Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
So once again promo misleading with namitha packing etc lolz.

Finally arathi started gossiping about gayathri. Matter of time gayathri to do the same. Arathi saying people change after position aam. Loosu people never change - they had always been like that. But its interesting and i am waiting for next nami and gayu gossiping each other πŸ˜†

Precap interesting - gayu demanding julie to make sure she calls her as akka as usual and julie tap opening crying. Aarthi accusing her for raising trp πŸ˜† julie telling big boss she is going to pack her bags now and she don't care need to leave immediately.

Awesome_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
... she is too much...Nandri for explaining :) ...I didn't had clue wat happened...And Shakthi deserves this...Hope Oviya stays long time in d house...Motor mouth πŸ˜† Thank u seven streakzz.. Actual convo btwn sakthi & oviya was never aired.. Just the convo btwn sakthi,kk & gayathri was shown.. Hope oviya stays longer..but the fights are getting repetitive.. Its either Julie vs all HM's or kk vs bharani or oviya vs some other HM's... Wish people like Pooja Mishra or dolly or imam or sky is dropped in the house.. So that this we all are one happy family drama comes to an end πŸ˜†
Edited by brangs - 7 years ago
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

she is too much...Nandri for explaining :) ...I didn't had clue wat happened...And Shakthi deserves this...Hope Oviya stays long time in d house...Motor mouthπŸ˜†

I think @brangs might have watched the Uncut version on Vijay Super.. bcoz I don't remember they showed this entire convo.. I was thinking as why didn't they air the promo part nu..
ramyvijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uma90

Hi everyone.. Uma here. 😊

This is the first time I am posting here.. Good that finallythere is a place where I can discuss abt bigg boss fully πŸ˜†

Am I the only one who find the tasks freaking boring!!!! I feel sleepy when the inmates perform the tasks sometimes πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Honestly I do not like Shakti from the start.. Romba over attitude ennamo periya Superstar maathri🀒
He is kinda arrogant too.. He is only nice to KK and Gayu..

Oviya my fav.. less fake but could be less straight forward.. before pple label her as arrogant and kick her outta the show.

Ganesh seems to be totally gone missing after Gayu became captain This guy is too nice.. have always liked since Acham Thavir... A team player. But has to stop pleasing everyone πŸ˜‰

Julie --- Fake Fake Fake!!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•Agathin Azhagu mugathil theriyum solvangala... athu ivalukku porunthum.. elloraiyom Anna Anna koptrathu iritatinga irukku😑

Harthi & Gayu - Big Bullies... but I kinda like it when they tell off Julie she is fake πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
today we hv got entertainment from these threeπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›Mudiya pudichi izhuthalum surprise illa.

KK & Viyapuri- total misfit... a bunch of uncles just gossiping 24/7πŸ˜†

Raiza is opening up more and I kinda liking it... need more time to form a full opinion on her😊

Bharani ennaku pidikathu... he is full of drama and fake tooo... but like Harthi said.. his affection on Julie is honest and I really respect him for that.πŸ‘Unfortunately Julie doesn't give a dash abt him...

I dunno whether the show is good or bad... but it is a great concept for meme creators.. memes parakuthu social media laπŸ˜†

Hello Uma.. Welcome to the discussion 😊

what else I could say.. u just said whatever I wanted to.. agree with all ur points..

to add upon..

now that they included Bharani in the team task.. Obviously they have to.. what I mean is, Gayu encouraging him, giving hi-fi etc.. he was infact smiling in the skit.. Atleast they didn't totally ignore him..

Namita felt bad that none of them cared when one of their housemate is ill.. happy that she changed her mind and opt to stay..

don't know why this Karuppu & Co always imitating like Namita.. though Sakthi does it exactly how she talks, it irritates when he does it repetitive..

now Karuppu & Vaiyapuri were talking about Sakthi that he didn't allow them to speak as how they wish in the skit.. they were talking like they would've included humour elements.. so now rift in this gang as well..

compared to Gayathri, Aarthi not attacking others that much.. she is more kind of Chingchaks for her..

Julie - as usual irritates with over acting in the skit... (I decided not to talk about her anymore in my posts.. fed up with her activities.. as Aarthi says, it looks completely fake)

Agree on meme creators job.. Julie giving more opportunities for them πŸ˜›
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I'm waiting for official split of gayathri n harathi...
Gossips has started...I find harathi is ok with accepting bharani as a cleaning teammate, he keeps silent but manage to get few tasks right...I think bharani doesn't know the concept of bigg boss... perhaps vijay tv roped him in because of the incomplete acham thaveer, also I saw a video saying that he receives the least payment among all the contestants together with Julie raiza and aarav...

Actually no one is perfect in this show, but people tend to like bharani and Julie because they were terribly bullied and cornered...all thanks to gayathri harathi and namitha as well...

Next is oviya, she may be irritating but she is not fake... and I liked oviya when she felt bad for bharani, this is why we shouldn't judge a girl with her costume or mannerism only...oviya has a good heart...

What happen to ghanesh... I think he did feel bad for people voting for gayathri and not him for captain... ghanesh is a competitive guy, that's what I saw in acham thaveer ...it's better to trust people like bharani, though a weirdo, he is loyal than the chameleons in the name of friends...

I don't know why this week we may be surprised with nominations... if gayathri is not a captain, I strongly think she will we be nominated too...but if they still target bharani Julie and oviya then the show will be boring...
Edited by .NJ. - 7 years ago
HalleNJ thumbnail
Sorry friends my comments may be outdated. I'm yet to watch yesterday's episode, we are one episode behind here ( don't know why, perhaps censorship issues) and now they have made BB in Hotstar not accessible to us too
ramyvijay thumbnail
To mention, Sakthi again scored in the skit.. he brought the slang of Kamal in the movie Sathileelavathi.. he almost matched it..

I too don't like his behaviour in the house.. keeps himself away from the issues but backbites later..

On screen , I like the bus song 'mugathai eppodhum moodi vaikkaadhe ' from his first movie.. and his short role in Ninaithale Inikkum movie and the song 'azhagaai pookkudhe'
Edited by ramyvijay - 7 years ago
HalleNJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

To mention, Sakthi again scored in the skit.. he brought the slang of Kamal in the movie Sathileelavathi.. he almost matched it..

I too don't like his behaviour in the house.. keeps himself away from the issues but backbites later..

On screen , I like the bus song 'mugathai eppodhum moodi vaikkaadhe ' from his first movie.. and his short role in Ninaithale Inikkum movie and the song 'azhagaai pookkudhe'

Shakti is good in immitating kamal pola πŸ˜†

I never liked him nor his movies except for the one he acted as a parallel lead with pritiviraj, this guy wouldn't even make a debut if the father wasn't in industry... he has one kind of attitude which I dislike the most, I hate guys who imitates girls and secondly, he likes to fuel an existing misunderstanding ... next time apply for comedy or villain role in movies, suits him better...
ramyvijay thumbnail
Classroom Task continuation..

Each one to dedicate the tamil proverbs given to them to other contestants among them.. It was nice but few cheated.. hence Bigg Boss nullified this task.. nallaa venum.. lolz πŸ˜›

Kids sports day games.. idhukku team color t-shirt vera.. btw why Snegan conducting this as well? isn't Gayathri supposed to do this? maybe for tamil teaching they gave that job to him but why to sports as well..

I agree with others about boring tasks.. I could digest that as well but not the mokkais Karuppu, Vaiyapuri pottufy.. why do they show that? don't they have any other footage to show from the whole day happenings.. porumaiya romba sodhikkuraanga..

Also as Aarthi and Raiza were discussing let the cleaning team wash other vessels and each one to clean their own plates alone by themselves..

They didn't show another promo cut too.. Julie picking over the split food on the floor..

I've been thinking what about washing their clothes? who does it?
ramyvijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: .NJ.

Shakti is good in immitating kamal pola πŸ˜†

I never liked him nor his movies except for the one he acted as a parallel lead with pritiviraj, this guy wouldn't even make a debut if the father wasn't in industry... he has one kind of attitude which I dislike the most, I hate guys who imitates girls and secondly, he likes to fuel an existing misunderstanding ... next time apply for comedy or villain role in movies, suits him better...

do u know he was a child artist in few movies his father directed as Master Prashanth.. to mention, he comes in Rickshaw Mama movie as one of the kid who comes in that rickshaw.. there was a song too..