Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jessi14315 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Aarthi is such a moron.. fingers crossed that kamal gives her nicely.. KK butting in unnecessarily and telling to give respect to artist.. wat are they fallen from skies.. being side kicks and not even a single solo hit and they are behaving like royalties.. wat the heck was that
Uma90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good Morning everyone😊
Just finished watching the episode online..Romba thala valikuthu..
Eppo paathallum Julie drama thaan oduthu...

I dislike julie alot but yesterday i did feel very bad for her. I dun seem to see the issue if she wants to be a VJ or win Bigg boss.. It is her own ambition and goals.. nobody has the right to judge her.
I mean what was Aarthi trying to do yesterday?? Cornering and treating her like this!

Obviously Julie came to win BB... So why did Aarthi came to the show anyways? To eat and sleep 24/7? Just becoz aarthi is in movies, that doesnt give her any reason to mistreat julie like this 👎🏼

Raiza disappointed me! What the hell was with the make up..?😲
Juliekku arivu illaya.. why didnt she even check her face in the mirror... seriyana loosu.😡

During the makeup fiasco.. one thing made me laugh was Shakti... Yaaruda ithu Kalangathlala🤣

Aarav is opening up more n more... true colors veliya varum soon...

Can someone explain what he meant by Aarthi is triggering Gayu? Really ??🤪
Pls enlighten me if this is true.. 😕

Karuppuku ithu thevaya unnakku 🤣🤣 Artistnna enna komba mulachuthu🤪

Can I take this opportunity to give OVIYA a lot of kissess and hugss🤗🤗😳
She is not only honest but really a good hearted girl👏 She is always the one who always tries to care about Julie.. i love the way she told gayu that she has to sort it out as a leader..😳
Shows maturity doesnt necessarily comes with age.. Gayu shame on you.

Did anyone notice Snehan was cunningly enjoying when Julie was being bullied..

Namitha kutty.. pls dun become like Aaarthi n Gayu

Raiza thinks if she jalra potufy for Aarthi.. she can escape bullying.. aduthathu neethaan magalaey😆

Uma90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

modhalla indha snegan ah velila anuppunga paa.. seriously I don't know what is he doing there? backbites in low voice seated on that couch.. pretending as a teacher and referee..

Avan Gymla exercise pandrathakuda naa sagichuven.. aana kannadi pottu teacher maathri act pandrathu irukey...🤣
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
jeffy these artists have no single hit, that's why they are jealous of commoners' popularity I guess...like u said, I too never a supporter of julie and i find bharani a weirdo, but my heart goes for them because of the way they are treated, bullied and cornered continuously...

i dont understand why only artists must be respected, super stars becomes popular because of commoners support only...only this job (and politicians) directly relies on makkals support, to be in other professions all you need is studies...so why are we less than them?

snehan says bharani is acting and backstabbing, tell me who is not acting...everyone is acting isnt it...

arthi does jalra to Gayu, and still gosipped...

raiza like someone pointed out is really cunning and moving her coin cleverly

i noticed even araav has a game plan...he fits himself into the majority group of bullies and at the same time shows concern towards the minorities too...

snehan pretends to be neutral but strongly supports Gayu and KK

shakti portrays himself like a gentleman but back in room immitates and make fun of others...

in fact even the people i did not mention are doing some kind of acting and not being 100% genuine...

Edited by .NJ. - 7 years ago
Uma90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

Julie : Nan nurse vellai ya vitutu vandha ungaluku enna

Harthi :Nan ungala nurse velaiya vittutu vara sonnena

Nurse Nurse Purse Purse ...Goundamani joke dhan nyabagam vandhuchu 🤣

Sariya kekama Harthi started raising her voice ...Kk poked his nose artist ku respect kodukanum...🥱

Yes that Goundamani Dialogue!! Nursuu ilada Pursuu en pursue!🤣
Uma90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .NJ.

jeffy these artists have no single hit, that's why they are jealous of commoners' popularity I guess...like u said, I too never a supporter of julie and i find bharani a weirdo, but my heart goes for them because of the way they are treated, bullied and cornered continuously...

i dont understand why only artists must be respected, super stars becomes popular because of commoners support only...only this job (and politicians) directly relies on makkals support, to be in other professions all you need is studies...so why are we less than them?

snehan says bharani is acting and backstabbing, tell me who is not acting...everyone is acting isnt it...

arthi does jalra to Gayu, and still gosipped...

raiza like someone pointed out is really cunning and moving her coin cleverly

i noticed even araav has a game plan...he fits himself into the majority group of bullies and at the same time shows concern towards the minorities too...

snehan pretends to be neutral but strongly supports Gayu and KK

shakti portrays himself like a gentleman but back in room immitates and make fun of others...

in fact even the people i did not mention are doing some kind of acting and not being 100% genuine...

one thing these so called Celebs forget is that.. most of them were also commoners before they came into limelight 😆 Do not underestimate the talent of commoners
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Uma90

Can I take this opportunity to give OVIYA a lot of kissess and hugss🤗🤗😳
She is not only honest but really a good hearted girl👏 She is always the one who always tries to care about Julie.. i love the way she told gayu that she has to sort it out as a leader..😳
Shows maturity doesnt necessarily comes with age.. Gayu shame on you.

yes, she also shows her concern towards bharani...what i like about her is she wants to win the competition by being herself and not by being in gang...
ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uma90

Avan Gymla exercise pandrathakuda naa sagichuven.. aana kannadi pottu teacher maathri act pandrathu irukey...🤣

🤣 🤣 🤣

Word Count: 0

ShanC thumbnail
I am not a supporter for Julie but cant accept what was done to her by Arthi and gayathiri...

Aarthi is so so arrogant, gayathiri is the worst selection to be a leader, she doest have even 1% of leadership qualities.

After Sakthi, I started hating aarthi and gayathiri to the core. Their real faces where clearly shown, it cant change even they do lot of good things in future days.

Oviya is the only person I likes l lot in the show, Good commonsense, presence of mind and rightly handling the situation.
ShanC thumbnail

Originally posted by: .NJ.

yes, she also shows her concern towards bharani...what i like about her is she wants to win the competition by being herself and not by being in gang...

Yes Maturity does not comes from age or being a celebrity kids. Sakthi, gayathiri, aarthi, snehan, kk, vaiyapuri should feel shame in front of oviya.