Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fortune13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: .NJ.

Nice discussion...most of us have similar likes and dislikes...😆

I came across an article saying harathi's hubby ganesh says that his support is for Julie (not sure of the credibility of the article) but I'm worried about his condition after harathi comes out from BB house 😆

I'm very suspicious about shakthi, and one more thing is, they guys feels bad for Julie being cornered but never realise that they are
doing the same towards bharani...

Me too, i once watched a show where these two participated... harthi was too dominant and didn't show respect to that poor guy 😕 But If 's true, what he said, i would like to see him as a wildcard contestant 😆😆
hopper_ocean thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Fortune-

Me too, i once watched a show where these two participated... harthi was too dominant and didn't show respect to that poor guy 😕 But If 's true, what he said, i would like to see him as a wildcard contestant 😆😆

semma would be fun to see him coming in as wildcard contestant 😛

sunita_raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Is the show started in india? It's 11.40pm over here and I am waiting like an idiot to watch it online.
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Yup and aarthi face semma to see her shock that KK is going out. Now the fun begins. Everyone expected bharani to be out but his in. Gayu robha pesina makkal ku teriyum and confirm KK will not be out. True gayu makkal ku teriyum 😆 KK leaving few giving fake tears. Shabaa mudiyalae.

Gayu feeling guilty and asking everyone if she has changed and aarthi saying no. This aarthi next elimination confirm will suggest gayu name. And julie today over acting sending of KK

Edited by hopper_ocean - 7 years ago
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Snehan is saying pls send us out "innocent people" like him 😆 enna comedy idhu.
raji07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi friends. I am new to big boss forum. I going to share my views on bog boss. Before that I want to know what raiza talk to namitha gayathri arthi while giving send off to kanja karupu. I cant hear her voice. But i hate razia because she always gossiping julie. In front of julie raiza didnt open her mouth. My opinion on julie is she is unpredictable. Julie try to be a good book of all. Now julie sister didnt care about bharani anna. While he is telling his pain to ovia and her. She didnt give a proper response and copied the ovia's words. Though sometimes i feel pity on julie while gaya arthi is commenting about her. Anyway i want ganesh or ovia should win the big boss series title. Did anyone have a feeling whether ovia is serious in love with arrav?
Thank you friends..
krithika2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i just read up on this big boss forum - is it delayed in uS by day?
Because the one we have today here today(sunday) is the one where kamal talks to contestants, not the elimination round.
sulaayini thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Hi, everyone.. I like this discussion forum.. it's quite interesting.. can I join you as well??
sunita_raj thumbnail
Im just curious is it only me or everyone else find it funny to see raiza crying for Ganja Karupu? And I was giggling when gayathri telling shakthi that she is worried if they are projected wrongly. Lol...
jessi14315 thumbnail
Yesterday i didn't watch episode. Morning only watched in hotstar.. bully gang did not understand how KK got eliminated.. ha ha ha .. paavam they are victimising others just bcoz they think they are higher than them.. and thought people too will follow their lead nu.. ippo theriyudhu yean mokka mokka padama nadichinga nu.. people oda pulse neenga purinjikave illa. gayu started to think how biggboss is projecting them outside nu.. yeah baby we came to know how echhai u are to lie for a chocolate milk.. KK ithula leader vera.. Snehan nallavana ma.. no words.. sometimes they forget they are being recorded 247 and think that they edit all their mistakes as in film.. oviya rightly said this s reality show baby.. Julie please don't jump every time.. you are really irritating.. please heed to oviya and tone down.. this week anyway u will be nominated baby.. I really want oviya and julie to cook well and this bully gang get ashamed.. so this week sakthi leader ah.. gayu aarthi snehan should wash toilet this week.. bharani ni words.. paavam. They are cornering him again.. snehan unaku iruku d..
Edited by jeffy - 7 years ago