Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: rosy786

Can anyone give live updates daily pls

if u ve missed d episode ...Do check out this link...Ads are there...It's annoying though...They finish update in about 10 mins 😊😆
https://youtu.be/ieCga3qxWgc

Edited by -sevenstreaks- - 7 years ago
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

do u know he was a child artist in few movies his father directed as Master Prashanth.. to mention, he comes in Rickshaw Mama movie as one of the kid who comes in that rickshaw.. there was a song too..

Oh... thanks for the info... another product of nepotism in the industry...
HalleNJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: traja

I've never been big fan of Julie, but today what Gayathri and Aarthi did was 100% not acceptable! That was literally psychological harassment!

Gayathri and Aarthi have a sickening elitist mentality, they think so highly of themselves, despite having achieved hardly anything in the cinema field. Gaya has never given a single film in her so-called career, she hasn't even got an award for any acting skills (I've never seen her films so I don't even know if she can act) , hey in fact, she's only in the field because of her father! In fact, I think even Bharani is a far better actor and has given more hits than Gaya (Nadodigal and Kalloori lol)
Aarthi also, such appalling character.

Even big stars such as Rajinikanth Vijay Ajith Suriya have shown more humility than these so-called "celebrities".

Me too, I find Julie a hypocrite by backstabbing Bhrani, and secondly she does overact but definitely she doesn't deserve the bullying from the big girls. In fact no one deserves it, can ghanesh or Snehan put a stop to it or bigg boss and kamal, it's high time to punish the bullies...
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .NJ.

Me too, I find Julie a hypocrite by backstabbing Bhrani, and secondly she does overact but definitely she doesn't deserve the bullying from the big girls. In fact no one deserves it, can ghanesh or Snehan put a stop to it or bigg boss and kamal, it's high time to punish the bullies...

100 % agreed.. yesterday they went overboard.. Aarthi was like bashing out..

The guys were pitying for targeting a single person.. But why Aarav talked to Gayathri that she's been triggered by Aarthi..

Also Gayathri saying I'm thalaivi and she should respect nu.. so nice of Oviya.. she tried to solve and bring it to closure.. Bharani too was so concerned for Julie.. Sad that it's not the other way around...

Ganesh advises to ignore them and to walk like Bharani.. paavam he is.. evlo neram dhaan nadappaan 😔 that too in that small area..
HalleNJ thumbnail
Latest promo, snehan cornering bharani saying he bacstabbed KK... wasn't KK's hobby is gossiping and making fun of bharani?
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yesterday episode i felt like slapping Arathi. She talks big that no one should pull her name or no one should talk about her. But she is allowed to do the same?

Yesterday episode Julie was just sitting and resting on her own. Arathi the one started. Yes julie left her nurse job seeking for her interesting in VJ. But can't she be allowed to miss the working place? Idhu enna aniyayam - why does arathi has a problem with it? Its obvious she is trying to trigger julie and send her out. Gayu omg. Never seen such double face person like her. Arathi and gayu keeps calling Julie double face double face and gayu saying every time she open the mouth only lies. I have not seen Julie lie that much except being a backstabber but hello almost everyone in the show is the same. Aarathi such a manipulator - Julie asking why you keep questioning me on quitting the nurse job while arathi arguing did i ask you to quit? why did you say i asked you to quit?? Honestly ...

Saktivel and aarav giving KK nicely for butting in and what the hell KK means give respect for artist? Appo nurse laam enna? KK needs to keep away.

Raiza - i never liked her from day 1. She is not as innocent as we assume. She has her own game plan and soon everyone will see it. Previously there was incident about spoil food and she was the one ask julie to go talk outside but end up she said i never ask you to. And to put such horrible make up on julie. Raiza thinks if she sucks up aarathi side she will be out from bashing or bullies.

Julie should never gone back to the room sit with gayu and keep saying sorry ama my fault nu. She should have stood firm. Stupid girl.

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Today's promo bharani being targeted. For revenge purpose at least bharani and julie needs to be top 5 in that room. And gayu arathi being kicked out.
ramyvijay thumbnail
So daily Classes irukkaa? Yesterday it was Tongue twisters in Tamil.. As usual Namita gave her best.. This time Karuppu also mugged it up..

OMG Oviya.. eppavume dance dhaan.. even whole reciting 🤣.. we all were literally rofling..

Girls were playing in the class.. maybe trying to create a real classroom atmosphere with kid's naughtiness.. but it looked artificial only..

On seeing the drama / clashes among the girls, Karuppu asked Bigg Boss to start the school soon.. 😃
sunita_raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kamal should give some lectures to Arthi and Gayathri this weekend. He should ask them to respect people. I think he did that last week indirectly. He should do that directly this time. It's highly irritating to watch these women nowadays. By the way, I am not favoring Julie...but she definitely don't deserve these kind of treatment from people around her. Maybe like the proverb 'than vinai thannai sudum', she is getting her part back for backstabbing bharani.
ramyvijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: .NJ.

Latest promo, snehan cornering bharani saying he bacstabbed KK... wasn't KK's hobby is gossiping and making fun of bharani?

modhalla indha snegan ah velila anuppunga paa.. seriously I don't know what is he doing there? backbites in low voice seated on that couch.. pretending as a teacher and referee..