Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
^same here... I really want bharani to give back, but he is scared, also I think he and the contestants in the house are assuming that bharani is the one who will be eliminated this week...I don't think he will, And I hope so... that would be bigger slap to the bullies...I'm eager to see their shocked face
Edited by .NJ. - 7 years ago
jessi14315 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Magicalbell

she is indeed stupid😆.. i am keeping my cards on julie and oviya .. julie is smart to an extent. just a polish is needed like oviya. she needs to know where to open her mouth and speak and where to close and watch. basically playing with mind and by not getting involved in any emotions😊.. if julie bucks up now she can win and she will be there in finale for sure😳

i want oviya to win.. she is so good.cool person..
jessi14315 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .NJ.

^same here... I really want bharani to give back, but he is scared, also I think he and the contestants in the house are assuming that bharani is the one who will be eliminated this week...I don't think he will, And I hope so... that would be bigger slap to the bullies...I'm eager to see their shocked face

yep I too voted for him and oviya..Even social media has sympathy for him and crazy over oviya
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Today's promos...
Check next post...Finally succeeded in embedding ...😳😆
Edited by -sevenstreaks- - 7 years ago
jessi14315 thumbnail
Gayu ethuku scene podura nu theriyalaye.. sakthi improved .. spoken like a true person.. he realised he s going overboard and surutufied his tail it seems..
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: jeffy

Gayu ethuku scene podura nu theriyalaye.. sakthi improved .. spoken like a true person.. he realised he s going overboard and surutufied his tail it seems..

and snehan no less...Don know when Bharani backstabber him 😕
jessi14315 thumbnail
Snehan thevaiya illama speaking of barani.. all of them are side kicks and have no job... but snehan no words jalra for gayu just bcoz he thinks being in her side would favor him in front of kamal.. he don't know anything about barani and KK issue. So far i think KK jealous of barani and unnecessarily picking on him .. y snehan should butt in and tell this.. idiotic moron..
Uma90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Gayu started her new drama? 😆
Snehan pulugumuuta shd stop picking on Bharani.
Bharani paaka kashtama iruku😭
Avan nalavano kettavano.. chumma avaney pottu corner pandrathu tappu.. btw did KK mention in the show why he has issues with Bharani ?

I dun think Bharani will be eliminated.. coz he has support from makkal. KK veliya poganum 😡
HalleNJ thumbnail
hehe gayathri scared, but why this sudden reaction? thiruntha porangala...lol

snehan says Bhrani backstabed KK...am I right...do you know what's the meaning of backstab...what julie did was a backstab, thats when you do bad to a person who is nice to you...even if bharani did bad thing to KK it cant be considered as backstab because KK was always bad and rude to Bharani...you can call it revenge and KK deserves it

I think big boss spoke to some in confession room, thats why all this came up????
HalleNJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uma90

Gayu started her new drama? 😆

Snehan pulugumuuta shd stop picking on Bharani.
Bharani paaka kashtama iruku😭
Avan nalavano kettavano.. chumma avaney pottu corner pandrathu tappu.. btw did KK mention in the show why he has issues with Bharani ?

I dun think Bharani will be eliminated.. coz he has support from makkal. KK veliya poganum 😡

bharani julie and oviya getting more and more support...hope this three wont get nominated together...