Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Magicalbell thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

This time Kamal should directly say to them ...I hope he does...Last time I expected that he will ask if she is fine living with Ecchai kootam...

that word will never come from a classy person i guess😊
jessi14315 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Magicalbell

jeffy tanisha was more worst than her.. she was one of a pathetic , loser , abusive , brash and a spoilt brat with no common sense😆

ughh.. do u remember her smirk when sallu takes class for gauher
jessi14315 thumbnail

esp for gayu and aarthi for targetting julie always... KK vera naduvula naduvula samanthame illama targetting barani
Magicalbell thumbnail

Originally posted by: jeffy

ughh.. do u remember her smirk when sallu takes class for gauher

how can i forget yaar 😆she was famous only for that😆 and for making faces😆also for butting in each and every argument as an uninvited species😆 but gauhar handled everything in a classy way. though i personally dont like guahar much but i like her fighting spirit. apart from pooja she was the one who stood against salman , rest all were trying to please him and oblige him for no reasons.😆
Magicalbell thumbnail

esp for gayu and aarthi for targetting julie always... KK vera naduvula naduvula samanthame illama targetting barani

yeah right😆.. kk is actually good at heart but he kalaichifies everyone a lot. sometimes its ok but sometimes it goes over board😆.. yesterday he was taught a good lesson by shakti Z& co. to not to butt in their matters with half baked knowledge😆
jessi14315 thumbnail

how can i forget yaar 😆she was famous only for that😆 and for making faces😆also for butting in each and every argument as an uninvited species😆 but gauhar handled everything in a classy way. though i personally dont like guahar much but i like her fighting spirit. apart from pooja she was the one who stood against salman , rest all were trying to please him and oblige him for no reasons.😆

yep in yesterdays episode i too thought julie should never have asked sorry to gayu.. it would have been nice drama.. but this girl spoiled it..aarthi ennamo periya iva mathiri was telling i am nor taking back anywords nu.. the way they treat julie and barani i think same will happen as happened to gauher inspite of nominated many times she remained in house till last.
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

ok then atleast they should be warned directly how he did with KK..
Magicalbell thumbnail

yep in yesterdays episode i too thought julie should never have asked sorry to gayu.. it would have been nice drama.. but this girl spoiled it..aarthi ennamo periya iva mathiri was telling i am nor taking back anywords nu.. the way they treat julie and barani i think same will happen as happened to gauher inspite of nominated many times she remained in house till last.

she is indeed stupid😆.. i am keeping my cards on julie and oviya .. julie is smart to an extent. just a polish is needed like oviya. she needs to know where to open her mouth and speak and where to close and watch. basically playing with mind and by not getting involved in any emotions😊.. if julie bucks up now she can win and she will be there in finale for sure😳
Magicalbell thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

ok then atleast they should be warned directly how he did with KK..

ss i don't think that will happen..Since i have watched the hindi versions of bb. There too host never ever warned the contestant directly. They basically don't guide or spoon feed them but instead they misguide them which means if they didn't scold the contestant then they will think they are doing right and they keep following the same . they will do more and more mistakes , which will lead to more fights and more trps and hence the material which bb wants. Ultimately public will be entertained and creative's will get more money due to trps but the character and personality of the contestant will be tarnished. Basically all the controversial questions are raised by the caller of the week to add on more spice and fights. This show never guides the contestants properly. Only thing is you have to be yourself and follow your heart. In case you follow the advice given by host or the opinion of guests you are finished as they will guide you in a wrong manner.😆😆
Magicalbell thumbnail

@ss kamal may hint directly to bully master but i highly doubt if he will say things openly unless he is not favouring them.

Cinestars or celebrities come to bb as they are jobless. Nothing else. But many don't have the balls to accept this in front of camera and the ones who say it openly they are targeted badly. I feel pity for Julie and barani. They have to stand up against these bullies . no matter what they are and how they are but they are humans. Every person does mistakes , no one is perfect. Don't accept them as your friend but atleast show some humanity. I am literally pissed with the way barani behaves , i expected he will raise his voice like oviya and Julie but he is behaving like a coward.