Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jessi14315 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: krithika2012

i just read up on this big boss forum - is it delayed in uS by day?
Because the one we have today here today(sunday) is the one where kamal talks to contestants, not the elimination round.

may be dear..
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunita_raj

Im just curious is it only me or everyone else find it funny to see raiza crying for Ganja Karupu? And I was giggling when gayathri telling shakthi that she is worried if they are projected wrongly. Lol...

no the real reason is ppl didn't vote for the popular one...Next to Oviya he would ve acted in more movies ...Then if she nominated any week who would vote her ...😆
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The truth is those crying was not for KK but for the fact they have to deal with bharani for another week 😛 Right now bharani is being stupid. His got one good opportunity and he needs to realize how much people wants him to be inside. If he was smart - he will know how to play his game from hereon.

**Gayu and gang thinks popularity will save them. Even she said to KK he will never be eliminated as his too famous out there. What they fail to realize is everything is shown to us and for them all the biting and backstabbing is normal. Snehan calling himself innocent people crack me off. Good people will not sit and make plans to put people who do not know how to cook on cooking team. I want oviya to give this snehan nicely instead of trying to be nice to everyone.

**Julie - as arathi said before she is very fake unfortunately. The reason i wanted her to be in the show is to annoy gayu and aarthi more but julie is overdoing it. She is another bharani - do not know how to use the opportunity.

**Feeling sorry for oviya as she openly have told she loves him but she is not sure of him. Aarav is another double face. He secretly had wished she was gone too. There was no happiness on his face when he said i am happy you are here nu.

**Kamal sir should have point out names that nominated KK. It would have served them right. Sakti got scared when aarav ask why they did not mention it this time and timidly pointed out he nominated KK nu and that was before knowing the good heart KK.

** If namitha has seen the number of clips KK had imitate her or spoken behind her back - she would have happily said bye bye to him.

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yup even in Malaysia its 1 day delayed.

HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Latest promo parungga

Pavam bharani, climbing on roof...I think he is seriously in big depression...

And no one attempt to stop him...Julie is a backstaber indeed!
sunita_raj thumbnail
Can anyone tell enlighten me on the secret room process? Will the audience be notified if they are sending the person to secret room? I do not want to get heart attack seing KK again.
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .NJ.

Latest promo parungga

Pavam bharani, climbing on roof...I think he is seriously in big depression...

And no one attempt to stop him...Julie is a backstaber indeed!

Oh is it? that's so sad..

Even in the precap, he was shown confessing to Bigg Boss in the room that he can't bear the pressure given by others out there.. Poor fellow..

But the entire gang (except few) saying that he must be mentally affected nu.. how cruel.. don't they realise it's all because of them? maybe as Karuppu says, Bharani's nature in poking nose in everything and talks irrelevant things, but for that will corner that person and isolate?

Gayu & Gang, before doing it to others, just think how it'll be for us if left in such position..
ramyvijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunita_raj

And I was giggling when gayathri telling shakthi that she is worried if they are projected wrongly. Lol...

That was funny.. did she think, the channel would edit(sensor) the words Echai, Mattamaana Jenmam etc etc and the cheap game u ppl play inside? all your backbiting, planning, harassing are seen by the public..

btw, adheppadi thappaa project panna mudiyum nu theriyala? 😛 neenga pesunadhu dhaane maa irukkum..
ramyvijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: sulaayini

Hi, everyone.. I like this discussion forum.. it's quite interesting.. can I join you as well??

Welcome Sulaayini.. 😊 after a very looonnnggg time
jessi14315 thumbnail
Poor bharani.. may be he needs some help.. its better he gets some help and return.. As for as secret room we will be notified if some one is sent to secret room only the contestants will not know it.. KK is eliminated he will never return.. mostly in mid week only there will be secret room elimination.