Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ap.meena

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1q--UQCkUFE

Ha ha... annan akka nu koopita paasam nu artham ila.. pera solli koopita mariyadha, paasam ila nu artham ila.. ellam veli vesham.
I saw a video/audio where a guy bad mouths others supporting Julie..
when anuya was leaving, ellarum avangala vazhu anupi vecha, Julie snehan kita poi enna na nee ipadi panitiye nu katti pudichu azhara.. aiyo paaka mudila...
I think Vaiyapuri and KK doesnt like her much still. Since they have others in the list before her, they dint vote her..

this was shot in 2015 😲...I don know wat to say...Hope she gets evicted soon...Does Harthi knows about this and she is against her 😆
Edited by -sevenstreaks- - 7 years ago
sunita_raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Anyone knows how as a viewer I can vote online for elimination this week? I really want to make sure Mr Ganja Karupu is out of the show
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sunita_raj

Anyone knows how as a viewer I can vote online for elimination this week? I really want to make sure Mr Ganja Karupu is out of the show

Just type 'bigg boss vote' in Google search..

nominated contestants will be listed.. you need to choose from that.. you can split 50 points among the 3 or 2 or 1..

The question is 'whom do u want to save? ' so don't give points whom you want to eliminate.. I did the other way 😔 so be careful..

login with Google ID to submit the votes..
ramyvijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: ap.meena

when anuya was leaving, ellarum avangala vazhu anupi vecha, Julie snehan kita poi enna na nee ipadi panitiye nu katti pudichu azhara.. aiyo paaka mudila...
I think Vaiyapuri and KK doesnt like her much still. Since they have others in the list before her, they dint vote her..

yeah.. I was bit confused, why this girl is crying out now when the others are giving send-off to Anuya nu.. it was very awkward..

Also like you said, since there was few others in the list before her, this time Julie got just 1 vote from Raiza.. maybe next time she would be in lead.. lolz 😛
ramyvijay thumbnail
My take on yesterday's telecast..

The nominations for captaincy and elimination were as expected by us.. No surprise here..

* Reasons given for nominations on elimination :

- Agree with what Oviya and Raiza said about each other.. Oviya feels that Raiza hasn't opened up yet, hasn't come out of her comfort zone and be herself.. while Raiza feels Oviya is too stubborn and not ready to adjust with other's nu..

- As Aarthi said, Ganesh may say he would listen to everyone's opinion and decide, but from the beginning he is the one who is not seen talking with others casually and keeps himself occupied in workouts and yoga just to not get into rivals.. (he got team player award.. irony )

* why Snegan cried? it was like, everyone cries, so why not me nu.. lolz 😛 unnecessary one..

* Bharani wanted Bigg Boss to pass on the message to his family that he is fine and they would be concerned about his anger nu.. But if he cries like this (eyes were red), what will they think when watching the telecast? that he is fine nu ah..

* Karuppu always imitate like other.. earlier he did like Anuya, Oviya... and now Namita.. he is much annoyed with her asking him to do the cleaning work.. He also warned Aarav as why he asking for guidance / pointers from Namita to lead the cleaning team.. But have to accept this point.. It need not be the same way you should do the work as they did, you could just have your own way..

* Vaiyapuri also joined him and acted as how Bharani walks and talks.. But I liked Sakthi mimicked Namita.. with his shaven face, his lip sync and modulation as how she speaks was perfect.. 😃

X - I didn't like how Bharani behaved after Gayathri been selected as captain.. 'saappaadu potte vote vaangitteenga la '.. is this a way to speak? she just gave him back.. Karuppu also mentioned the same.. 'vaaya vachittu summaa irukka maattiyaa '

HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
gayatri is too rude, she thinks she has achieved so much, tbh, she and shakti are all in industry because of nepotism, they never knew the struggle & pain (all the sad stories they tell is unbelieveable and full of exaggeration)

as i said bharani is a weirdo, and evrything he said is taken seriously...the world is so wicked that people will only accept those who fit into their templates...i feel sorry for bharani, he is surrounded by bullies, backstabbers and gossipers...and gayathri needs to be reprimanded and scolded for her rudeness...really hoping oviya will do it one day...only that girl has guts...

karuppu is the worst, immitating and gossipping all non-stop...i thought guys wont gossip much, how wrong I was!! vaiyapuri is an useless fellow, long ago I read his interview bashing his co-stars for his lost chances in movies...he blamed them for mistreating him but isnt he doing the same to bharani?

julie is overacting in promo, what costume is she wearing and that hair bend 😆
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

Just type 'bigg boss vote' in Google search..

nominated contestants will be listed.. you need to choose from that.. you can split 50 points among the 3 or 2 or 1..

The question is 'whom do u want to save? ' so don't give points whom you want to eliminate.. I did the other way 😔 so be careful..

login with Google ID to submit the votes..

Nandri ...Gave 100 points each for Oviya and Bharani...Though I don't believe in this but still voted 😆
Edited by -sevenstreaks- - 7 years ago
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
First I want KK to get evicted...Next week it depends upon ppl who are in danger zone ...I want Julie to stay ...Waiting for d week when everyone nominates her 🤣
jessi14315 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Any one saw latest promo.. gayathri bullying julie ..
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

First I want KK to get evicted...Next week it depends upon ppl who are in danger zone ...I want Julie to stay ...Waiting for d week when everyone nominates her 🤣

couldnt stand her pasa malar scene with snehan...😆