Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Oh.. Aarthi was into the pool.. It's Namita who pushed her.. and I don't think she was unwell.. she hesitated a bit..

These 3 who got punishment speaking in English.. thought everyone uses English words regularly, this time, Gayu while explaining to Namita what happened with Julie, it was completely in English..
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

Oh.. Aarthi was into the pool.. It's Namita who pushed her.. and I don't think she was unwell.. she hesitated a bit..

These 3 who got punishment speaking in English.. thought everyone uses English words regularly, this time, Gayu while explaining to Namita what happened with Julie, it was completely in English..

She was unwell till day before yesterday...while nominating it looked like she was coughing ...previous to that episode... Julie gave her medicine for fever...glad she is well now as she is one of few sane contestants 😆
ramyvijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

I m So bad at surfing ...I got this 🤣

don't try hard.. if u r in FB, there are exclusive pages like Troll Bigg Boss Tamil, Bigg Boss Tamil Memes..
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

don't try hard.. if u r in FB, there are exclusive pages like Troll Bigg Boss Tamil, Bigg Boss Tamil Memes..

saw d compilation on YouTube...thanks dear but no I avoid these pages...At times I lost my cool If I saw anything offensive...
ramyvijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

saw d compilation on YouTube...thanks dear but no I avoid these pages...At times I lost my cool If I saw anything offensive...

hmmm.. even I don't like the offensive ones.. just laugh at the funny ones..
ramyvijay thumbnail
Tuesday's telecast:

My view on Oviya and Gayathri has changed..

I didn't liked Oviya's attitude at the beginning, felt like she was rude when she asked Karuppu to shut up and walked out in the middle of the discussion..

Now feel like she is sensible and being herself.. Even Aarav and Raiza thinks like her.. Yesterday these 3 felt sorry for Bharani who was cornered by others..

Raiza too spoke sensibly when Julie was crying for issue with Gayathri.. now Raiza has started to be open to others..

Gayathri and Sakthi - It's clearly seen from their behaviour that they are celebrity kids.. thinking high of themselves..

ramyvijay thumbnail
Classroom Task :

Thamizh Thaai Vaazhthu.. It was okay to bring up such tasks.. and ppl from other states tried to learn / mugup shows their interest..

During the test, they skipped Karuppu, Vaiyapuri singing and showed only their speech.. romba mosamaa solliruppaanga.. good that they didn't telecast that.. But both accepted it and said will learn it soon..

Aarav said he is Telugu but said perfectly.. I liked his singing..
Namita at her best.. I like the way she speaks tamil.. in fact she pronounced few lengthy words in the song perfectly.. kudos to her.. was practising sincerely..

Ganesh.. I guess he is Tamilian.. maybe brought up in another state.. he have difficulty in pronouncing the words.. it looked funny when he sang.. even while practising 😛

Bharani and Aarthi were the ones confident enough about it.. But he looked threatened while saying.. vittaa azhudhidura maadhiri he was standing.. looked stressed..

At last Julie.. It's obvious that she is pakkaa tamil girl.. then why over scene.. at first she had just pinned her hair.. then during the test, she dressed like student., I mean 2 plaits and headband..

As others said why she distracting others who were practising when she already knows it.. Raiza even complained to Snegan that it's a disturbance.. and tune romba mukkiyamaa nu..

PS: It's not that I'm against a commoner vs celebrity.. but this girl is totally irritating.. as we know, the channel will retain her and torture us with her promos 😲
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: silverfox

What boring tasks are they giving ? Seriously, singing Tamil Thai vazhthu is a task ????? Julie is irritating to the core but she will not be eliminated soon.. in a way I liked Bharani yesterday for giving fitting replies (nosecuts ???) to Julie.

One thing I appreciate in Tamil season is they fight without shouting much.. Though I don't like Gayatri but I like how she creates dramas in the house without shouting.

All the tasks are boring man, cant they give something related to IQ or something physical, all looking like somberi!!
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I like oviya, for that one reason she doesnt do evil gossiping and secondly she doesnt try to please anyone...i dont like her fake love with aarav, but she actually has good heart, she doesnt bully anyone...only attacks the dominant personality...

I cant wait for eviction...bharani will be saved if based on majority comments in social media, I hope kamal tells him he has support from the makkal, though his house mates hates him...that would be a bigger slap to gayathri the rowdy and arthi the thinni...yesterday my mom said she couldnt sleep seeing bharani being bullied and forced us to find a way to vote for him 😆

Im a person always against nepotism in entertainment cinema or politics because i think they are arrogant, spoilt and get easy entry, people used to scold me for that stereotyping but today gayathri and shakti prove me right...

Edited by .NJ. - 7 years ago
ramyvijay thumbnail
It looks like the classroom setup isn't over.. today, each has to say a tamil proverb.. looks like they're choosing the ones which has hidden meaning of other's characters within it.. indirectly attacking them..

Btw.. how do they do these arrangements? for specific tasks.. earlier I saw that the interior glasses were covered with white sheet while everyone were in the garden area.. hope it's done without the housemate's knowledge..

New promo :

why is this shakthi crying..? is that Oviya whom Karuppu referred? some girl had said, 'I don't want to waste my chappal by hitting him ' 😲 Gayathri again abuses saying, these ppl have come from other places nu.. Also she mentions that Namita packed her things to leave nu..

As it is bits and pieces, promo might be misleading.. have to wait and see..