pahaanni thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Manan ff: lust vs love

Chapter 1 .( Never call up girl a b...)

A guy entered in a room where a hot sexy girl was waiting , that hot sexy girl unbottons his shirt and pushed him to the bed where she seduces him while he was enjoying every moment

guy : my whole body is paining can u give me massage
Sexy girl: why not just pull ur all clothes down and just wore this towel than I will give u massage where ever u want
Guy : okay no problem , just I need relaxation
Sexy girl : well while giving massage I don't like to be touche touche so for that I got this cuffs so that u can't disturb me

Sexy girl tied that guy to bed at spread eagle position and cleave gagged. Each one of his wrists and his ankles is linked to one of the bed's pillars with a piece of handcuffs
Guy : why ankles
Sexy girl : just to make things entertaining , and one thing I forgot

She puts a blindfold on his eyes

Than she started giving him massage , and he was relaxing with the massage she was doing , she than started giving massage on his naked legs
Guy: ah wat a relaxation

While giving him massage she touched his balls
Guy : hey not there
Sexy girl : why not u know I do sexy handjob too u will get more relax
Guy : no just rest parts
Sexy girl : cmon don't be spoilt one

She again touched his balls and that guy shouts " hey stop it didn't I tell u don't do it so just stop"

That sexy girl becomes angry
Sexy girl : no one talks to me like this
Guy : ok just do one thing just uncuff me
That sexy girl holds his balls and squeezed it tightly

Sexy girl : didn't u understand no one talks to me like that
Guy : ahhh wat r u doing ahhh its paining ah wat the f... leave it i say leave it u b.,...

She puts a corcky ball on his mouth and removes his towel which was covering his testicles , than she removes his blindfolds too
Sexy girl : u know wat bitch can do

She holds his balls tightly until she hear cruch cruch sound from it , than she puts bed upside down and covers where his whole body part weight was on his wrists and ankles than she covers the bed with bedsheet .

As she covers it she heard a knock
That guy's men : is boss here
Sexy lady : no he left few hrs ago
That guy's men : ok let us check they check here there everywhere

One of them was about to check down bed bt that lady told him thatbthere she puts her undergarments so plz if they can , to which they agreed , while touching down bed with out seeing it they touched there boss balls too

One of them : eu wats this ??
Another : show me ...
Sexy lady : u can touch it just don't see downwards else it will be odd for me
another : ok
Even that guy touched the same sweetie things which was not less than there boss balls only
Sexy lady : my little secret well I guess u guy's should go else ur boss will come here n sue u

So they left from there

Than that lady locks the door from jnside and crawl down the bed
Sexy lady : ur boys don't know wat were they even touching
She removes corcky balls

Guy : wat the f... was that ur let them touch it
Sexy lady : I not they wanted so they touched it and I want to give u small piece of gift from my side permanent gift.

She made a permant tatoo on his balls ... with love devil queen

Guy : ok ok m sorry just leave me ok just just leave me
Sexy lady : okay bt before that I need one thing

She took camera n clicks his naked photos and writes a note on it
Sexy lady : if anything happen to me police will check my accoung for sure there if they see these pics u know wat will happen so u get it

She uncuffed him and in anger he holds his neck and she says the same thing
Sexy lady : dress up else ur people be back

That guy wore back his clothes as feeling humilated that guyb left the place in anger ..., while that lady store the pics in more safe place ..
sexy lady calls up that guy and apologize to him bt he say never call him again
...Few days latter that girl was found missing ...