Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uma90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

Hello Uma.. Welcome to the discussion 😊

what else I could say.. u just said whatever I wanted to.. agree with all ur points..

to add upon..

now that they included Bharani in the team task.. Obviously they have to.. what I mean is, Gayu encouraging him, giving hi-fi etc.. he was infact smiling in the skit.. Atleast they didn't totally ignore him..

Namita felt bad that none of them cared when one of their housemate is ill.. happy that she changed her mind and opt to stay..

don't know why this Karuppu & Co always imitating like Namita.. though Sakthi does it exactly how she talks, it irritates when he does it repetitive..

now Karuppu & Vaiyapuri were talking about Sakthi that he didn't allow them to speak as how they wish in the skit.. they were talking like they would've included humour elements.. so now rift in this gang as well..

compared to Gayathri, Aarthi not attacking others that much.. she is more kind of Chingchaks for her..

Julie - as usual irritates with over acting in the skit... (I decided not to talk about her anymore in my posts.. fed up with her activities.. as Aarthi says, it looks completely fake)

Agree on meme creators job.. Julie giving more opportunities for them πŸ˜›

Thanks Ramyvijay 😊
I honestly hate all this imitating all.. konjam overa irukku.. esp when it is done everyday. Karuppu enna vaayi ya antha aalukku.πŸ˜†

Agree that Julie is damn irritating but Gayathri innum konjam nalla treat pannalam avala. Abt the Bharani.. good tht they r including him in the task. Even in dumb charades when Bharani guessed correctly shakti hugged him genuinely i believe. I m waiting for Gayathri Aarthi face off 🀣

Namitha part i kinda didnt understand while was watching.. didnt knw she felt bad.. gd she changed her mind. Namitha shd stay till finals.
ap.meena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am planning to stop watching this but dont know if I can. It is irritating but still tempting. I think that is why the show was hit in other places.
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ap.meena

I am planning to stop watching this but dont know if I can. It is irritating but still tempting. I think that is why the show was hit in other places.

hmmm.. enga.. naama paakka venaam nu nenachaalum, other programs ku naduvula promos potte tempt panraanga..
Magicalbell thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hi friends... i m Anjana.😊 Bigg boss tamil is boring compared to the entertainment factor provided by big boss hindi or English versions. I was expecting radha ravi and some intriguing personalities and i am disappointed with this current group of contestants.

KK is clean at heart and provides good entertainment. He never keeps things in heart. Pure hearted and clean hearted person.

Vayyapuri has no other job than following the bully leader and praising her. He knows how to mock girls especially namz.

Ganesh , for me he was one potential contestant but gradually he is also following the herd , the bully gang and the bully leader. No identity of his own. He has no opinions of his own.

Shakthi , a major disappointment , i don't know why and for what reason he boasts about himself so much? He gives so much importance to himself. He has achieved nothing in his life but still his guts to mock at barani and Julie is way too much. He thought oviya is also like gayathri and namz so yesterday he tried to pull her leg and got a befitting reply from her. A tight slap to his face. Oops ! male ego got hurt and amul baby started crying . when asked the reason , he covered up by saying he is missing his son .. epic joke..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† this insult was an overdue since long time.

Gayathri , well i would love to dedicate all ugly and vulgor words for her. 🀒Though i knew she is a straightforward person but i never knew she was a bully. The way she picks up on Julie and barani is intolerable. Whatever Julie did in jallikattu is past , why do you need to drag the same topic everywhere and mock her on her each reply , on her talks? Gayathri is from a political party and so is Julie and so is aarthi . what is the need to raise the issue inside the house? Yesterday gayathri even commented to shakthi about oviya in regard to oviya-shakthi fiasco that she is a cheap girl from other state. What was that comment men? You being a mature lady is discriminating on behalf of state , culture ? I don't know what she did in her entire life , in her career that she regards so high about herself.🀒

Aarthi is simply a sidekick to gayathri... but a cunning personality. If she is a close and good friend of gayathri then she could never bitch about her behind her back with raiza. Another bully with loud mouth. She has always compared herself / bully gang with Julie. Time will come where she will have a massive face off with gayathri n i m waiting for it. My advice to her is live and let live.😊

Julie , she is ok. There are certain things which i hate about her like she has never been supportive of barani openly although the latter one was. Her each and every action is judged and criticised. She is cornered . I don't know why. Everyone lies , there is no perfect person in this world . same way everyone in bb house is fake , no one is showing their real self. Then why to blame only her. Aarti once commented that Julie knows a lot about directors , artists etc. Being a nurse how she knows this? Cant a nurse have knowledge about these people? If she uses the victim card then she can win this season. I have my own reasons to say that she may win this season. Her performance in skit was really appreciable.😊

Namz is again a sidekick to gayathri. She seems ok at times. I don't have any particular complaint / opinion about her.she is quiet ok.

Oviya is a motor mouth but i like her. She is like either my way or highway. Though everyone tried to corner her but she gave it back to them nicely. She doesn't give up. She is being herself. I don't give a damn kindda attitude.πŸ‘

Barani is not fit for bb. He is simply not a bb material. I cant read him well . is he the same he is portraying or he is hiding a lot. 2 facaded guy!

No comments for snehan , sree , raiza, that model guy ...

HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^ nicee one but disagree with KK, clean heart? He is a biggest gossiper, and a jalra to his Gaathi
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Ippa me kanna katadhu...Only Male contestants having fun ...Enjoying all drama...Sathyama mudiyala...Harthi is too much...And Raiza...Y she made fun of julie but she did so nice make up and hair do for Harthi ...Oviya is nice compared to Raiza...Julie Julie nu solli enaku tired aagiduchu...Y can't they all leave her alone ...They are creating scenario so Julie gets footage...
traja thumbnail
I've never been big fan of Julie, but today what Gayathri and Aarthi did was 100% not acceptable! That was literally psychological harassment!
Gayathri and Aarthi have a sickening elitist mentality, they think so highly of themselves, despite having achieved hardly anything in the cinema field. Gaya has never given a single film in her so-called career, she hasn't even got an award for any acting skills (I've never seen her films so I don't even know if she can act) , hey in fact, she's only in the field because of her father! In fact, I think even Bharani is a far better actor and has given more hits than Gaya (Nadodigal and Kalloori lol)
Aarthi also, such appalling character.

Even big stars such as Rajinikanth Vijay Ajith Suriya have shown more humility than these so-called "celebrities".
rosy786 thumbnail
Can anyone give live updates daily pls
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: traja

I've never been big fan of Julie, but today what Gayathri and Aarthi did was 100% not acceptable! That was literally psychological harassment!

Gayathri and Aarthi have a sickening elitist mentality, they think so highly of themselves, despite having achieved hardly anything in the cinema field. Gaya has never given a single film in her so-called career, she hasn't even got an award for any acting skills (I've never seen her films so I don't even know if she can act) , hey in fact, she's only in the field because of her father! In fact, I think even Bharani is a far better actor and has given more hits than Gaya (Nadodigal and Kalloori lol)
Aarthi also, such appalling character.

Even big stars such as Rajinikanth Vijay Ajith Suriya have shown more humility than these so-called "celebrities".

Nandri for posting this...Feeling so good to read it ...When Aarav was saying that u r innocent n neenga vera class I couldn't stop πŸ˜†...But he was right about Harthi though...And Make up Raiza did...She is nice chamchi of Harthi...
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Julie : Nan nurse vellai ya vitutu vandha ungaluku enna
Harthi :Nan ungala nurse velaiya vittutu vara sonnena

Nurse Nurse Purse Purse ...Goundamani joke dhan nyabagam vandhuchu 🀣

Sariya kekama Harthi started raising her voice ...Kk poked his nose artist ku respect kodukanum...πŸ₯±
Edited by -sevenstreaks- - 7 years ago