Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Alohomora..

Anuya was almost bang on about the contestants..

She gave Villi tag to Gayathri πŸ˜†
And liar to Snehan.. ⭐️ I am her fan from today..

BB is showing even the rehearsals? Wow i see Kamal explaining every minute thing in detail since yesterday.. going out of their way to prove the show is not scripted..πŸ˜†

Lol Bharani is a bad actor..
Harthi was good..
Namitha was Super cute..
Shakthi danced for song from Salangai oli..
Gayathri and Kanja Karupu 🀣
Ganesh 🀣🀣🀣

Everyone trying to act all sweet infront of Kamal except Oviya..πŸ˜† She reminds me of Sonali Raut

Kamal chose Shakthi's dance as best performance..
Tomo- End of Snehan's captaincy..
Gayathri and someone arguing (missed it)
Captaincy task i guess

Gayathri arguing with Bharani...
Shakthi's performance was good ...I don like him much but enjoyed his performance...It reminded d original version so much...No doubt this guy is ardent fan of Kamal...Ya Anuya almost tagged d inmates correctly...I would tag Harthi Nattamai πŸ˜†
Edited by -sevenstreaks- - 7 years ago
Awesome_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

Ganesh and Gayathri are nominees for next captain ...Bharani says something like Saapadu podunga vote panrengra madiri...Gayathri replied indha madiri nakkal pechu vendam and she doesn't need vote like this ...Shakthi advice him not to irritate anyone...Bharani crying alone in front of camera

Another Gautam Gulati in making πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ...Gayathri & Co is hellbent on giving unnecessary full footage to bharani & julie.. Oviya; Arar & Ganesh seems to be the only sane people in the show...
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Alohomora..

Anuya was almost bang on about the contestants..

She gave Villi tag to GayathriπŸ˜†
And liar to Snehan.. ⭐️I am her fan from today..

Agreed πŸ‘πŸΌ Anuya rightly judged them in this short period..

Snegan - Pulugumoottai 🀣

They even announced who all nominated them for elimination.. But what about the Google Search public voting? I thought Julie had criticism from general ppl as per Social media.. who knows? Channel themselves might have retained her..

When asked Julie said, Gayathri as her best friend 😲

Dancing for Kamal songs was nice.. that too with the given costume..

Vaiyapuri hesitates to do a simple step.. anyways he did whatever he could with Namita covering it up..

Ganja Karuppu & Gayathri combo semma.. πŸ˜›

I liked Sakthi's performance as the best and even Kamal chose the same..

How come Aarav and Oviya paired? So entire set eager on them, or to pass time.. guess both are not serious.. but could see the blushing.. Sundari Neeyum song was apt.. that Aarav with bare body, Oviya was like drooling..

The most funniest was Snegan.. Kaalakaalamaaga song ku, his dance was.. we were 🀣 but have to appreciate for sportiness..

Let's see who's the next captain and how it goes..
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
@ramyvijay Did Snehan really danced? 🀣...I don believe in in voting...at last channel will decide wat they want...hope she doesn't speak much and cause pain to our ears in coming weeks...I m looking forward to Shree's come back...
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: brangs

Another Gautam Gulati in making πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ...Gayathri & Co is hellbent on giving unnecessary full footage to bharani & julie.. Oviya; Arar & Ganesh seems to be the only sane people in the show...

they aren't getting it even gossiping /speaking ill about Bharani and Julie is not going help them other than creating bad image ...and KK pleading big boss to evict him...Heard this guy got so much financial problems...don know if it true or not...
Now he is part of d show ...I really wish him he controls the anger..Camera va odapen nu sollradhula nalla illa ...inmates should give him chance to cook as he knows cooking ...instead of cleaning work...
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Vaiyabhuri kolmooti 🀣 ..on her every tag audiences' reaction ...that shows how correct she was despite having communication problems 🀣 πŸ‘πŸΌ
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
My country is one episode behind, so we are yet to watch the elimination, however from the latest promo and comments here, it's obvious julie is safe and anuya is eliminated.

Having followed the show for a week, im actually quite surprised to see some actors behaving like a big bully, mainly gayathri and aarti (even if they find julie not genuine or irritating, they have no right to bully her or anyone) Namitha i find her bossy.

that kanja karuppu is the most unethical man, always gossiping and picking up fights...vaiyapuri the jalra...always supporting kanja karuppu and instigating him instead of teaching patience as a senior...

shakti, another fake person, who pretends to be genuine, he and his sob stories, crying over mother feeding him idli and sugar only...at least he had idli to eat, many dont even have that...oh come one...you may not be that rich those days but to say poor to create sympathy is cunning...

shehan, the fakest person of them all, when someone personally complains or share things to him, he shouldnt go around telling others...

julie, i pitied her when she was cornered and bullied by gayathri and arti, but when she didnt defend bharani for supporting her, i realised this girl trying too hard to be in good books...she is not as innocent as portrayed, and has potential to backstab anyone...

oviya may seem to be rude, but she is honest and doesnt sugar coat, but i dislike her fake love track with aarav...

ghanesh, so far so good, but i feel he is up to something...

bharani, may be a bit weirdo, i feel sorry for him as he is stereotyped, gossiped and treated badly...

some people are very dominating in the show, for the luxury budget, the cleaning team which got the max points should be given a chance to suggest more, but it was dominated by others...
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
@NJ ...U said it all ...well explained ...nice post :) ...who are d kids in ur dp? I ve seen d pic somewhere :)
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
that DP...I think it's about time to change... πŸ˜†

I was a huge fan of diya aur baati hum and suraj...and that is a pic of suraj's kids...they were so adorable in that episode...so wanted to keep it as a temprorary DP but it became permanent πŸ˜†
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I missed out last Tuesday's episode.. It's when they had the first task of giving speech as why they think they have to win this game..

lot of dramas happened I think.. I couldn't connect with few comments and it's mention by contestants at times regarding that speech.. πŸ˜”