Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Vinod Khanna worked with Salman in Dabangg. Did Salman attend the funeral? Saw him tweet about it though?
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Its better this way. RIP to Vinod Khanna. He must've been surrounded by the ppl he loved/who loved him at the time of his demise , and at his funeral. Along with the stars comes hoard of journos trying to click who attended the funeral. Let the family grieve in private. Pretty sure there will be a prayer meet where the stars can come and continue their twitter rudaali/photo ops.
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Chudailpaapi

Rishi Kapoor has one of the highest attendance in the industry for funeral. Read my post again.

I read this sentence many times and it got funnier each time I read this.

briahna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i heard good number of bollywood hooligans showed up at kaali billi's party
i say folks, trash all of them on IF ...never miss the chance.
-Piku- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Rishi & Ranbir have not attended many funerals in the past. No one took digs at him in public/twitter at that time.
A great actor has left us pray for his soul and maintain peace instead of creating controversy even with a death.
-Piku- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Just saw the pictures. Everybody including family wearing shades to funeral makes it look gross.
Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Piku-

Just saw the pictures. Everybody including family wearing shades to funeral makes it look gross.

shayad tears ko show nahi karna tha , hi fi log hain bhaee , style and fashion toh maintain karna hai.

Anachronist thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Piku-

Rishi & Ranbir have not attended many funerals in the past. No one took digs at him in public/twitter at that time.

A great actor has left us pray for his soul and maintain peace instead of creating controversy even with a death.

no chintu attends every funeral
Anachronist thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

He was present MP & ex minister ...why he didn't get state level funeral ? Or with Atleast tiranga for his body ?

MPs dont get tiranga funeral
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
There is no point meeting a dead person who neither knows of ur visit nor cares about it anymore. One should visit while they can still feel ur presence. Everything else is just u getting out of ur own guilt of not making that time. Its a personal feeling watching relatives pour in when grandfather died. Barely have I met any when he was alive. Such is life, we all say we are busy until one day we have all the time but not the person.
Having said its good that only those who are close to the family made a visit at the ghat. I don't know if he was taken to his home or not. But the public would be uncontrollable if all stars poured in making a bigger problem for the grieving family. We gotto remember they are celebrities and Indian public are not very sensitive to their grief thus the pictures. Also maybe they couldn't reach on time or were informed late.Everyone is not sitting at home hooked to the media.Some maybe away some maybe working who knows what.We can't just judge people and decide their obligations for them. Rishi Kapoor should be happy present day stars meet him when he is still alive. He wouldn't even know who did what once he is gone.
Edited by ~*sindhu*~ - 7 years ago