would be a better host...no offense to kamal fans...
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

no dear.. in biggboss format only new people will enter as wildcard..

i remember ganesh or vayapuri (cant remember) mention that bharani came and asked him so will there be a new person as mention in the contract they have signed nu. Vijaytv never followed rule lolz. They might modify the format 😆

ramyvijay thumbnail

Poor bharani.. may be he needs some help.. its better he gets some help and return..

yeah.. he should get good counselling and be there.. has to puli karachified in others stomach out there.. bullies nallaa kaduppu aaganum..
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
In Shree 's case...he is out of d house easily...Y can't they do d same to Bharani.. Wat this channel was doing till he climbs d roof...So bad of Vijay tv...He needs counselling...Make him understand ppl likes him...
I m waiting for wild card entries...Bring nice contestants those who are Baap of Bullies 😆...I know I m so mean :P...I want to see Sneghan,Aarthi,Gayathri,Shakthi getting roasted inside d house 😡

ramyvijay thumbnail

bully gang did not understand how KK got eliminated.. ha ha ha .. paavam they are victimising others just bcoz they think they are higher than them.. and thought people too will follow their lead nu.. ippo theriyudhu yean mokka mokka padama nadichinga nu.. people oda pulse neenga purinjikave illa. gayu started to think how biggboss is projecting them outside nu.. yeah baby we came to know how echhai u are to lie for a chocolate milk.. KK ithula leader vera.. Snehan nallavana ma.. no words.. sometimes they forget they are being recorded 247 and think that they edit all their mistakes as in film.. oviya rightly said this s reality show baby.. Julie please don't jump every time.. you are really irritating.. please heed to oviya and tone down.. this week anyway u will be nominated baby.. I really want oviya and julie to cook well and this bully gang get ashamed.. so this week sakthi leader ah.. gayu aarthi snehan should wash toilet this week.. bharani ni words.. paavam. They are cornering him again.. snehan unaku iruku d..

The result has been a real shock to everyone.. Thoppi Thoppi.. 🤣 pei aranja maadhiri irukkaanga.. Even when Sakthi told we have to accept public's judgement, Gayathri is like there is something mysterious and this couldn't happen nu..

And as Oviya says Julie over reacts.. see the way she did running behind Karuppu after elimination, when he went to gert water.. Anne.. irunga ne.. naan pudichu tharen Why this scene?

Snegan.. just hate his actions.. 😡
Edited by ramyvijay - 7 years ago