Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

He directly attacked taunting her that, she easily got votes just by serving them food nu.. I feel that it's not a proper way to talk.. I agree that she is more commanding but here in this case he was wrong..

I agree with your point but gayathri is no less. She spits venom...
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

One more promo...Julie wants to talk to Bharani but he says not to do so as she got to stay in house for longtime...Julie replied peslane Munji la mulika matenu ... Bharani "Milikadha" solli promo ended ...Podhum pa Julie puranam...Sathiyama mudiyalaπŸ˜†

Every promo there is Julie πŸ˜†
Paperboat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Kinda stopped watching the episode after Snehan cried because he had to nominate his family for eviction every week.. it broke my heart..😭😭 He should have nominated himself and asked others to take his name for eviction.. He wouldn't go through this hell if he is out of the house.. Please BB evict him and make him free of the burden..😭
Shirtless men walking around the house.. What a treat to my eyes 🀒
Julie and Bharani sibling bond broke?
Omg too many heart breaks in a day πŸ’”
And she used the word Sadist just like her new anna Shakthi.. awww
Edited by Alohomora.. - 7 years ago
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Look who is talking about getting good name after facing real world after eviction 🀣
Edited by -sevenstreaks- - 7 years ago
jessi14315 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ufff this gayathri and aarthi are intolerable.. julie no words... Over smartness kamikrenu told thayumanavar instead of manonmanium sundaranar.. surprisingly snehan showed no reaction.. did not correct also
jessi14315 thumbnail
I want aarthi and gayathri eliminated before julie.. that will show their place.. what they have achieved that they are treating others mean.. so oviya s best.. sakthi's mahesh saranya mattrum palar nu oru movie pothum to show his talent..🀒
silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
What boring tasks are they giving ? Seriously, singing Tamil Thai vazhthu is a task ????? Julie is irritating to the core but she will not be eliminated soon.. in a way I liked Bharani yesterday for giving fitting replies (nosecuts ???) to Julie.
One thing I appreciate in Tamil season is they fight without shouting much.. Though I don't like Gayatri but I like how she creates dramas in the house without shouting.
silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jeffy

Ufff this gayathri and aarthi are intolerable.. julie no words... Over smartness kamikrenu told thayumanavar instead of manonmanium sundaranar.. surprisingly snehan showed no reaction.. did not correct also

Ha ha.. Julie always wanted to show that she knows everything when she doesnot ..
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .NJ.

I agree with your point but gayathri is no less. She spits venom...

that was exactly my point - so she should not bee expecting respects only when she can't give the ssame.. And i don't see why they saw her as leader. She accuses others trying to play mind to win the game but she is doing the same now. Nethu that singing part where she brought up Julie looking to her nu. I literally was banging my head. And aarthi is doing suck up towards gayathri. I will not be surprise to see arathi voting gayathri out soon.

jessi14315 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

that was exactly my point - so she should not bee expecting respects only when she can't give the ssame.. And i don't see why they saw her as leader. She accuses others trying to play mind to win the game but she is doing the same now. Nethu that singing part where she brought up Julie looking to her nu. I literally was banging my head. And aarthi is doing suck up towards gayathri. I will not be surprise to see arathi voting gayathri out soon.

well said ratna akka.. when aarthi told gayathri you are in a level i was laughing like anything.. in today's promo i think oviya insulted sakthi.. nami was packing bags
Edited by jeffy - 7 years ago