Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Magicalbell thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: jeffy

Me too felt same.. kinda let down for me.. aarav was good.. i think motor mouth aarthi thought that she s correct

Jeffy Kamal is one useless and pathetic judge ๐Ÿ˜† .. if Salman was in his place now then we might have witnessed some fire works ๐Ÿ˜† ..he knows how to taunt a contestant and get the truth out ๐Ÿฅฑ but this Kamal is total waste ๐Ÿ˜†
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Magicalbell

Uma i m eagerly waiting for the fight to happen๐Ÿ˜†...

i guess kk is out. Youtube lae news podranga๐Ÿ˜†... wish this news comes true๐Ÿ˜›

It'll be revealed during our Sunday telecast.. then how come?

If so, somebody from the crew must've leaked it..

But yes, I too wish Karuppu to leave and Bharani in.. want to see the faces of those who said Bharani will be leaving for sure nu..
ramyvijay thumbnail
Now they're mocking Oviya as she pointed out Snegan as teacher could have been little more creative nu.. Also thalaivi should have patience nu... She speaks it out.. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Today she was seen accompanying Bharani while walking for sometime.. good gesture from her..

Aarthi and Gayathri are behaving so nicely when Kamal asks as though they are not at fault nu.. Julie mela unmaiyaana paasam vachitten nu she was telling and that was the reason for her anger aam..

Kamal pointed out Thayumanavar thing but why not Calcium level?
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
I m glad Kamal didnt say anything ...Wat if they started being good goody in d show later...Let these two bahave like this ...Viewers would dislike and vote against them when they get nominate...I hope Harthi gets nominated next week...Julie, Aarav,Shakthi,Oviya pls nominate her ๐Ÿ˜†
ramyvijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

I m glad Kamal didnt say anything ...Wat if they started being good goody in d show later...Let these two bahave like this ...Viewers would dislike and vote against them when they get nominate...I hope Harthi gets nominated next week...Julie, Aarav,Shakthi,Oviya pls nominate her๐Ÿ˜†

same thoughts.. and I'm sure both Gayathri and Aarthi would be in nominations for next week..

Even yesterday Shakthi and Aarthi had argument about Thala's song.. she kept uttering the same thing..

Aarav also mentioned that why to prolong the issue which happened a week back..

Most of them will be shocked if Bharani stays IN.. see the way they were talking about Public's mindset.. that they won't vote for Bharani nu..
Awesome_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I m glad Kamal didnt say anything ...Wat if they started being good goody in d show later...Let these two bahave like this ...Viewers would dislike and vote against them when they get nominate...I hope Harthi gets nominated next week...Julie, Aarav,Shakthi,Oviya pls nominate her ๐Ÿ˜†

Exactly.. Kamal should act neutral like this till the end of this season... There is some proverb that elephant will throw mud on its own head... I want it to happen with this bully gang.. Let them get bloated with over confidence & arrogance.. Let them do more crappy things & spoil their image so badly..So that it would be totally irreparable when they come out.. If Kamal spoon feeds them ; then gayathri & aarthi will start acting nice & innocent... That should not happen..
Edited by brangs - 7 years ago
Awesome_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

Now they're mocking Oviya as she pointed out Snegan as teacher could have been little more creative nu.. Also thalaivi should have patience nu... She speaks it out.. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Today she was seen accompanying Bharani while walking for sometime.. good gesture from her..?

Felt so bad on seeing oviya & bharani walking like two lost souls.. Snehan is really an irritating character.. The way he butters gayathri; sakthi; namitha ; kk is soo pathetic.. Even in weekends unnecessarily he butts in other persons convo & try to praise Kamal.. Snehan & sakthi was even ready to eat crappy foods, just to see oviya; raiza ; Julie; bharani miserably fail as a cooking team... That really shows what type of saddist these so called celebrities like snehan; gaya3 & sakthri are...
Edited by brangs - 7 years ago
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Kokku netta kokku,
netta kokku itta mutta katta mutta idhu than Coconut aagiduchu...Oviya is sweet and funny...hope she stays long in d house ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by -sevenstreaks- - 7 years ago
silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Me too glad that kamal just touched the topic lightly as didn't say much .. he did ask Namitha why she didn't intervene when there was a fight ( the infamous word stand of BB Hindi), he pulled aarav for his comment about harathi very subtly .. only if contestants are smart enough they could understand all these hints. Kamal did tell them to listen to him carefullly and understand it ... This much of subtle hints is enough so that contestants do not change the behaviour every week based on viewers opinion but must be smart enough to decode it ...

Moreover I liked that most of the contestants doesnot suck up to kamal , they answered him back without any fear. They have respect for him but still holding their views, good ...
jessi14315 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yesterday i felt very bad.. i expected salman style action from kamal.. but after reading all comments me too feeling.. yeah.. let them dig their own grave little deeper.. and fly high.. when they fall we all would smirk like tanisha mukherjee๐Ÿ˜‰