Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: .NJ.

that DP...I think it's about time to change... 😆

I was a huge fan of diya aur baati hum and suraj...and that is a pic of suraj's kids...they were so adorable in that episode...so wanted to keep it as a temprorary DP but it became permanent 😆

after flight hijack I lost interest in d soap yet used to catch up episodes rarely ...No I get it :)...Cute kids ...
jessi14315 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oviya Bharani and Kanja karuppu nominated.. I really want Kanja karuppu eliminated.. He s the most annoying..
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
*Julie changed side ...Tagging Bharani as sadist (scared of elimination 😆)
*Changing opinions between Oviya and Raiza ...Leads to nominate each other 😲
*Harthi voted for Ganesh during Capitan and nominated him for elimination (got scared of majority votes Gayathri got during capitancy task 😵)
*I thought Oviya ll nominate Snehan but Snehan nominated her
*Snehan crying for nominating inmates (why u didn't nominate urself 😡)
*Big bed and new bed spread and cover for Thalaivi ...Nallave illa design konjam better ah irundu irukalam
*Bharani crying ...Don worry ...U might go back to home this weekend
*Danger Zone Contestants .Bharani ,KK, and Oviya
*Finally some inmates realized about kk...Nominated him for his short temper
*Raiza turned stylist overnight...Next time include Shakthi also ...he nominated u today...🤣...
*Namitha is being trolled by kk,Vaiyabhuri,shakti
*Namitha wants to eat more eggs.Bharani came forward that he won't eat non veg three days in a week...
*Why can't Bharani and KK sort out their diff and become friends ...(I would like to see other inmates reaction )

Edited by -sevenstreaks- - 7 years ago
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
I m looking forward to tomo's episode ...Class room task ...I like this task and all jumping in to swimming pool at a time...summave namma makkal kalai panga idhula idhu vera ..
How Arthy can say Raghav/Ganesh arent serious about d game ...Isnt Gayathri mentioned the same ...She wanted stay in a family...KK mentioned culture while nominatingu Oviya ...Culture ngra word ketala tension aagudhu

Bharani Saapadu potutu vote vangitu gala nu kettu Gayathri got irritated and argued with him... Revamled all d three teams...Aarav wants to be loyal to fake romance ...shifted to Oviya 'd team lol
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Oviya is unwell Tomo someone pushing her in swimming pool...
ap.meena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You guys are giving updates and comments,, great..
I accept that Anuya has noticed and read all the inmates correctly.
I think since she dint talk much, she was reading ppl..
Yet to watch the elimination..

Bharani may be irritating to them, but KK is the most irritatimng to me..

Julie is not a common girl as she says. She has more publicity than few of the ppl in the show. She uses that for sympathy. I saw a tamil video album song with her as the lead. so she is not new to cameras. SHe want to gain publicity and that is why she is in the show. I really pity all those who thinks she is innocent.

Oviya is straight and ppl doesn't like it. When Kamal asked about last week nomination, Snehan switched sides and he said he will reconsider. But I know for sure, he is acting.
Harti was straight forward and said she will not change. I liked it.
Gayathri really knows how to get things done on her favour.
Vijay tv will not let Julie go, as she gets more TRP for the show.
I think next elilmination could be Bharani as they all have cornered him.
I am also watching Big brother.
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
One thing I found it good/cute about kk...He tried to write Gayathri name in d sheet...Hope he gets educated for his sake...I m saying this because indha world bad aagite podhu ...Apram padicha padipu ennikum kai kodukum nu nambren...Y inmates never tried to teach him...When he said to kamal he didn't know to read or write I felt bad...
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: ap.meena

You guys are giving updates and comments,, great..

I accept that Anuya has noticed and read all the inmates correctly.
I think since she dint talk much, she was reading ppl..
Yet to watch the elimination..

Bharani may be irritating to them, but KK is the most irritatimng to me..

Julie is not a common girl as she says. She has more publicity than few of the ppl in the show. She uses that for sympathy. I saw a tamil video album song with her as the lead. so she is not new to cameras. SHe want to gain publicity and that is why she is in the show. I really pity all those who thinks she is innocent.

Oviya is straight and ppl doesn't like it. When Kamal asked about last week nomination, Snehan switched sides and he said he will reconsider. But I know for sure, he is acting.
Harti was straight forward and said she will not change. I liked it.
Gayathri really knows how to get things done on her favour.
Vijay tv will not let Julie go, as she gets more TRP for the show.
I think next elilmination could be Bharani as they all have cornered him.
I am also watching Big brother.

I didn't know about album n all...Innocent and her..
No way ...After that elimination thing she changed her side and Raiza alone voted for her this week I guess...Surprising..Annan akka nu solradha irritating ah irukku...Na en akka vaiye akka nu kooppida matten 😆
ap.meena thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

I didn't know about album n all...Innocent and her..

No way ...After that elimination thing she changed her side and Raiza alone voted for her this week I guess...Surprising..Annan akka nu solradha irritating ah irukku...Na en akka vaiye akka nu kooppida matten 😆

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1q--UQCkUFE

Ha ha... annan akka nu koopita paasam nu artham ila.. pera solli koopita mariyadha, paasam ila nu artham ila.. ellam veli vesham.
I saw a video/audio where a guy bad mouths others supporting Julie..
when anuya was leaving, ellarum avangala vazhu anupi vecha, Julie snehan kita poi enna na nee ipadi panitiye nu katti pudichu azhara.. aiyo paaka mudila...
I think Vaiyapuri and KK doesnt like her much still. Since they have others in the list before her, they dint vote her..

ap.meena thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

One thing I found it good/cute about kk...He tried to write Gayathri name in d sheet...Hope he gets educated for his sake...I m saying this because indha world bad aagite podhu ...Apram padicha padipu ennikum kai kodukum nu nambren...Y inmates never tried to teach him...When he said to kamal he didn't know to read or write I felt bad...

You are write. He has to try n learn. or may be he is trying.