mishshergill thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Hello peepz!
Wassup?
Uhmm... donno how and from where to start.
But Coming straight.

How the hell has this place turned haunted. All the people who used to stick here 24*7 evaporated and many new bedded in which is a superb thing but why and how has this place turned so haunted.

I agree, i myself am kinda returing back her like after more than an year. And now when i search for people, books, chats! None there!

Readers used to comennt immensely and writers used to update like crazyyy heads. Chat clubs, friendships, colabaration stories , competions and what not.

Its neither motivating the new ones to write and more the old ones to continue read.

This will lead to 2 things.

either people are gonna complete detach themselves from all this or they will start at other sites which has already happened as you can see that yourself.

Yes! You all have lives out there but all i am asking is a bit more involvments, a bit more interaction, a bit more stories, and hell loadsss of readers! Not to forget (kill the silent ones) ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

I so wanna continue in here but donno why its sooo loamy here! Get the forum back to life.
Its us who will be making that happen!

How many are in for that? Please dont let me down. If that happens... i wont be coming back again. But before that i wanna make this work.๐Ÿ˜›

all the new ones! A late yet hearty Welcome guys. ๐Ÿ˜›

And older ones, get your asses back here๐Ÿ˜ก... start interacting, reading and writing.๐Ÿฅฑ

I really wanna see who are alive in here.8

Ps- dont tell me i have silent readers for this post as well!๐Ÿ˜†
I shall be formating my buddy list! Current users can send me buddy requests!โค๏ธ

Edited by mishshergill - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sujal1fan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 7
Look who z here๐Ÿคฃ
Mishuuu!!!!!

Bhoole bhatke kaha pahunch gayi yaha๐Ÿ˜† lol even I m coming after ages๐Ÿ˜‰
Hashhh!! I agree d place z dead though but who can I blame I m myself not in a zone to write since long but yeah I do miss the activity here

Pls ask Pa n Ni(I know u hate her๐Ÿ˜‰) to do another project together taaki this place be cums hara bhara again๐Ÿ˜›

jesse93 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I toh never left but koi hai hi nahin...
diehardhrfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I completely agree with you. The kind of action in here is really disappointing. Sometimes I wonder if anyone ever comes on in here. But then, I see something here and there and feel that probably my work isn't too interesting.
I kick started a new story recently. And the kind of activity I get on it is so utterly disappointing. Makes me want to stop writing! What's the point in writing if no one wants to read or comment? ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคข
spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6
The show ended more than an year ago and this was bound to happen.. All foruma are like this.. Onces the show ends it will become like a haunted house
anonymous77 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I want everyone to come back.. plz come back everyone
Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Well, I just started watching KYY last week and I'm done with season 1!!
I still found this Forum active enough after a year, other ones are more hunted ๐Ÿ˜†
AKHIAWAL thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I'm always here.Try to make poll's
21July2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
And I'm glad that you finally got your ass here you๐Ÿ˜ก
Mishiii ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค—
Again I say I'm glad I read selfish n selfless and reminding you again the last and 45th chappy is yet to be updated ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ
Damn I missed you girl!! Those bitchy author notes which I always loved ah โค๏ธ
Eeeksss! Its been too long!
I don't read anythin anymore in the forum. Writers have gone and I'm done :/ But would always love to make this forum alive if its possible ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Better come often ๐Ÿ˜Ž
vaanii078 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Always ready I really want this forum back.