ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
I was just watching Dumpukht.. sad reality of the society.. that peer was a real tharki.. gosh man..
But what I didn't understand is what chemistry were people talking about.. I didn't see any chemistry between nauman ijaz and Sonia mishal.. even on youtube were cursing the peer..
Glad he died at the end being killed by his wife..

The poor girl was so frighten from him in the show.. is ko chemistry to nahin kehte..

Chemistry to sahir eshal ki thi.. that was real fire kinda chemistry.. when the serial reached episode 70 and above the way they yelled at each other.. it looked like they could just hug and kiss at any time..
Waise bhi itni kissing wising ho gayi thi.. kya kahoon.. the hug was damn cute loved how eshal was shown not to show emotions when sahir hugged her..
My favorite kissing scene was the one when sahir gives eshal kiss on her forehead in bed..

Anyways I was talking about dumpukht peer ke saath ko koi chemistry nahin thi.. yes bilal ke saath chemistry cute thi..

Edited by _Sano_ - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinguunique thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Totally agree with you, there wasn't any chemistry between the peer and the leading lady (sonia mishal). Poor girl went through so much because of him!
Bilal on the other hand is MashAllah! Pure talent and it doesn't hurt that he's sooo good-looking. I only started watching this show because of him, after seeing him in Bay Khudi. Can't wait for O Rangreza now.
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

I didn't watch Dumpukht. but I watched few scenes from Sonia Mishal's shows : Piya Bedardi and Meri Kia Qasoor Tha! I think she's very reserved and shy. That's why I get cold vibes watching her with her male costars. I might be wrong!
Bilal is another case. he's a real charmer. I watched him in Bekhudi and Rasme Dunia and Saanp Seerhi , and he shares a lovely chemistry with his female costars.
Edited by awida - 7 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Bilaal looks good with everyone
Strange but true

And I loved bilaal sonia mishaal in dumpukht

They had such a crackling chemisttry my God

LOVED it

I also didn't find any CHEMISTRY between sonia n nauman but I didn't find nauman to b tharki either

He was very good in his role
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
u didnt find him tharki..
wow like seriously.. hehehehehe

as i saw it he wasnt in love with her.. just whats its called HAWAS..

but i felt so bad the way she actually suffered throughout the show..
loved peer end up being killed by his wife..

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Bilaal looks good with everyone

Strange but true

And I loved bilaal sonia mishaal in dumpukht

They had such a crackling chemisttry my God

LOVED it

I also didn't find any CHEMISTRY between sonia n nauman but I didn't find nauman to b tharki either

He was very good in his role