Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CarpediemRose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
aarti, Gayatri and shakti and snehan deserve to be out of this show and karupu is okay he too did too much but these people are really cunning and change colors immediately and behave so intelligently when it comes to insulting and back biting others.
CarpediemRose thumbnail

Originally posted by: jeffy

Yesterday i felt very bad.. i expected salman style action from kamal.. but after reading all comments me too feeling.. yeah.. let them dig their own grave little deeper.. and fly high.. when they fall we all would smirk like tanisha mukherjeeπŸ˜‰

no no Kamal has a style that is always the best and he does things perfectly salman may do it different but as kamal said he does everything different.
CarpediemRose thumbnail
Aarthi nominated Ganesh for leader post then she says he is good but he minds his work he is not contributing much to the house. What the hell she is upto, it is a captain who is looking after other's problems and this proves Aarti is a one who is actually a camleon. Arav and Ganesh mind their own business and they are tough competition that's why she nominated them. Also she selected ganesh's name for captain because she is jealous of Gayatri and she doesn't want her to capture everyone's attention. Aarti bhi na she is so cruel and cunning in making decisions.
silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CarpediemRose

Aarthi nominated Ganesh for leader post then she says he is good but he minds his work he is not contributing much to the house. What the hell she is upto, it is a captain who is looking after other's problems and this proves Aarti is a one who is actually a camleon. Arav and Ganesh mind their own business and they are tough competition that's why she nominated them. Also she selected ganesh's name for captain because she is jealous of Gayatri and she doesn't want her to capture everyone's attention. Aarti bhi na she is so cruel and cunning in making decisions.

I agree . She is playing smartly and cunningly.. she openly harasses the weaklings and backstabs the dangerous ones..
Fortune13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hello Everybody 😊 I'm new to this forum..So far i'm enjoying the show 😊

My favourits are: Oviya 😳 Arav Ganesh πŸ‘πŸΌ (I like him since atcham thavir.. i may change my opinion about him, if he spend more time with the bully gang πŸ˜”) Bharani (sympathy factor πŸ˜†)

People i dislike: Gayathri, Harthi, Snehan... actually everybody i didn't list as my favourites 🀒
hopper_ocean thumbnail

Originally posted by: brangs

Felt so bad on seeing oviya & bharani walking like two lost souls.. Snehan is really an irritating character.. The way he butters gayathri; sakthi; namitha ; kk is soo pathetic.. Even in weekends unnecessarily he butts in other persons convo & try to praise Kamal.. Snehan & sakthi was even ready to eat crappy foods, just to see oviya; raiza ; Julie; bharani miserably fail as a cooking team... That really shows what type of saddist these so called celebrities like snehan; gaya3 & sakthri are...

@bold - this julie bharani might surprise everyone with cooking. Hopefully!! Lolz just to see those so call sadist people face when the food is much better then theirs πŸ˜†

hopper_ocean thumbnail
When aarav said Aarthi was the trigger he meant the unwanted conversation on 'why you miss your hospital? You said you quit so you are fake nu'. But aarthi quickly cover it up by saying' i never trigger it was julie who said she was mad at aarthi'. I wish aarav was much clear on this so that would have shut aarthi mouth.

Looking forward for sakti and aarthi bursting out at each other soon!

jessi14315 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

When aarav said Aarthi was the trigger he meant the unwanted conversation on 'why you miss your hospital? You said you quit so you are fake nu'. But aarthi quickly cover it up by saying' i never trigger it was julie who said she was mad at aarthi'. I wish aarav was much clear on this so that would have shut aarthi mouth.

Looking forward for sakti and aarthi bursting out at each other soon!

That day s not very far ratna akkaπŸ˜› already sakthi started to settle scores with her..
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice discussion...most of us have similar likes and dislikes...πŸ˜†

I came across an article saying harathi's hubby ganesh says that his support is for Julie (not sure of the credibility of the article) but I'm worried about his condition after harathi comes out from BB house πŸ˜†

I'm very suspicious about shakthi, and one more thing is, they guys feels bad for Julie being cornered but never realise that they are
doing the same towards bharani...
Edited by .NJ. - 7 years ago
jessi14315 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If we note clearly there is a hierarchy.. gayu sakthi namitha then comes kanja karupu snehan vaiyapuri aarthi after that ganesh arav rhizza.. last bharani and julie.. i did not include oviya bcoz she s simply separate she has her own mind.. she doesn't care about any nonsense.. when first gang harass julie and barani all keep mum.. but within this gang clearly they have territory. Aarthi overstepped and was put to her place by sakthi.. snehan knows his limit and just jalra .. aarav now slowly playing openly.. let's see this week if these dimensions change after today's episode.