Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uma90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: jeffy

yep.. aarav is observing every person.. he rightly said aarthi as venom.. when aarthi told there should be some qualification to become her sister i was irritated to the core.

ethana jenmam eduthaalum... I never want to be a sister to pple like Aarthi... 😆
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Promo . ..Nothing new ...About eviction
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkN_NoFUcRQ[/YOUTUBE]
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update... please keep me updated who is eliminated today... really hope bharani is save...
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Uma90

DIV]During the Cooking task..[/DIV]

I liked the team work & planning of Namitha's team... Aaarthi team konjam over confidence though the beetroot biryani ideas was novel to me.

Last part when Aarthi was not happy with the result... when she was complaining.. no one gave a s**t about it🤣🤣Aarthikku bad time started today😈

yeah.. she was just blabbering.. yaarume adhai satta pannala.. 🤣 she kept screaming for sometime and closed her mouth.. ippadi ye ellaarum respond pannaa super ah.irukkum..

Shakthi commented like 'ivanga enna thaniya yedho sollittu irukkaanga' 😃

Aarthi also said that the other team had time to plan while they were cooking nu.. whatever.. final output matters..

Now Shakthi also upset with Aarthi.. Oh gawd.. ivalukku sister ah irukka oru thagudhi venumaame.. mudiyala pa indha alumbal..
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Uma90

Am the only one who looks forward to what song they will play each morning?🤣

me too..

reactions of each one.. daily dance dhaan Oviya ku.. adhuvum Camera munnaadi.. boys um tune ku tap panraanga.. aanaa Julie semma dappaanguthu podura.. paakka mudiyala..

Silar munnaadi ye ezhundhiruppaanga.. I see always Vaiyapuri getting ready before the song, kulichu thiruneeru vachittu.. must be early bird..
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^vaiyapuri the laziest of them all, never seen him working...

And why is snehan working alone in kitchen... ithuve bharani or Julie didnt do work it would be the biggest gossip of the day 😆

Just watched yesterday's episode... oviya was nice to bharani...but I didn't like aarav n her love track... looks a little fake... or is it really blooming ?
rosy786 thumbnail
Pls give live updates anyone
Magicalbell thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Uma i m eagerly waiting for the fight to happen😆...
i guess kk is out. Youtube lae news podranga😆... wish this news comes true😛
Magicalbell thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Today's episode was worst .. again Kamal didn't openly spoke or raised any questions to arthi and bully master . Though after today's incident I expect arthi should keep her potty mouth close but I think I m expecting way too much from her 😆 ... bully master was taunted indirectly by Kamal 🥱 .. I expected too much masala but everything went in drain . Lots of love and hugs to Aarav for stating the truth about arthi 😳
jessi14315 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Magicalbell

Today's episode was worst .. again Kamal didn't openly spoke or raised any questions to arthi and bully master . Though after today's incident I expect arthi should keep her potty mouth close but I think I m expecting way too much from her 😆 ... bully master was taunted indirectly by Kamal 🥱 .. I expected too much masala but everything went in drain . Lots of love and hugs to Aarav for stating the truth about arthi 😳

Me too felt same.. kinda let down for me.. aarav was good.. i think motor mouth aarthi thought that she s correct