Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uma90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Jeffy , Julie was explaining to everyone how someone used the ladies but there were still remains or something 😆
It was difficult to washnnu... when she was explaining Gayuvoda face oru maathri irunduchu🤣
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Wat was d need for Julie to go behind Gayathri and Harthi as if She made some mistake...🤢
jessi14315 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uma90

Jeffy , Julie was explaining to everyone how someone used the ladies but there were still remains or something 😆

It was difficult to washnnu... when she was explaining Gayuvoda face oru maathri irunduchu🤣

oh... Yuck.. ithunga periya vaai than aana drainage ah iruku thunga..
jessi14315 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

Wat was d need for Julie to go behind Gayathri and Harthi as if She made some mistake...🤢

exactly.. i felt like whacking her .. stupid.. ithula aarthi vera periya hair plucker mathiri pesuna.. sorry for my language..ufff waiting for tomorrow
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jeffy

Gayu ethuku scene podura nu theriyalaye.. sakthi improved .. spoken like a true person.. he realised he s going overboard and surutufied his tail it seems..

Its obvious gayu is playing the sympathy card. She knows she is wrong on julie issue and the argument etc - so she playing drama to get sympathy from kamal. To divert kamal from questioning her for bashing julie 😛 I still want kamal to warn both gayu and aarthi.

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Gayathri is too much... she lied to everyone that big boss said her calcium level is low that's y they provided her chocolate powder ...But Big boss said her calcium level is normal...And they are providing it just because she is d captain and that will affect luxury budget points ...

ap.meena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Successfully first day without watching this. But still catching up with your discussions here.. he he...
Gayathri is making so much fuss out of everything Julie says. Even Harathi is cornering her all the time. and she started to talk about gayathri also.
Julie cannot be herself and she wants to please others.
KK is worst playing on everyone.

ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

Gayathri is too much... she lied to everyone that big boss said her calcium level is low that's y they provided her chocolate powder...But Big boss said her calcium level is normal...And they are providing it just because she is d captain and that will affect luxury budget points ...

yeah.. this was the highlight.. 🤣 appattamaana poi.. and these ppl talking about being fake and lies..

I guess what she got to say if kamal points this out.. I don't know 'seeraaga irukkudhu' means normal nu.. thought that means decreased nu 😛

she kept telling calcium level romance koranjidichaam.. also inside the confession room she acted like, I won't open this until luxury budget chart appears and this doesn't affect other choices nu.. coming out she bulti adichified..

My sister was telling, chocolate powder illanaa madam saappida maattaangalaa? over scene.. idhukkaaga she didn't eat from night ah? Aarav kenjified telling, 'thambi kooppiduren la.. vaanga '

jessi14315 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

Its obvious gayu is playing the sympathy card. She knows she is wrong on julie issue and the argument etc - so she playing drama to get sympathy from kamal. To divert kamal from questioning her for bashing julie 😛 I still want kamal to warn both gayu and aarthi.

akka.. she is having fear.. but she was scene pottufying for chocolate milk.. evlo poi .. and ithula julie iva kitta prove pannanuma ava poi sollala nu.. intha footage ah inmates ta kaatu na eppadi irukum.. and she called others pechai..
Magicalbell thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yesterday's episode
I felt like slapping hard on Julie's face. I mean why the hell on earth she was begging with bully gang ? And Arthi was showing so much attitude which was not required.. scene potty erundha 😆 .. bully master was too much , avangaluku pudicha dhaan pesuvangalaam.. as if public cares. 😆 .. semma mokkai and boring 😆 .. I hate people having too much of perceptions in their mind and giving too much importance about themselves 🤢 .. Oviya is good compared to the rest . Either Julie's brain is on a holiday or she lacks one . She can easily create a big ruckus using this opportunity but she went ahead and asked sorry .. cheap and stupid move 🥱