Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Magicalbell thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
hey if you all have no objection then shall we form a group in watsapp n chat ๐Ÿ˜Š
jessi14315 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uma90

one thing these so called Celebs forget is that.. most of them were also commoners before they came into limelight ๐Ÿ˜† Do not underestimate the talent of commoners

True dear .. yesterday i was irritated to core.. i felt like banging aarthi and gayu with something.. even males noted this.. they r targeting julie unnecessarily.. snehan no words.. aniya rightly said pulugumuttai.. i am eagerly waiting for kamals episode..
Magicalbell thumbnail

Yesterday i really felt bad for Julie. How bully master and her sidekick completely blamed Julie for everything. She was nowhere responsible for anything. Firstly y do you call her nurse nurse all the time? For heaven's sake she has a name called Julie, call her by that name. Secondly , why does it matters a lot to arthi if Julie buys a home from the winning money? Nurse won't get that much salary compared to actors and actresseses. Who is she to butt in her personal life? Moreover you are not her friend then why being so personal? Arthi always calls Julie fake , if you have a perception that Julie is fake then let that be. What is the point in asking her anything when you know she will only lie and fake it. Just for hogging the limelight aarthi is doing too much. This kk why he has to poke his nose in every damn thing? Bully master was simply manipulating the situation. She is the worst character among all. These actors / actresses were commoners before becoming celebrities so keep that thing in mind. Atleast men had some brain they understood clearly Julie is being targeted. And what arav said to bully master , she has a class? I was rofling...did she even know the meaning of class? She was the one who commented to ganesh during the 2nd or 3rd day about oviya " enda maari eachaingal varadhu nu therinju dhaan naan big boss ku varamaten nu sonaen "... how can she say that? Oviya acted in some good films and she has a good career ahead but what about gayathri.. she is simply a bully who boasts about her morality which she lacks badly๐Ÿ˜†

Uma90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@jeffy : I really hope Kamal sir reprimand Gayathri..
Hope no bias will be there due to his close association with the late Raghuram Sir.

Uma90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Magicalbell

Yesterday i really felt bad for Julie. How bully master and her sidekick completely blamed Julie for everything. She was nowhere responsible for anything. Firstly y do you call her nurse nurse all the time? For heaven's sake she has a name called Julie, call her by that name. Secondly , why does it matters a lot to arthi if Julie buys a home from the winning money? Nurse won't get that much salary compared to actors and actresseses. Who is she to butt in her personal life? Moreover you are not her friend then why being so personal? Arthi always calls Julie fake , if you have a perception that Julie is fake then let that be. What is the point in asking her anything when you know she will only lie and fake it. Just for hogging the limelight aarthi is doing too much. This kk why he has to poke his nose in every damn thing? Bully master was simply manipulating the situation. She is the worst character among all. These actors / actresses were commoners before becoming celebrities so keep that thing in mind. Atleast men had some brain they understood clearly Julie is being targeted. And what arav said to bully master , she has a class? I was rofling...did she even know the meaning of class? She was the one who commented to ganesh during the 2nd or 3rd day about oviya " enda maari eachaingal varadhu nu therinju dhaan naan big boss ku varamaten nu sonaen "... how can she say that? Oviya acted in some good films and she has a good career ahead but what about gayathri.. she is simply a bully who boasts about her morality which she lacks badly๐Ÿ˜†

Exactly my point dear ๐Ÿ‘ i think Aarthi kku bayamm.. Julie velita vanthu heroine aagiduvaannu ๐Ÿคฃ
Imagine julie becomes heroine.. n Aarthi casted as a sidekick hehehehe
Magicalbell thumbnail

Exactly my point dear ๐Ÿ‘ i think Aarthi kku bayamm.. Julie velita vanthu heroine aagiduvaannu ๐Ÿคฃ

that will be a tret to watch uma๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.. then aarthi will say " eapdi erunda naan epdi aayitaene " ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
i expect kamal to be a loyal host and want him to scold aarthi and bully master badly๐Ÿ˜Š.. they need to know by becoming artists they have not done any miracles. being a human they should first know how to behave and treat a human which they lack miserably๐Ÿ˜†.. i dont know what is their actual problem with julie.. why their asses are so hurt on seeing julie and her reactions๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
jessi14315 thumbnail

๐Ÿคฃ and Julie's mind voice grease dappava eppadi uthaicha...
jessi14315 thumbnail

@jeffy : I really hope Kamal sir reprimand Gayathri..

Hope no bias will be there due to his close association with the late Raghuram Sir.

yep.. whenever i see her attitude i remember tanisha in biggboss season 7 ..
Magicalbell thumbnail

Originally posted by: jeffy

yep.. whenever i see her attitude i remember tanisha in biggboss season 7 ..

jeffy tanisha was more worst than her.. she was one of a pathetic , loser , abusive , brash and a spoilt brat with no common sense๐Ÿ˜†
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
This time Kamal should directly say to them ...I hope he does...Last time I expected that he will ask if she is fine living with Ecchai kootam...